Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:59:13 PM

Yes I read their whitepaper and in there they wrote that they will bring many more features to the platform. They will add many more payment systems for the developers of the project so that this platform becomes a worldwide platform.
With that it will become available to all of the companies around the world. So those companies who will not be the part of crypto community will also come here to start their campaigns which will make this platform more rich.
Wow! then it means that in this platform we will find many more companies to pay us for the tasks. Then it will be a perfect place for the marketers to earn money. I really like this project and the planning of the developers.
Yes then there will be a lot of opportunities for all of us. In this platform we will not only earn the tokens of the new starting projects but will also earn the AQU tokens and will also earn in USD from those who do not have their coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:00:35 PM

Yes I read their whitepaper and in there they wrote that they will bring many more features to the platform. They will add many more payment systems for the developers of the project so that this platform becomes a worldwide platform.
With that it will become available to all of the companies around the world. So those companies who will not be the part of crypto community will also come here to start their campaigns which will make this platform more rich.
Wow! then it means that in this platform we will find many more companies to pay us for the tasks. Then it will be a perfect place for the marketers to earn money. I really like this project and the planning of the developers.
Yes then there will be a lot of opportunities for all of us. In this platform we will not only earn the tokens of the new starting projects but will also earn the AQU tokens and will also earn in USD from those who do not have their coins.
Then it is a good news for all of us. I like a platform like this where we will earn from all of the campaigns around the world. I hope that sooner all of the projects will come to advertise with aquest.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:02:07 PM

Then it is a good news for all of us. I like a platform like this where we will earn from all of the campaigns around the world. I hope that sooner all of the projects will come to advertise with aquest.
I am sure that it will happen and all of the companies will come here sooner to pay us for their quests. As this project is started by very intelligent people and people like to work with them. It will be a perfect place for them.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:03:19 PM

I am sure that it will happen and all of the companies will come here sooner to pay us for their quests. As this project is started by very intelligent people and people like to work with them. It will be a perfect place for them.
If we look at their future planning then we will find that very soon all of the companies will come to know about them and they all will start their campaigns on this platform. It will not take time to make this platform as a rich place for the online earners.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:07:04 PM

If we look at their future planning then we will find that very soon all of the companies will come to know about them and they all will start their campaigns on this platform. It will not take time to make this platform as a rich place for the online earners.
Many of the companies already know about them they have a lot of partners who are willing to use this platform for their business. They are just waiting for the end of ICO and for the start of the aquest.
Yes you are right. They have already a lot of people working with them and will start their campaigns on aquest. I am actually pointing to those who currently do not know . In the coming future all of the companies will know about it who like to promote their project via airdrop or with bounty or other word of mouth marketing.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:08:30 PM

Many of the companies already know about them they have a lot of partners who are willing to use this platform for their business. They are just waiting for the end of ICO and for the start of the aquest.
Yes you are right. They have already a lot of people working with them and will start their campaigns on aquest. I am actually pointing to those who currently do not know . In the coming future all of the companies will know about it who like to promote their project via airdrop or with bounty or other word of mouth marketing.
It is right after the end of ICO this platform will become a widely used platform and there will be a lot of opportunities for all of us. We can see their previous project which got a lot of success and the same will have this project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

It is right after the end of ICO this platform will become a widely used platform and there will be a lot of opportunities for all of us. We can see their previous project which got a lot of success and the same will have this project.
Their previous project ENK is really the example for all of us which got success in the bad market. In that time no one was willing to invest with any ICO but they all invested with enkronos because they know well about the development of the project and they now found the promised success in that project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:11:43 PM

Their previous project ENK is really the example for all of us which got success in the bad market. In that time no one was willing to invest with any ICO but they all invested with enkronos because they know well about the development of the project and they now found the promised success in that project.
Because of that people are now coming to aquest project and are investing in it and want to become the part of this project because they know that the success of enk was not just the luck but it was because of the hard work of the developers for the project.
Zistmine

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:12:58 PM

Because of that people are now coming to aquest project and are investing in it and want to become the part of this project because they know that the success of enk was not just the luck but it was because of the hard work of the developers for the project.
yes people appreciate the hard work of them and they now have a full trust on them even in their new project. It is because of that success the aquest project reached their softcap in their first month of their ICO. Now they are heading to their hardcap.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:10:43 AM

yes people appreciate the hard work of them and they now have a full trust on them even in their new project. It is because of that success the aquest project reached their softcap in their first month of their ICO. Now they are heading to their hardcap.
I am personally quite surprised to hear that they have reached Softcap in the first month of ICO in my opinion it is one of the remarkable achievements and hopefully in the future it can reach hardcap too
Hutalar

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:50:32 PM

I am personally quite surprised to hear that they have reached Softcap in the first month of ICO in my opinion it is one of the remarkable achievements and hopefully in the future it can reach hardcap too
That is really remarkable because they reached their softcap in the time when the traders and investors were inactive. If people came to invest in that time then it means that people really like this project.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:05:01 PM

Looking at the progress of the project I am sure that they will reach their hardcap sooner or may be they reached their hardcap. There is one day remaining in the ICO if the investors will invest now then they will be lucky.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

Looking at the progress of the project I am sure that they will reach their hardcap sooner or may be they reached their hardcap. There is one day remaining in the ICO if the investors will invest now then they will be lucky.
yes there is a short time remaining in this ICO if they will invest in it then they will gain a high profit in the coming future. The whole market is growing now and in this market the coins of projects like this increase faster.
Zistmine

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:31:57 PM

I think there remained only a last chance for the investors to invest in this ICO. In the previous few months many people were worried from investing their money but now they know that the market is going better. Now they have to invest.
Hutalar

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:34:57 PM

I think there remained only a last chance for the investors to invest in this ICO. In the previous few months many people were worried from investing their money but now they know that the market is going better. Now they have to invest.
Yes this is the best time for the crypto market all of the coins are growing and all of the ICO coins are growing in value so this coin will also rise very higher. As this project has a very fantastic project ahead and is going to be the most favorable platform for all the crypto community.
Zistmine

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:36:58 PM

Yes this is the best time for the crypto market all of the coins are growing and all of the ICO coins are growing in value so this coin will also rise very higher. As this project has a very fantastic project ahead and is going to be the most favorable platform for all the crypto community.
It is right all of the people are waiting for this project to be completed and they all are willing to join this platform for their campaigns then it will be a place where we will find all of the people doing marketing for their projects.
Qatuca

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:38:13 PM

The project behind this ICO is the best one which is accepted by all of the experts of ICOs. They suggest to invest in this project. They know that if it will come to live then it will be a great support for all of us.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:39:45 PM

The project behind this ICO is the best one which is accepted by all of the experts of ICOs. They suggest to invest in this project. They know that if it will come to live then it will be a great support for all of us.
I agree with you. all of the experts on all of the ICO listing sites recommended this project as the best project for the investors. They all gave high rating to this project. The team members also got high marks for their capability.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:47:51 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:01:39 AM by Coin-1

As I can see, ICO is finished. It looks like the project has reached a soft cap. Congratulations! Cool

According to the road map, the AQU wallet development should begin in May 2019. Good luck, team.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:02:56 PM

As I can see, ICO is finished. It looks like the project has reached a soft cap. Congratulations! Cool

According to the road map, the AQU wallet development should begin in May 2019. Good luck, team.

But there are no updates on social media or websites about achieving softcaps?

I hope the developer works optimally and obeys the road map.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: