Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:09:38 PM

Thanks for the enkronos team for bringing such a beneficial app for us. This will make the system of rewarding very convenient and it will also bring more security in the rewarding of the participants of any project. We all have to invest in this project to support it.
Along with the investment support we also need to promote this project everywhere to increase the awareness of it and to bring more people to invest in this project. As the more people coming to here the more this platform will give us profit.
It is right that if we will invite more people to this project and to increase the community of it more bigger then we will get more profit because the bigger community gives more success to any project and with that success the investors becomes millionaires.
Do not worry about the success of this project because it is from the developers of successful past and they know how to give success to their project. But along with that it is also right that we have to promote it all around to assist the developers so that they spend their time and energy on other factors of the project.
The developers are really talented people and they prepare their products very perfectly with no bugs. I have trust on this project and on the success of this project. I heard that the project is on the way to reach their softcap and like their previous project they will collect a higher fund, no matter how will be the market.
Roocky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:18:19 PM

It is interested project. I am pleased to see this project from the enkronos. I will not miss to invest in this project. I know the potential of this project and know that the price of the coin of this project will increase much bigger.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:20:07 PM

It is interested project. I am pleased to see this project from the enkronos. I will not miss to invest in this project. I know the potential of this project and know that the price of the coin of this project will increase much bigger.
Yes the coins from the well known projects whose developers are the owners of a running project get a higher value on exchanges. As all people have trust on that type of projects and they all come to invest in this project and then buy the coin on exchanges and hold for a longer time.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

I will keep this project in my watch list and study about it. After going through its whitepaper I will decide that whether I have to invest in this project or not. We have to invest in any project after a complete research to keep ourselves safe from any lose.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:47:08 PM

I will keep this project in my watch list and study about it. After going through its whitepaper I will decide that whether I have to invest in this project or not. We have to invest in any project after a complete research to keep ourselves safe from any lose.
It is a good strategy to study well about the project in which we study the background of the developers and the future potential of a project. I have studied everything about this project and because of that I am going to be the part of this project. This project have hard working developers and they have started a project which have a high demand. The coin of this project have a high potential to increase in value in the future.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

It is a good strategy to study well about the project in which we study the background of the developers and the future potential of a project. I have studied everything about this project and because of that I am going to be the part of this project. This project have hard working developers and they have started a project which have a high demand. The coin of this project have a high potential to increase in value in the future.
It is stated in the whitepaper of this project that the coin of this project will be used as a currency in this platform after the end of ICO. It means that the coin really have a high potential to rise in value. These type of coins increase much bigger because of the increasing demand.
WhiteICO

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:53:19 PM

Yes I got that this project is a very good project for me. There are much benefits for me if I invest in this project. This project is backed by the developers of enkronos platform. There is a confirmed success for the investors. I will be very happy to invest in this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

Yes I got that this project is a very good project for me. There are much benefits for me if I invest in this project. This project is backed by the developers of enkronos platform. There is a confirmed success for the investors. I will be very happy to invest in this project.
It is a second opportunity from these developers for the investors. I like their planning to launch this project because I like to invest In ICO projects and sometimes it becomes hard for me to find a well trusted project and if the project is started by developers who have a successful and trusted history then we do not do much doubt to find details of them and rush to invest with them.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:57:29 PM

It is a second opportunity from these developers for the investors. I like their planning to launch this project because I like to invest In ICO projects and sometimes it becomes hard for me to find a well trusted project and if the project is started by developers who have a successful and trusted history then we do not do much doubt to find details of them and rush to invest with them.
Yes when we already spend time with a group of developers then we know everything about them and we do not need to search again and again about them. It save a lot of time to invest with these developers.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:00:21 PM

Yes when we already spend time with a group of developers then we know everything about them and we do not need to search again and again about them. It save a lot of time to invest with these developers.
The project concept is also very great. They have started the project which will give more convenience to the way of paying the participants for any project. There are thousands of projects which need this app for paying their participants which will not only give them benefit but will also give a great profit to the investors.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:03:25 PM

Yes the coins from the well known projects whose developers are the owners of a running project get a higher value on exchanges. As all people have trust on that type of projects and they all come to invest in this project and then buy the coin on exchanges and hold for a longer time.
I am also 100% sure that this coin will have a high demand for buying on the ICO and on exchanges after the end of ICO and I know that its value will increase multiple times within a few months after listing on exchanges that is why I am participating in this ICO.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:06:11 PM

I am also 100% sure that this coin will have a high demand for buying on the ICO and on exchanges after the end of ICO and I know that its value will increase multiple times within a few months after listing on exchanges that is why I am participating in this ICO.
It is good to invest in this project. If it is possible then invest much of your portfolio in this project as you will get a huge return in this project. There will be a great use of this app in the crypto community. The future is going to be digital fulling and with that the use of this app will be all around the world.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:22:27 PM

It is good to invest in this project. If it is possible then invest much of your portfolio in this project as you will get a huge return in this project. There will be a great use of this app in the crypto community. The future is going to be digital fulling and with that the use of this app will be all around the world.
Investing as much as possible in this project will benefit us much more. In the coming months the crypto market will boost because of some upcoming great events for the crypto market in which all of the projects which high potential will increase its value more than 100 times.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

Investing as much as possible in this project will benefit us much more. In the coming months the crypto market will boost because of some upcoming great events for the crypto market in which all of the projects which high potential will increase its value more than 100 times.
I also know about these events. These are bitcoin futures by ICE and by Nasdaq and Vaneck. They all will boost the crypto market and in that time then it will become hard for us to get more coins. This time the market is cheap and in cheap market we have to invest as much as possible in solid projects like aQuest.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

I also know about these events. These are bitcoin futures by ICE and by Nasdaq and Vaneck. They all will boost the crypto market and in that time then it will become hard for us to get more coins. This time the market is cheap and in cheap market we have to invest as much as possible in solid projects like aQuest.
aQuest project is really a solid project which much more features for the companies to reward their participants. It is the need of all of the companies currently involved in crypto and outside this circle. They all will adopt it and will give a great value to the coin of the project.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:39:56 PM

That is really a very good project. Along with investment I also want to earn free coins from this project. Is there any bounty campaign or other campaign by the team members to give us the opportunity to earn free coins?
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:42:57 PM

That is really a very good project. Along with investment I also want to earn free coins from this project. Is there any bounty campaign or other campaign by the team members to give us the opportunity to earn free coins?
yes they have started their bounty campaign last week in the bounty section of the forum. If you want to participate in that bounty then you can go there and take part in the campaign. There is a good opportunity to earn free coins by doing some marketing tasks for the project.
Dupreme

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:46:02 PM

yes they have started their bounty campaign last week in the bounty section of the forum. If you want to participate in that bounty then you can go there and take part in the campaign. There is a good opportunity to earn free coins by doing some marketing tasks for the project.
Here is the link to their bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100051.0
It is the initial time of the campaign so by joining from now you can earn a good amount of coins.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

Here is the link to their bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100051.0
It is the initial time of the campaign so by joining from now you can earn a good amount of coins.
It is good to participate in the bounty campaign of this project. Joining the bounty campaign of this project have more benefits. They give us free coins along with that we promote the project and increasing the demand of the project which give more success to the project and that success increase the value of the coin in the future.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

They also have their contests on the enkronos platform where they are paying with AQU tokens. If you are the member of that project then you may know about that. If not then you have to join the enkronos platform so that to facilitate with all of the benefits of the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: