Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:04:23 PM

Yes with that we investors will be highly benefited and you are doing a great job. We all have to do like that. You are also giving benefit to all of those to whom you introduce this project as this coin will increase more higher in value when it will be listed on exchanges. It is sure that the coin will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges which will rise the value much bigger.
The price of this coin will rise to the moon and it is not only because of the exchange listing but it is because of the use of this coin. This coin will be used exclusively on the aQuest app which will have a high community. This will increase the demand of the coin and in result the value will increase.
You are right and as the investors know this fact so they will never sell their coins and will wait and see the price rising higher. This will decrease the supply of the coin and will give a more boost to the price on exchanges. All of the brilliant investors invest in projects like this.
The other benefit of this project is that it is a project for reward. If this project will be prepared then we will have a platform where we will start earning continuously from the project. We will have a great opportunity for earning money with a most trusted platform.
Yeah that is the point. If this app will be prepared then the projects will adopt it for rewarding their participants and promoters. There will be a complete transparency on this app and we will earn more coins on this app.
This means that many project who will start their rewarding programs on this platform will also buy this coin from the exchanges. I know they will need a high number of coins for effective promotion. It means that a bigger amount of money will flow to this coin after the launch of this project.
yes that all money will come to invest in this project and if we will not sell our coins and will hold even those coins then a continuous demand from these companies will give a boost to the rising value of the coin.
In that case it is sure that in the future the price of this coin will not be what is now but it will be very high from the current price. Then it is better for many companies to invest in this coin from now as in the future they will need this coin to do their marketing on this app and they will have their coins of higher value then now so they will have their marketing with not much bigger amount. I mean they will not need to buy coins for a higher amount of money for doing their marketing.
Investing from now in this ICO is very beneficial for them. They will not get the coin in this price after the end of ICO when it will be listed there. Many of them are investing in it as they are the part of that project but other who knew from now have to invest now.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:12:04 PM

Investing from now in this ICO is very beneficial for them. They will not get the coin in this price after the end of ICO when it will be listed there. Many of them are investing in it as they are the part of that project but other who knew from now have to invest now.
Yes the coming months are bringing something special for the crypto community the price of the coins will be very higher at this point it take a little money to buy a lot of coins. Many experts said that it is the time for the collection and for the investment in the coins.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:13:57 PM

Yes with that we investors will be highly benefited and you are doing a great job. We all have to do like that. You are also giving benefit to all of those to whom you introduce this project as this coin will increase more higher in value when it will be listed on exchanges. It is sure that the coin will be listed on all of the bigger exchanges which will rise the value much bigger.
The price of this coin will rise to the moon and it is not only because of the exchange listing but it is because of the use of this coin. This coin will be used exclusively on the aQuest app which will have a high community. This will increase the demand of the coin and in result the value will increase.
You are right and as the investors know this fact so they will never sell their coins and will wait and see the price rising higher. This will decrease the supply of the coin and will give a more boost to the price on exchanges. All of the brilliant investors invest in projects like this.
The other benefit of this project is that it is a project for reward. If this project will be prepared then we will have a platform where we will start earning continuously from the project. We will have a great opportunity for earning money with a most trusted platform.
Yeah that is the point. If this app will be prepared then the projects will adopt it for rewarding their participants and promoters. There will be a complete transparency on this app and we will earn more coins on this app.
This means that many project who will start their rewarding programs on this platform will also buy this coin from the exchanges. I know they will need a high number of coins for effective promotion. It means that a bigger amount of money will flow to this coin after the launch of this project.
yes that all money will come to invest in this project and if we will not sell our coins and will hold even those coins then a continuous demand from these companies will give a boost to the rising value of the coin.
In that case it is sure that in the future the price of this coin will not be what is now but it will be very high from the current price. Then it is better for many companies to invest in this coin from now as in the future they will need this coin to do their marketing on this app and they will have their coins of higher value then now so they will have their marketing with not much bigger amount. I mean they will not need to buy coins for a higher amount of money for doing their marketing.
It is our responsibility that we promote this project to everyone and to even to the companies owners so that we get bigger investors to come to this project. If they bigger investors will come then it will benefit them as well as it will benefit us as the coin will gain the value easily.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:23:07 PM

It is our responsibility that we promote this project to everyone and to even to the companies owners so that we get bigger investors to come to this project. If they bigger investors will come then it will benefit them as well as it will benefit us as the coin will gain the value easily.
yes we can play a vital role in the success of this project and to bring the bigger investors to this project. We have to support this project from now and have to convince the companies to adopt this platform to start their campaigns. If they all will use this platform then this project will have a high demand.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:25:56 PM

Yes the coming months are bringing something special for the crypto community the price of the coins will be very higher at this point it take a little money to buy a lot of coins. Many experts said that it is the time for the collection and for the investment in the coins.
The coming months are really lucky for the crypto community. I am sure that a continuous rise will start in the market in the next month. Collecting coins from now is important for all of us. the bigger exchanges are working hard to make the crypto mainstream.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:27:46 PM

yes we can play a vital role in the success of this project and to bring the bigger investors to this project. We have to support this project from now and have to convince the companies to adopt this platform to start their campaigns. If they all will use this platform then this project will have a high demand.
It will be a very good step in the development of rewarding participants. It is really an innovative way to pay the participants. I want that this app is ready as soon as possible to that we all start to use it for getting paid.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

