Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:38:46 PM

Will this application work from my desktop? I often do most of my work on desktop and from there I also manage to work on the bounty and other rewarding platform. That is why I am asking it.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:40:28 PM

Will this application work from my desktop? I often do most of my work on desktop and from there I also manage to work on the bounty and other rewarding platform. That is why I am asking it.
Yes I think it will be easily accessible from your desktop as it will be a widely used application so the developers will work to provide it for everyone on all devices so that none of the user will find it hard to adopt this application.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:42:16 PM

Yes I think it will be easily accessible from your desktop as it will be a widely used application so the developers will work to provide it for everyone on all devices so that none of the user will find it hard to adopt this application.
It is mentioned in their whitepaper that this application will available for all of the devices so desktop will also be there. It will be accessible from everywhere so anyone from any place will be able to work easily on this app.
Bikker

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:50:21 PM

It is mentioned in their whitepaper that this application will available for all of the devices so desktop will also be there. It will be accessible from everywhere so anyone from any place will be able to work easily on this app.
Then it is great for me. I will be able to use this app easily. In some cases we complete a task from our desktop and then send the data from our androids which is very annoying. aQuest has solved this issue I will feel more convenient with this platform.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:51:55 PM

Then it is great for me. I will be able to use this app easily. In some cases we complete a task from our desktop and then send the data from our androids which is very annoying. aQuest has solved this issue I will feel more convenient with this platform.
aQuest is a complete platform with perfect idea and talented team. You will not find any issue with this app. The team members will give you all the required tools within this app. Everyone will be satisfied with it.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

aQuest is a complete platform with perfect idea and talented team. You will not find any issue with this app. The team members will give you all the required tools within this app. Everyone will be satisfied with it.
Yes the team is here and they will do all the required work in the app. I want to say that if in the future some development is needed for the app or any other demand is initiated from the community then the team members of this project will work on it and will make available it in the app. Right now it is very perfect for the quest creators and for the participants.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:55:40 PM

Yes the team is here and they will do all the required work in the app. I want to say that if in the future some development is needed for the app or any other demand is initiated from the community then the team members of this project will work on it and will make available it in the app. Right now it is very perfect for the quest creators and for the participants.
Yes the team members of the project care for their project and for their users and investors they will work any time for the perfectness of this project. They have worked hard for it and will continue for it for lifetime.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

The team and the idea is really appreciated. It is also appreciated by the ICO experts on the ICO listing sites. They said that the idea will give more benefit to the crypto community and to the projects which want to do any airdrop or any other campaign for their marketing.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:59:03 PM

The team and the idea is really appreciated. It is also appreciated by the ICO experts on the ICO listing sites. They said that the idea will give more benefit to the crypto community and to the projects which want to do any airdrop or any other campaign for their marketing.
On ICO bench this project got a very high rating. The experts want the success of this project because they know the potential and the benefits of this project and they also have a full trust on the developers of this project and they know that the developers of this project can do it.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:01:08 PM

On ICO bench this project got a very high rating. The experts want the success of this project because they know the potential and the benefits of this project and they also have a full trust on the developers of this project and they know that the developers of this project can do it.
It is a green signal from the ICO experts for this project. The ICO experts are satisfied with this project and they want the investors to trust on this project. From that rating the success of this project is confirmed. We have not to miss to be the part of this project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

It is a green signal from the ICO experts for this project. The ICO experts are satisfied with this project and they want the investors to trust on this project. From that rating the success of this project is confirmed. We have not to miss to be the part of this project.
I invest in any ICO after seeing the rating of the project on ICObench and on there I am satisfied by the rating of the experts. Because of that I came here to invest even in this project of these developers.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:07:52 PM

I invest in any ICO after seeing the rating of the project on ICObench and on there I am satisfied by the rating of the experts. Because of that I came here to invest even in this project of these developers.
The majority of the investors nowadays depend on the rating of ICObench. After seeing a high rating there they invest in the project and wait for the good time. This ICO has a pretty high rating there so all of the investors will be convinced to invest in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:14:50 PM

The majority of the investors nowadays depend on the rating of ICObench. After seeing a high rating there they invest in the project and wait for the good time. This ICO has a pretty high rating there so all of the investors will be convinced to invest in this project.
Yes on ICObench and on many other listing sites the experts have rated this ICO as the best one. It is among the top ICOs on these listings. The investors will have this ICO in their watch list and they all will invest in this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:16:24 PM

Yes on ICObench and on many other listing sites the experts have rated this ICO as the best one. It is among the top ICOs on these listings. The investors will have this ICO in their watch list and they all will invest in this project.
It is because of their previous work in this field. Not even these experts but all of the community know about them and they all will not miss to invest in this project. As they need best ICOs to invest in and this is the best one for them.
Bikker

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

It is because of their previous work in this field. Not even these experts but all of the community know about them and they all will not miss to invest in this project. As they need best ICOs to invest in and this is the best one for them.
The investors are really in the search of best ICOs as in the past we the investors earned a huge profit by investing in these ICOs which was unable to earn in any other investment. Even in gold an investors cannot earn that much which we earn in ICOs.
WhiteICO

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:20:18 PM

The investors are really in the search of best ICOs as in the past we the investors earned a huge profit by investing in these ICOs which was unable to earn in any other investment. Even in gold an investors cannot earn that much which we earn in ICOs.
But we have to keep in mind that these ICOs are the high potential ICOs as if they will not search well and will not look at the background of these developers then they may lose their money.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:22:27 PM

But we have to keep in mind that these ICOs are the high potential ICOs as if they will not search well and will not look at the background of these developers then they may lose their money.
But this ICO is a perfect project and it has a high potential in the future. This project will bring a huge success to all of the investors and for the companies and for the online earners this is a great tool. The developers are also very trusted persons and they work hard for the development and further success of their project.
WhiteICO

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:25:11 PM

But this ICO is a perfect project and it has a high potential in the future. This project will bring a huge success to all of the investors and for the companies and for the online earners this is a great tool. The developers are also very trusted persons and they work hard for the development and further success of their project.
Yeah for this ICO all are correct this project is really a great project for the investors and for the crypto community after the project start to work. In the above comment I was just giving a general advise to the investors about all the ICOs that they have to care when investing in any project.
Hamaber

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

Yeah for this ICO all are correct this project is really a great project for the investors and for the crypto community after the project start to work. In the above comment I was just giving a general advise to the investors about all the ICOs that they have to care when investing in any project.
It is correct that the investors have to search completely about the reviews and the background of any project before investing in it. They have to go through their whitepaper to see how much is this project beneficial for the community. By the way right now if anyone want to invest in a project which can give a high return in the future then they have to invest in aQuest ICO as I am seeing this project a more wanted project by the community.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

It is correct that the investors have to search completely about the reviews and the background of any project before investing in it. They have to go through their whitepaper to see how much is this project beneficial for the community. By the way right now if anyone want to invest in a project which can give a high return in the future then they have to invest in aQuest ICO as I am seeing this project a more wanted project by the community.
The whitepaper of this project have much more for the satisfaction of the investors. I often send it to my friends to convince them to invest in this project. They find it very convenient to read the whitepaper of this project. Everything is explained very clearly so that any person from any country can understand the project. It shows that how much the developers care for the whole community of the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: