Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 26059 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:25 PM

Trading is difficult to be honest. This is why it is necessary to learn before trading.
Cryptocurrency trading should not be seen as job by the way.. There is no guarantee you will be profitable especially in this current market.
Do not give up. I think trading is even less risky now compare to the very volatile days
I understood perfectly that, I'm agreeing with Ucy! Cryptocurrency trading could turn into a horrible just because lack of knowledge the current market sentiment, this is why importance read market psychology. I’m far from an expert on this topic, but have knowledge the principles minimize the risk.
Knowledge do help us to minimize the risk in bad times and maximize our income in good times.

This will teach us to make a proper decision making at a given situation, like at this timing, we are bearish so it's wise to calm down
and just continue to hold, we don't want to loss our money here as it's the opposite of our purpose, so we should not be aggressive when people
are not getting into the market due to the bad market condition.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:51:51 PM

Trading is difficult to be honest. This is why it is necessary to learn before trading.
Cryptocurrency trading should not be seen as job by the way.. There is no guarantee you will be profitable especially in this current market.
Do not give up. I think trading is even less risky now compare to the very volatile days
I understood perfectly that, I'm agreeing with Ucy! Cryptocurrency trading could turn into a horrible just because lack of knowledge the current market sentiment, this is why importance read market psychology. I’m far from an expert on this topic, but have knowledge the principles minimize the risk.
This the market works by now but I've never think it will be like this for long. Trading is a risky job and many were losing badly due to lack of knowledge and its expertise with the market. But for us who wanting to work with the current condition, it is really a big challenge and we need to strategies our trades before it fall into losing..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:13 PM

You just need to know what you are trading so you can make sense of FOMO and FUD Without having knowledge of the coin and its current updates you will just trade without actual focus so you need to watch that

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:37:18 AM

Trading is difficult to be honest. This is why it is necessary to learn before trading .

all things in life are difficult and we cant just do them straight away . we must learn first before we try try them in order to avoid the dangers .

and why not ? its considered as a job as long as long as you can earn income thru it  . trading can be profitable at most times even in this kind of market condition .

trading is known to be verry risky compared to investing and other activities  . trading is also better on volatile days because you can expect to earn huge profits too oftenly compared to when the market is being stable  .
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:41:21 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

There are a lot of ways to make money and it's not just bitcoin and altcoins. I'm not saying that you stop completely but you need to find other source of profit because the crypto market is not doing good at this moment. It happens just like in stock where there is a crash or bear period that we don't when it's going to end so crypto is not an exemption.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?   
I was in your situation back then. I lost a lot of money, really much. However I used that as an inspiration to learn more in such strategies, correct mind set, and different theories in determining the pattern of the chart. If you're really passionate in what you're doing, don't dare to stop.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:37:43 AM

I am not a good trader, I always lose in my daily trade. Now I try to change the pattern by making a long-term investment, buying potential coin and hold it. Sell when there is profit.
trading must prioritize disciplines where you also have to race in a short-term situation, don't let you regret that the bearish momentum may last longer than thought. continue your trade while still prioritizing fundamentals. Don't be careless and keep up to date with the coins you trade.
the world of trading is indeed very complicated, you must be able to really read the price movements in the exchange and must be able to have a strong feeling to determine the right time to buy and sell coins to be able to get a lot of profit, whereas if you apply long-term trading it will only keep your money in various coins without being able to provide income.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:12:31 AM

I stop trading for a while due to abnormal movement of cryptocurrencies. I will wait the market to turn back to normal for me to continue trading. I know that I will only faced many losses if I still continuing trading.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:41:20 AM

In any case, you do not need to stop only on trading, you need to create several sources of income,this is diversification, one direction will not be able to constantly provide!
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:52:00 AM

There are times that should be you take a rest and enjoy others activity. We should be trade only in bull market and after target profit achieved just take a rest and doing others business.  We should be have others source income because from trading is very difficult to earn profit consistently.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:11:43 AM

What I am doing and finding more successful right now is day trading a particular coin I really like and believe in that has a lot of liquidity or utility. If it's a coin or a token I can actually use for a product or service, like a utility, then I like to trade those sort of coins and tokens, not the ones that just have a roadmap and a whitepaper whereby I need to wait like years on end before I see the end product. Right now, for example, I have been trading ARB tokens and from that, I diversify and buy other coins to hold for the longer term. I think through every person must devise their own strategy as there is a lot of stuff to choose from and many big traders each have their own way of doing things. Copy trading is another way to get more successful trades I believe.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

If you don't have your trading strategy, it is probably the reason of your 2 years losses. So you should write it down. If you have one, you should make some changes in it or even completely rewrite it.
The problem is that trading requires a long experience in order to understand where the failure is, or how to enjoy success.
It must be learned logically, that is the result of continuous failure must be a mistake. The mistake is where, that must be corrected. Likewise when enjoying success, it must be analyzed that success is from thinking, not because of luck.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

I think that after spending 2 years in this market (if this is of course all serious), then only you can help yourself. Try to analyze the market after spending a lot of time on it, and then think what exactly you are doing wrong.
Yeah stop asking people to give you suggestions as some of them will guide you well and some will only discourage you so better instead of listen other people advise only make your own research and improve your knowledge regards trading,. if you are a trader you must know good time is so close to you so hold and buy good number of coins to trade for long term.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:15:38 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

Well, two years may be a short time, but it can also be a long one, especially if you have experienced losses after losses. I think, I would tell you to keep at it, but try to also venture in different facets and department of the market. The cryptocurrency market has a lot of other ventures to offer that can be equally or even more profitable that trading. At least, if you would do that, it would give you some sense of new knowledge on how to create returns through other means in this market rather than focusing on one.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:52:41 AM

Dont left crypto trading because only in here we can make more than 10x profit just a few month in bull market and that will change our life better, firstly we have to understanding the trend of crypto market by learn the historycal price, from it we can decide when best times to buy and hold. Swing trading is really profitable, buy good coin in the bottom and hold it for 1 year or more is possible to earn multiple times profit. We should be have others source income because we can not guarantee to make profit from trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:47:32 AM

I will suggest that since the market is not favourable that you can be doing trading as a side hustle for passive income when you eventually gets a paying job.
Do not quit totally from Cryptocurrency because the market is not going to remain bearish forever.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:32:11 AM

If you feel confident in the abilities you have then you have to do it. Don't be afraid to make decisions because this is a good start for success.
A trader must have courage in making decisions, those who do not dare to make decisions, they will never be ready to become a trader.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:15:39 PM

Emotional problem is one the major factor that militate again the success of a traders around the world and is only when you are able to get rid this factor you may not go far in your trading career. Another thing I will like to add is that, not everyone will succeed in their trading life time and since you are fully aware of the fact for over two years now you are yet to make profit from your trading I then strongly believe that it will be better for you to quite trading and look for something else that will get your life.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:33:38 PM

I will suggest that since the market is not favourable that you can be doing trading as a side hustle for passive income when you eventually gets a paying job.
Do not quit totally from Cryptocurrency because the market is not going to remain bearish forever.

And instead of quitting a good option is just to standby by from trading for a little bit of time. Just get some crypto and wait for the next green market to happen. A bull market will be a good starter for a new way of making a profit from cryptocurrency trading.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:58:08 AM

And instead of quitting a good option is just to standby by from trading for a little bit of time. Just get some crypto and wait for the next green market to happen. A bull market will be a good starter for a new way of making a profit from cryptocurrency trading.
Maybe time to analyze things carefully, quit is bad, it's giving up your dreams to make money in trading.
Things can be improve, you make mistakes and the solution to that is by correcting it, you don't give up easily when you think you can still change things
and improve it to give you benefits in the future, not all the time you will be successful, most of the time you start with lots of failures.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