It will be a very good step in the development of rewarding participants. It is really an innovative way to pay the participants. I want that this app is ready as soon as possible to that we all start to use it for getting paid.
Do not worry it will be ready sooner. Now we have to invest in this project to fund it well and to invite other investors to invest in this project. This time the project need funding to start their journey. We have to fund it as we need it.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:31:02 PM

Do not worry it will be ready sooner. Now we have to invest in this project to fund it well and to invite other investors to invest in this project. This time the project need funding to start their journey. We have to fund it as we need it.
I have planning to invest in this project and will also invite others to this project. I am sharing this project in my circle and they appreciated this project. Actually it is a project on which people have full trust because of the past of the developers of this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

I have planning to invest in this project and will also invite others to this project. I am sharing this project in my circle and they appreciated this project. Actually it is a project on which people have full trust because of the past of the developers of this project.
Yes the developers of this project are very trusted people they have a well known project in the past which is running successfully without any issue so we all know that this project will also have the same journey and it will be a most successful project after enkronos.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:55:32 AM

The coming months are really lucky for the crypto community. I am sure that a continuous rise will start in the market in the next month. Collecting coins from now is important for all of us. the bigger exchanges are working hard to make the crypto mainstream.

Expecting so, the market will take some time but mean while the team behind the project progress on their marketing inorder to get more awareness about the project. Yes, it is very hard to list in the higher exchanges and it is very bad to discuss about the listing now without completion of their ICO.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:57:18 PM

Expecting so, the market will take some time but mean while the team behind the project progress on their marketing inorder to get more awareness about the project. Yes, it is very hard to list in the higher exchanges and it is very bad to discuss about the listing now without completion of their ICO.
Please  read carefully here I am discussing about the nasdaq, vaneck and Gemini etc who are working for the ETF. By hard work for making bitcoin mainstream I mean that they are working hard to make it possible to approve etf by SEC.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:09:52 PM

Please  read carefully here I am discussing about the nasdaq, vaneck and Gemini etc who are working for the ETF. By hard work for making bitcoin mainstream I mean that they are working hard to make it possible to approve etf by SEC.
Yes these people are playing a vital role in giving a great success to the crypto community. These are the hopes for the brighter future of bitcoin and our success. I wish that again a good time come in the crypto community after this long term crypto winter.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:17:23 PM

Yes these people are playing a vital role in giving a great success to the crypto community. These are the hopes for the brighter future of bitcoin and our success. I wish that again a good time come in the crypto community after this long term crypto winter.
The good time is coming soon. Now the crypto community is very stronger because now we have many companies and institutions supporting blockchain. Just think about the 2013 winter when there was not much support and still a good time came. It means that now we will see a more bright time.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

The marketing of this project is very great. They have their bounty campaign on this forum and are promoting their project on many other platforms. They have a great experience in running a project as they have their previous project and in that they got a great success.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:35:21 PM

The marketing of this project is very great. They have their bounty campaign on this forum and are promoting their project on many other platforms. They have a great experience in running a project as they have their previous project and in that they got a great success.
The other point is that they have a bigger community who are collected to them in their previous project and they all trust on this project and they all are willing to invest even in aQuest project.
WhiteICO

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:40:48 PM

The other point is that they have a bigger community who are collected to them in their previous project and they all trust on this project and they all are willing to invest even in aQuest project.
Actually we all know that just like their previous project aquest project is also a great project which have a great benefit for all of the crypto community. When this project will be completed then we will get a platform which will give us more opportunities to earn online. It will be a trusted place for many online workers.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:08:01 PM

Actually we all know that just like their previous project aquest project is also a great project which have a great benefit for all of the crypto community. When this project will be completed then we will get a platform which will give us more opportunities to earn online. It will be a trusted place for many online workers.
Yes this is the benefit of this project that it will create more opportunities for freelancers and marketers. The developers of this project are expert in create the app which do not have any issue with the workers.
Dupreme

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:12:00 PM

Yes this is the benefit of this project that it will create more opportunities for freelancers and marketers. The developers of this project are expert in create the app which do not have any issue with the workers.
The developers of this project are really very expert in creating their project. This app will have much features which not any other will have. The developers will consider all the requirements of the current time for the companies to run their campaigns.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:18:50 PM

The developers of this project are really very expert in creating their project. This app will have much features which not any other will have. The developers will consider all the requirements of the current time for the companies to run their campaigns.
Yes I read the details of the project in which I saw that this app will be the best app for both the influencers and for the companies. Both of them will be facilitated with all the tools which will require for the convenient way to run the campaign of any project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:28:15 PM

Yes I read the details of the project in which I saw that this app will be the best app for both the influencers and for the companies. Both of them will be facilitated with all the tools which will require for the convenient way to run the campaign of any project.
The benefit to the companies will be that, they will be able to recognize that from where they are getting the traffic and they will be able target their marketing and to get their required targeted marketing. It actually save a lot of money for the companies and give them unique traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: