Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:13:29 PM

The developers of this project are really very expert in creating their project. This app will have much features which not any other will have. The developers will consider all the requirements of the current time for the companies to run their campaigns.
Yes I read the details of the project in which I saw that this app will be the best app for both the influencers and for the companies. Both of them will be facilitated with all the tools which will require for the convenient way to run the campaign of any project.
The benefit to the companies will be that, they will be able to recognize that from where they are getting the traffic and they will be able target their marketing and to get their required targeted marketing. It actually save a lot of money for the companies and give them unique traffic.
The companies will really enjoy much of the advanced tools in running their campaigns. All the marketing will be in control of the developers. So it is the need of the day that we invest in this project and promote it to make it successful project so that it do not take longer time for its preparation.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:19:36 PM

The developers of this project are really very expert in creating their project. This app will have much features which not any other will have. The developers will consider all the requirements of the current time for the companies to run their campaigns.
Yes I read the details of the project in which I saw that this app will be the best app for both the influencers and for the companies. Both of them will be facilitated with all the tools which will require for the convenient way to run the campaign of any project.
The benefit to the companies will be that, they will be able to recognize that from where they are getting the traffic and they will be able target their marketing and to get their required targeted marketing. It actually save a lot of money for the companies and give them unique traffic.
The companies will really enjoy much of the advanced tools in running their campaigns. All the marketing will be in control of the developers. So it is the need of the day that we invest in this project and promote it to make it successful project so that it do not take longer time for its preparation.
Yes it all need our funding so that the app is prepared and start working. There is a huge benefit for all of us. We the investors will get multiple benefits as we will get another place to earn online and along with that we will also have the coins which will be used on this app. So the demand of the coin will increase in the long term.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:25:53 PM

Yes it all need our funding so that the app is prepared and start working. There is a huge benefit for all of us. We the investors will get multiple benefits as we will get another place to earn online and along with that we will also have the coins which will be used on this app. So the demand of the coin will increase in the long term.
For the investors this coin is a more beneficial coin. It is a coin which can give multiple times profit to the investors. I have invested in many projects like this in the past which are using their coin in their platform and I saw the price of those coins increasing very faster.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:29:46 PM

For the investors this coin is a more beneficial coin. It is a coin which can give multiple times profit to the investors. I have invested in many projects like this in the past which are using their coin in their platform and I saw the price of those coins increasing very faster.
I also saw a number of project using their coin in their platform and their coin really gain the value very faster. I will say these projects are actually the projects which care for the value of their coin and which care for their investors.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

I also saw a number of project using their coin in their platform and their coin really gain the value very faster. I will say these projects are actually the projects which care for the value of their coin and which care for their investors.
I agree with you as I am observing from the previous year that the team members of this project are working hard to increase the community of their project which is also a factor to increase the use of the project and the demand of their coin. They already have a bigger community from the previous year and have many partners working with them. This project will bring a bigger success to all of us.
Westant

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:36:33 PM

I agree with you as I am observing from the previous year that the team members of this project are working hard to increase the community of their project which is also a factor to increase the use of the project and the demand of their coin. They already have a bigger community from the previous year and have many partners working with them. This project will bring a bigger success to all of us.
Yes community is also one of the factor which give success to any project and this project is rich with it. They all are also investing in this project. I am sure that the funding will be collected sooner. We do not have to miss this project and have to invest in this project as soon as possible.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:40:09 PM

Yes community is also one of the factor which give success to any project and this project is rich with it. They all are also investing in this project. I am sure that the funding will be collected sooner. We do not have to miss this project and have to invest in this project as soon as possible.
It is right that its already prepared community is willing to invest in this project. I am also one of them and I invest because I know all about the team members of the project and the owners of the project. I know that they launch a project which is the need of the crypto community and because of that it get success and is completed faster.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:48:36 PM

It is right that its already prepared community is willing to invest in this project. I am also one of them and I invest because I know all about the team members of the project and the owners of the project. I know that they launch a project which is the need of the crypto community and because of that it get success and is completed faster.
The previous community of this project will definitely invest in this project because they all know that the previous project was a success of this project and their previous project collected a huge fund even in a very bad market.
Westant

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:50:27 PM

The previous community of this project will definitely invest in this project because they all know that the previous project was a success of this project and their previous project collected a huge fund even in a very bad market.
Yes they collected a very good amount of fund in the previous project. It was a good luck of this project and investors of this project and all of the crypto community because it was very important that enkronos get success in that ICO for further development.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:52:18 PM

Yes they collected a very good amount of fund in the previous project. It was a good luck of this project and investors of this project and all of the crypto community because it was very important that enkronos get success in that ICO for further development.
It was not just the luck of that project but it was the hard work of the developers of the project. The investors do not invest blindly in any project they read all the reviews of the project in which they want to invest and they first make sure that the project will have a high potential in the future and that is sure in that project. It is also sure about aquest project.
Zimco

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:56:20 PM

It was not just the luck of that project but it was the hard work of the developers of the project. The investors do not invest blindly in any project they read all the reviews of the project in which they want to invest and they first make sure that the project will have a high potential in the future and that is sure in that project. It is also sure about aquest project.
aQuest project has all which the investors want to see in any project. The developers are hard working they also have a bigger experience in giving success to ICO project. This project also have a very bigger community who all are evident with the success of the developers and they all know that they will care for the future of the project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:58:16 PM

aQuest project has all which the investors want to see in any project. The developers are hard working they also have a bigger experience in giving success to ICO project. This project also have a very bigger community who all are evident with the success of the developers and they all know that they will care for the future of the project.
Because of that the project is going very well. The investors are willing to invest in this project from the start and are willing to hold the coin for longer time and to continue their journey with this project. It will give more strength to this project and the coin.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:01:30 PM

This project will not only benefit the companies but it will also benefit the participants who will work for these companies in their campaigns as they will get a platform which is initiated by the most trusted people and in these platforms they workers work with heart as they know they will not be denied from the pay of their work.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

This project will not only benefit the companies but it will also benefit the participants who will work for these companies in their campaigns as they will get a platform which is initiated by the most trusted people and in these platforms they workers work with heart as they know they will not be denied from the pay of their work.
You are right this platform will solve a bigger issue of the online workers as nowadays a number of new websites are created who do not have transparency of the spreadsheets and in that the participants do not feel better as they want a more secure and transparent website or app for working as promoters.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

It will be a great help from us for the project to promote it to other investors and invite them to invest in this project as the developers of this project are already busy in other tasks for the project if we will handle this part of the project then they will get time to work solely on those other parts of the project.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:09:47 PM

It will be a great help from us for the project to promote it to other investors and invite them to invest in this project as the developers of this project are already busy in other tasks for the project if we will handle this part of the project then they will get time to work solely on those other parts of the project.
I favor you in that case. I am also of the view that we have to work in cooperation with the developers as it will not be only the help for developers but it will be the help to all the community of this project and with ourselves as with that we will help in the success of the project which will be the success of all of us.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:17:03 PM

I favor you in that case. I am also of the view that we have to work in cooperation with the developers as it will not be only the help for developers but it will be the help to all the community of this project and with ourselves as with that we will help in the success of the project which will be the success of all of us.
I agree with your points. Keeping these points in mind I am helping a lot this project to get enough investors and enough fund is raised so that the developers will be able to launch the project as soon as possible.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

I agree with your points. Keeping these points in mind I am helping a lot this project to get enough investors and enough fund is raised so that the developers will be able to launch the project as soon as possible.
I hope that the developers will get success in that project too as they got in their previous project. I am sure that they will be able to launch the project very sooner. I am not worried about this project and I am investing in this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:20:14 PM

I hope that the developers will get success in that project too as they got in their previous project. I am sure that they will be able to launch the project very sooner. I am not worried about this project and I am investing in this project.
Everyone know about the good luck of this project and they all know about the future success of this project but above those members are discussing that we also have to help the project as if we will also help it then the community will be increased much bigger and this coin will have a higher value.
Zimco

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:22:02 PM

Everyone know about the good luck of this project and they all know about the future success of this project but above those members are discussing that we also have to help the project as if we will also help it then the community will be increased much bigger and this coin will have a higher value.
It will also be a help to the investors whom you will invite. As we all know the good fortune of this project and many investors around us if are not aware with this project then they will miss the project and later they will regret it. So it is better that we help them to invest in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: