Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:53:20 PM

That is really a very good project. Along with investment I also want to earn free coins from this project. Is there any bounty campaign or other campaign by the team members to give us the opportunity to earn free coins?
yes they have started their bounty campaign last week in the bounty section of the forum. If you want to participate in that bounty then you can go there and take part in the campaign. There is a good opportunity to earn free coins by doing some marketing tasks for the project.
Here is the link to their bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100051.0
It is the initial time of the campaign so by joining from now you can earn a good amount of coins.
They also have their contests on the enkronos platform where they are paying with AQU tokens. If you are the member of that project then you may know about that. If not then you have to join the enkronos platform so that to facilitate with all of the benefits of the project.
The contest is started on the app of enkronos named as contestdream. On that app a number of contests are started from time to time where we earn a good amount of coins from the project. Don't miss that opportunity.
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:55:06 PM

That is really a very good project. Along with investment I also want to earn free coins from this project. Is there any bounty campaign or other campaign by the team members to give us the opportunity to earn free coins?
yes they have started their bounty campaign last week in the bounty section of the forum. If you want to participate in that bounty then you can go there and take part in the campaign. There is a good opportunity to earn free coins by doing some marketing tasks for the project.
Here is the link to their bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100051.0
It is the initial time of the campaign so by joining from now you can earn a good amount of coins.
They also have their contests on the enkronos platform where they are paying with AQU tokens. If you are the member of that project then you may know about that. If not then you have to join the enkronos platform so that to facilitate with all of the benefits of the project.
The contest is started on the app of enkronos named as contestdream. On that app a number of contests are started from time to time where we earn a good amount of coins from the project. Don't miss that opportunity.
I am the part of that app from the beginning and I am earning from there. The contests of that app are very easy and interesting. many people take part in the contest where a lot of people get the opportunity to earn coins on that app.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:03:51 PM

I am the part of that app from the beginning and I am earning from there. The contests of that app are very easy and interesting. many people take part in the contest where a lot of people get the opportunity to earn coins on that app.
Contest dream is really very interesting. I am also playing on there and I am very happy that I am also the part of that project. Not only that app there are a lot of other apps on there which help us a lot.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:08:32 PM

Contest dream is really very interesting. I am also playing on there and I am very happy that I am also the part of that project. Not only that app there are a lot of other apps on there which help us a lot.
Yes all other app are also very important and are beneficial for the crypto life and for the real life. But I think here the person above asked for the earning of AQU coins that is contest dream is suggested.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:10:12 PM

Yes all other app are also very important and are beneficial for the crypto life and for the real life. But I think here the person above asked for the earning of AQU coins that is contest dream is suggested.
We also have to focus on the bounty campaign where we promote the project and earn coins from this project. As in that campaign we also invite others to invest in this project which is beneficial for the better future of this coin.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:13:17 PM

We also have to focus on the bounty campaign where we promote the project and earn coins from this project. As in that campaign we also invite others to invest in this project which is beneficial for the better future of this coin.
Yes the promotion play a vital role for the success of any project and we have to do that for this project in return of which we will get free coins and will get a more bigger community of this project who will also support the project and we will have a great success in future if we hold this coin.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:15:05 PM

Yes the promotion play a vital role for the success of any project and we have to do that for this project in return of which we will get free coins and will get a more bigger community of this project who will also support the project and we will have a great success in future if we hold this coin.
I agree with your point. There are more benefits if we invite more investors to this project that is why I am inviting other people to this project from the beginning and suggesting them to invest in this project. Many of them are happy with this project as the background of this project is very stronger.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:17:58 PM

I agree with your point. There are more benefits if we invite more investors to this project that is why I am inviting other people to this project from the beginning and suggesting them to invest in this project. Many of them are happy with this project as the background of this project is very stronger.
I am also supporting this project and promoting it. Sometimes it becomes hard and sometimes I get the investors easily for this project. It is actually currently the market is down that is why less people invest their money but they do not know that it is the actual time of investment and to collect as much coins as possible as anytime the bull market can start which will make all of those wealthy who are investing right now in high potential projects.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:20:33 PM

I am also supporting this project and promoting it. Sometimes it becomes hard and sometimes I get the investors easily for this project. It is actually currently the market is down that is why less people invest their money but they do not know that it is the actual time of investment and to collect as much coins as possible as anytime the bull market can start which will make all of those wealthy who are investing right now in high potential projects.
You have a right point for the investors. Sometimes I think that it is the same time with us which was with the early investors in the beginning of crypto. In the beginning they were have plenty of bitcoins but the price was very lower and the market was very volatile and all of those in that time who hold and continued to invest became the wealthy persons of the world and all of those who sold without any wait for the good time regret for the whole of their life.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:22:57 PM

You have a right point for the investors. Sometimes I think that it is the same time with us which was with the early investors in the beginning of crypto. In the beginning they were have plenty of bitcoins but the price was very lower and the market was very volatile and all of those in that time who hold and continued to invest became the wealthy persons of the world and all of those who sold without any wait for the good time regret for the whole of their life.
Like these early investors we will also see a time when we will be the whales of the crypto. we have to invest in the good projects which have trusted developers. I will first suggest this project because this is the most trusted project and the developers work hard for the success of their project. One day we will be the whales of this project coin if we will invest much of our money.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

You have to start promoting this project in your circle of friends and family members as in that circle it is easy to explain any product and to convince them. They will also like to taste what you have. They will trust you and they will not give you a tough time.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:29:02 PM

You have to start promoting this project in your circle of friends and family members as in that circle it is easy to explain any product and to convince them. They will also like to taste what you have. They will trust you and they will not give you a tough time.
Yes I am doing the same. They follow me and many of them invested in the project and many are preparing in the investment of this project. I want more and more people to come to this project and want that this project is completed sooner as it is very beneficial for me.
Jastetad

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:32:01 PM

Yes I am doing the same. They follow me and many of them invested in the project and many are preparing in the investment of this project. I want more and more people to come to this project and want that this project is completed sooner as it is very beneficial for me.
Yes with that we investors will be highly benefited and you are doing a great job. We all have to do like that. You are also giving benefit to all of those to whom you introduce this project as this coin will increase more higher in value when it will be listed on exchanges. It is sure that the coin will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges which will rise the value much bigger.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:34:14 PM

Yes with that we investors will be highly benefited and you are doing a great job. We all have to do like that. You are also giving benefit to all of those to whom you introduce this project as this coin will increase more higher in value when it will be listed on exchanges. It is sure that the coin will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges which will rise the value much bigger.
The price of this coin will rise to the moon and it is not only because of the exchange listing but it is because of the use of this coin. This coin will be used exclusively on the aQuest app which will have a high community. This will increase the demand of the coin and in result the value will increase.
Jastetad

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:36:08 PM

The price of this coin will rise to the moon and it is not only because of the exchange listing but it is because of the use of this coin. This coin will be used exclusively on the aQuest app which will have a high community. This will increase the demand of the coin and in result the value will increase.
You are right and as the investors know this fact so they will never sell their coins and will wait and see the price rising higher. This will decrease the supply of the coin and will give a more boost to the price on exchanges. All of the brilliant investors invest in projects like this.
Bikker

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:37:50 PM

You are right and as the investors know this fact so they will never sell their coins and will wait and see the price rising higher. This will decrease the supply of the coin and will give a more boost to the price on exchanges. All of the brilliant investors invest in projects like this.
The other benefit of this project is that it is a project for reward. If this project will be prepared then we will have a platform where we will start earning continuously from the project. We will have a great opportunity for earning money with a most trusted platform.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:39:14 PM

The other benefit of this project is that it is a project for reward. If this project will be prepared then we will have a platform where we will start earning continuously from the project. We will have a great opportunity for earning money with a most trusted platform.
Yeah that is the point. If this app will be prepared then the projects will adopt it for rewarding their participants and promoters. There will be a complete transparency on this app and we will earn more coins on this app.
Jastetad

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:41:04 PM

Yeah that is the point. If this app will be prepared then the projects will adopt it for rewarding their participants and promoters. There will be a complete transparency on this app and we will earn more coins on this app.
This means that many project who will start their rewarding programs on this platform will also buy this coin from the exchanges. I know they will need a high number of coins for effective promotion. It means that a bigger amount of money will flow to this coin after the launch of this project.
Bikker

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:42:38 PM

This means that many project who will start their rewarding programs on this platform will also buy this coin from the exchanges. I know they will need a high number of coins for effective promotion. It means that a bigger amount of money will flow to this coin after the launch of this project.
yes that all money will come to invest in this project and if we will not sell our coins and will hold even those coins then a continuous demand from these companies will give a boost to the rising value of the coin.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:45:05 PM

yes that all money will come to invest in this project and if we will not sell our coins and will hold even those coins then a continuous demand from these companies will give a boost to the rising value of the coin.
In that case it is sure that in the future the price of this coin will not be what is now but it will be very high from the current price. Then it is better for many companies to invest in this coin from now as in the future they will need this coin to do their marketing on this app and they will have their coins of higher value then now so they will have their marketing with not much bigger amount. I mean they will not need to buy coins for a higher amount of money for doing their marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: