Mitchell
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 4788
Merit: 3365
Verified awesomeness ✔
|
 |
September 01, 2026, 06:26:01 PM |
|
There I go again. See you all in a month or two 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22932
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 01, 2026, 06:59:47 PM |
|
There I go again. Welcome to the club! At least we're in good company.
|
|
|
|
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4784
Merit: 3822
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023, 2025
|
 |
September 02, 2026, 01:52:53 AM |
|
There I go again. Welcome to the club! At least we're in good company. Fair warning though, the parties tend to get a little wild whenever I'm the euphemistic "good company". 
|
Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5937
|
 |
September 02, 2026, 02:57:19 AM |
|
There I go again. See you all in a month or two  It seems like it's been years since I've been bumped. A few years ago it was more like a seesaw. I was actually wanting to get bumped so I could make some changes to my trust list and slip under the radar. A few weeks ago I got tired of waiting and did it anyway. Now that I've mentioned it, I'll get bumped in October for sure.
|
|
|
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5937
|
You guys in the same roller coaster, or something?
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22932
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:08:20 PM |
|
You guys in the same roller coaster, or something? Yes, I wouldn't be in Bitcoin if I wouldn't enjoy roller coasters  With only 116 eligible users, it's quite likely to be back on DT1 again.
|
|
|
|
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10295
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
|
You guys in the same roller coaster, or something? 
|
| bustabit | ██████▄█▀ ███▄███▀ ██▀██▄▄▄ ▄███▀▀▀ ▀█▄█▄▄▄ █▀██▀▀ █▄▐▌▄█ ▀████▀ ██▀▀███▄ ██▄▄█████▄ █▀██████▄██ ██████████▀ ████▀███▀▀▄ | THE ORIGINAL CRASH GAME .....S I N C E 2 0 1 4..... | ▀█▄██████ ▀███▄███ ▄▄▄██▀██ ▀▀▀███▄ ▄▄▄█▄█▀ ▀▀██▀█ █▄▐▌▄█ ▀████▀ ▄██▄█▀██ ▄███▄██▄██ ██▄██████▀█ ▀██████████ ▄▀▀███▀████ | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀ | HOUSE EDGE 1% | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀ | WAGERED BTC200M+ | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀ | MAX PROFIT BTC5+ | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀ | PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1602
Heisenberg
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:12:48 PM |
|
With only 116 eligible users, it's quite likely to be back on DT1 again.
The number of eligible users seems to have slightly risen compared to how it was a couple of months back. I thought it could even just drop further due to signature bans, and as a result, some users become inactive, but we are just seeing the opposite.
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22932
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:33:12 PM |
|
I thought it could even just drop further due to signature bans, and as a result, some users become inactive, but we are just seeing the opposite. I didn't check for it, but I kinda don't expect a lot of DT1-members to get sigbanned.
|
|
|
|
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4784
Merit: 3822
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023, 2025
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 12:40:45 PM Merited by fillippone (7) |
|
You guys in the same roller coaster, or something?
It was quite an exhilarating ride. Oh, and the roller coaster was fun too. 
|
Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5937
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 12:45:11 PM |
|
You guys in the same roller coaster, or something?
It was quite an exhilarating ride. Oh, and the roller coaster was fun too.  I didn't ask if you were all in the same seat? 
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 346
Merit: 42
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:14:44 PM Last edit: October 09, 2026, 07:44:15 PM by doggywin |
|
I was active on the forum since 2012 and left after a few years. I am surprised that my inactive account is on the DT list. I had a petty argument with someone on the DT1 list today. I checked the trust list and the trust feedback they had given, and I just cannot fathom why somebody would think they should add this person to their trust list. Then I reviewed the DT1 list and found more such users who shouldn't be in DT1. At least some of them must have abused the rules to get into the list. All it takes is a bunch of people with merits coordinating outside the forum. Suspicious DT1 forum members (1 to 3 trusted positive feedbacks, a number of untrusted negative feedbacks, merit abuse accusations, or no reason to add them) zasad@ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2654005 Stalker22 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2739454 Free Market Capitalist https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2836461 AHOYBRAUSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3442536 (Disclosure: I argued with him today.) JeromeTash https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1190631 Awaklara https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2519096It will probably take me a week or more to find any evidence, if there is any. Why not add this condition for DT1 eligibility: - You must have a trust score of at least 5.This would weed out almost this entire group and more from DT1, while still allowing them to remain in DT2. Their warped trust lists in DT2 would not make it into DT1 over time, as is happening now. The loophole of this present system is that you can make a few deals and get to DT1. I add you, you add me.Once a threshold of 10 coordinated abusers and or alts is reached, DT1 and DT2 will grow too fast that this system fails entirely. They bring more people into DT2 and DT1 with no regards to quality. It will just be a matter of connections. These accounts carry a premium in the market and command an influence. This is going to be abused if nothing is done.
|
|
|
|
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 12015
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:26:22 PM |
|
I was active on the forum since 2012 and left after a few years.
Without proof, this doesn't mean anything. I don't know why you'd bother posting a statement that logically carries no weight on its own. It will probably take me a week or more to find any evidence, if there is any.
You probably should have done that part first. Once a threshold of 10 coordinated abusers and or alts is reached, DT1 and DT2 will grow too fast that this system fails entirely. They bring more people into DT2 and DT1 with no regards to quality. It will just be a matter of connections. These accounts carry a premium in the market and command an influence. This is going to be abused if nothing is done.
Although I don't necessarily agree with the red trust left on your account, I think the DT system generally works as intended, through a loose system of checks and balances. It is by no means perfect. You are of course free to participate in this system and update your trust list / feedbacks accordingly. Everybody gets 1 vote, why not make the most of it.
|
1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
|
|
|
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1602
Heisenberg
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:46:11 PM |
|
Since you mentioned my name here, then you are going to prove and tell us if I have ever abused the trust system or any rules; otherwise, I will consider this blackmail. If there is any feedback I have sent out wrongly, please mention it here or post in the reputation board. That untrusted negative feedback you see on my profile was a result of scam busting. I used to do it more often back then so the salty scammers would try to retaliate and send false feedback. I still think you don't understand how the trust system works. The trust score doesn't determine someone's DT status. And by the way, I am currently a DT 2 member.
|
|
|
|
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1665
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:59:48 PM Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1) |
|
Suspicious DT1 forum members ~
So, what exactly am I suspected of? Or do you just get off on harassing random strangers online because you have nothing better to do? It will probably take me a week or more to find any evidence, if there is any.
You go ahead and do that. But until you actually come up with something real... fuck off! You are nowhere near interesting enough for me to waste my time on your pathetic little dramas.
|
|
|
|
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391
💲🏎️💨🚓
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 11:24:42 PM |
|
I was active on the forum since 2012 and left after a few years. I am surprised that my inactive account is on the DT list.
Realy? What was your UID back then? Why I ask is because the one you just posted from was only spawned last year:  Why not add this condition for DT1 eligibility: - You must have a trust score of at least 5.
Interesting. As it stands, a person must be DT trusted by TEN users to qualify for the lottery chosen randomly each month. This would weed out almost this entire group and more from DT1, while still allowing them to remain in DT2. Their warped trust lists in DT2 would not make it into DT1 over time, as is happening now.
The loophole of this present system is that you can make a few deals and get to DT1. I add you, you add me.
That would be Trust Abuse and once identified, is called out and people will deal with it. As to being on DT2; once a DT1 person DT trusts you (positively), you are instantly on DT2 until such time as that DT1 user is DT1 (-1 or lower) or no longer wins the monthly lottery.
1994 single by Barry White
Barry White has a criminal history. Police authorities had charged White multiple times on various counts ranging from gun possession to violating parole.
Before this, he had been in and out of juvenile hall facilities.
But getting back to your first point - who were you in 2012?
|
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110
よろしく
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 04:10:22 AM Last edit: October 10, 2026, 04:28:13 AM by AHOYBRAUSE |
|
Although I don't necessarily agree with the red trust left on your account, I think the DT system generally works as intended, through a loose system of checks and balances. It is by no means perfect. You are of course free to participate in this system and update your trust list / feedbacks accordingly. Everybody gets 1 vote, why not make the most of it.
This guy had it coming, and I waited quite a bit with that and gave him every chance to stop his tirade against me, yet he continued and even messaged people that "trust my judgement" while even in this message insulted me personally. Even posting here now and making up bs against other members shows what kind of person he is. He really likes to put other people's names in his mouth.  At some point he got what he deserved for messaging me without any reason (including insult), creating 2 hate threads against me for no reason and keep pushing it the whole time. By the way, he instantly gave me a red feedback as well, while I gave him nothing (yet). And all that because I called him out in the scoras thread in 1 post single post. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67222617#msg67222617After that instant messaging (claiming I think doxxing is ok while my post suggests that in no way, also his narrative was debunked anyway), personal attacks and what not. Some people really have issues.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3692
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 04:26:03 AM |
|
It's amazing to see how a guy who has no idea how the DT system works comes here with a solution that's supposedly for the good of the community, when the reality is that he just wants to solve a problem of his own.
You begged for a red tag—you begged so much that you got one. So what are you complaining about now? Enjoy!
This said, I don't necessarily agree with it either, it is more a pissed off tag than a trading risk one but the former are not uncommon.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2980
Community Manager - Brand Promotions ✅
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 04:41:32 AM |
|
Why not add this condition for DT1 eligibility: - You must have a trust score of at least 5.
This would weed out almost this entire group and more from DT1, while still allowing them to remain in DT2. Their warped trust lists in DT2 would not make it into DT1 over time, as is happening now.
Being trustworthy or engaging in trades successfully which attracts positive scores to you does not determine that you have good judgment in user behavior. A user who doesn't trade may have a neutral trust score but expresses good judgement and has a real desire to use the trust system as it is intended. The loophole of this present system is that you can make a few deals and get to DT1. I add you, you add me.
If that is the case, such loophole will allow same group of users to pass through the extra barriers.
There have been legitimate complaints about the DT system, this isn't one of them.
|
| . .Duelbits..REWARDING, BEYOND LIMITS... | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀░░▀█▄░░▀████ ████████▀░░░░░░░░▀█▄░████ ███████░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░▀█████ ██████░░░░░▀▀▄██▀░░░░████ █████░░░██░▄██▀▄▄░░░█████ ████░░░░░▄██▀░░▀▀░░██████ █████▄░░▀█▀░██░░░░███████ ████░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄████████ ████▄░░▀█▄░░▄▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████▀░░▀░███████████ ████████░░░▄░█░██████████ ███████████▌▐██░█████████ ███████████░███▌▐████████ ██████████░█████░████████ ██████▀░▄░▀███▀░▄░▀██████ █████░▄▀░░░░█░▄▀░░░░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█████ ██████▄░░░▄███▄░░░▄██████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | |
| | █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ | PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|