Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pimbie

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:12:22 PM

Yes the good time of the crypto market is now started. All of the investors who collected the coins of high potential projects in the crypto winter will see a bright future. It is also a very good time that we invest now. For the time being I have this project the best from all others so I am investing in this project as I know this project will make me millionaire.
Actually this project is started by the developers whom have a long term experience in business and have already completed a project with a good success so investing in this project is investing in digital gold which have a great future ahead. These type of projects gain a bigger value in the market because of the high trust. That is why investing in this project will make anyone a millionaire.
Yes it is the same as the BTT project by the TRON developers. They have trust in the community and even in the bad market condition their coin increased 6 to 7 times in the market. We all have to see the aquest project as another opportunity like the BTT ICO.
Many people like me missed that opportunity to invest in BTT ICO but I do not regret and not any other have to regret because this is also a great opportunity to invest in aquest ICO. If we look at the background of this project and the developers of this project and their success in enkronos project then we can believe that we will also get a 6 to 7 times profit in aquest project.
I appreciate your views for this project. It is sure that there is a high profit if we invest in this project. I am also the investor of this project and along with that I also convince others in my friends and relatives to invest in this project as I want even them to become millionaires.
I am also telling to my friends about this project. I know that with this we also will get the benefit as the ICO will be completed faster and the community will be increased and after the end of ICO when my friends will get the profit then they will be happy with me.
Yes we all will have a benefit in this. If we invite them then they will find an opportunity to invest in a high potential project and with this the community will be increased which will make the value of the coin increased and if they will also promote the project then this project will boom in the market making all of us wealthy.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

I made a video review in Russian about ICO Aquest.

I would be happy for your comments and likes under the video, for its greater progress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx9hEsFtyug
You have a nice work. There is very good explanation in your video. I appreciate your work and struggle for the promotion of this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:40:15 PM

I would be happy for your comments and likes under the video, for its greater progress!

You have a nice work. There is very good explanation in your video. I appreciate your work and struggle for the promotion of this project.
Yes that is appreciable work by him. It will impress people from his local country to participate in this project. We need to create videos in all available languages so that people from all over the world come to join this community.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:43:10 PM

Yes that is appreciable work by him. It will impress people from his local country to participate in this project. We need to create videos in all available languages so that people from all over the world come to join this community.
Yes translations in local languages play a vital role in boosting the promotion of any project as there are many people who are involved in the crypto community and in online earning but they do not understand the English language well. For them it is more easier if the project is translated via video or text.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:48:36 PM

Yes translations in local languages play a vital role in boosting the promotion of any project as there are many people who are involved in the crypto community and in online earning but they do not understand the English language well. For them it is more easier if the project is translated via video or text.
This brings a lot of investors to the project as many investors who do not know English and want to invest and understand well about any project often come to search for the translated work. They will find it more convenient.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:50:29 PM

This brings a lot of investors to the project as many investors who do not know English and want to invest and understand well about any project often come to search for the translated work. They will find it more convenient.
I favor your words. Crypto community is a worldwide community and for them it is important to provide all the information in all the languages of the world. I am sure that people from all over the world will join it none of the country will be missed from this platform.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:52:23 PM

I favor your words. Crypto community is a worldwide community and for them it is important to provide all the information in all the languages of the world. I am sure that people from all over the world will join it none of the country will be missed from this platform.
But there are a few countries where crypto is currently banned. Will those people also be able to participate in this platform to reward their participants and to become the bounty hunters in this platform?
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:54:46 PM

But there are a few countries where crypto is currently banned. Will those people also be able to participate in this platform to reward their participants and to become the bounty hunters in this platform?
I think the developers will work to make it possible for the success of this project. The developers of this platform promised that they will make aquest a bigger platform for creating quest and marketing campaigns. It means that they will have a solution for this issue.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:57:31 PM

I think the developers will work to make it possible for the success of this project. The developers of this platform promised that they will make aquest a bigger platform for creating quest and marketing campaigns. It means that they will have a solution for this issue.
The CEO of the project announced that they will add paypal in the future in this platform so that the members of paypal will also get paid using this platform. Those who will want to pay their participants with paypal will find it a great place for creating marketing campaigns etc.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

The CEO of the project announced that they will add paypal in the future in this platform so that the members of paypal will also get paid using this platform. Those who will want to pay their participants with paypal will find it a great place for creating marketing campaigns etc.
Not only paypal but they will also add Credit rad payment system and some other payment processors to the platform. It will make this platform more convenient for everyone as anyone who will want to deposit with any payment processor will be facilitated.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:13:50 AM

Congratulations!!

icoresearch has successfully listed aQuest ICO on its portfolio.

Rating 4.17

Hype - Medium

Risk - Neutral

Site score - High

https://icoresearch.in/icolisting/aquest

Check out our listing

Cryptojrm

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:04:21 PM

Hi where are you based? What's your legal structure?
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:08:08 PM

From Privacy Policy

"aQuest app, as well as aQuest website is a product of Enkronos d.o.o. company, Cesta Zore Perrello-Godina 2, Si6000 Koper-Capodistria, Slovenija."

By the way, they have an error in the Privacy Policy. "https://aquest.com", but the correct version is "https://aquest.IO"

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Cryptojrm

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:36:08 PM

From Privacy Policy

"aQuest app, as well as aQuest website is a product of Enkronos d.o.o. company, Cesta Zore Perrello-Godina 2, Si6000 Koper-Capodistria, Slovenija."

By the way, they have an error in the Privacy Policy. "https://aquest.com", but the correct version is "https://aquest.IO"

https://iconow.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/enkronos-1.png

Thanks!
Hutalar

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

Congratulations!!

Rating 4.17

Hype - Medium

Risk - Neutral

Site score - High

Check out our listing

Wow! even at there this project got the top ranking. I am sure this project will be the best project of the current time as many people are interested in it and many experts are giving positive signal to the investors about this project.
Qatuca

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

Congratulations!!

Rating 4.17

Hype - Medium

Risk - Neutral

Site score - High

Check out our listing

Wow! even at there this project got the top ranking. I am sure this project will be the best project of the current time as many people are interested in it and many experts are giving positive signal to the investors about this project.
Yes it is because it started by a team which already got a great success in their previous work. Behind every successful project there is a struggle of a talented team and this project having that fortunately. Plus it also have a great community from the beginning.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:15:54 PM

Congratulations!!

Rating 4.17

Hype - Medium

Risk - Neutral

Site score - High

Check out our listing

Yes it is because it started by a team which already got a great success in their previous work. Behind every successful project there is a struggle of a talented team and this project having that fortunately. Plus it also have a great community from the beginning.
You are right the talented and hard working team play a vital role in the success of their business and any project. I am impressed from their perfectness in their work. They bring a best and unique idea with incredible service to this community.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

You are right the talented and hard working team play a vital role in the success of their business and any project. I am impressed from their perfectness in their work. They bring a best and unique idea with incredible service to this community.
The ideas of the projects of these developers really bring something great for the crypto community. It is the initial time of the crypto community and in this time we need these type of developers and their projects. We also need to help them to raise their required funds in order to enable them to bring their ideas to existence so that the crypto community becomes more established and developed.
Qatuca

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:26:14 PM

The ideas of the projects of these developers really bring something great for the crypto community. It is the initial time of the crypto community and in this time we need these type of developers and their projects. We also need to help them to raise their required funds in order to enable them to bring their ideas to existence so that the crypto community becomes more established and developed.
I favor you as if we will support them then they will work on their projects while if we will not support these type of projects then it will be very hard for this field to move forward in the current condition.
Hutalar

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:27:50 PM

I favor you as if we will support them then they will work on their projects while if we will not support these type of projects then it will be very hard for this field to move forward in the current condition.
We all know that and we all want a great success for cryptocommunity that is why everyone is supporting this project on their platforms. Because of that the experts of ICO listing sites are suggesting to invest with aquest ICO and have marked it as a trusted project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: