Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050?  (Read 1451 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

One of the most important factor that gives longevity to a project and also to cryptocurrency at large, is mass adoption.
Then, the question is how can mass adoption be sustained for a project and also for blockchain technology at large?
Usecase is very essential for the success of a project. Any project that does not have a working product might soon amount to zero. So if we continue to have projects with good working products, then cryptocurrency will continue to exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:25:53 PM

I think in 2050, cryptocurrencies will already become an integral part of society and everyone will use it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

I think crypto will be useful in daily activity. Nowaday the development of technology is super fast. Everyone like an instant option rather then old fashion way. It will suit with cryptocurrency as well the payment method will change in the future.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

It seems to me that instead of cryptocurrency there will be something new. Unusual. After all, it's 40 years old. If new technologies appear in about 10 years. What we can now turn into a video recorder.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:43:39 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

Even experts will not have an idea of what's going to happen in 2050, because none can predict what will happen next year and when will the next bull run occur, so we should not think of what's going to happen that is very far we should take this one year at a time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

2050 is a far more years to this time.
And I think that, the fact that will crypto still be by 2050 is a far possiblity everyone of us have to wish for crypto. No certainty of even tomorrow.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:48:01 PM

of course I don't know what will happen in 2050 but many predict that in that year coins will be expensive on the other hand I believe that crypto in 2050 still exists, because more altcoins are popping up and this is the basic reason for altcoin or the cryptoqurency still exists and continues to grow in the future.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:59:12 PM

of course I don't know what will happen in 2050 but many predict that in that year coins will be expensive on the other hand I believe that crypto in 2050 still exists, because more altcoins are popping up and this is the basic reason for altcoin or the cryptoqurency still exists and continues to grow in the future.
from what I know is that crypto can disappear but the technology behind it won't die, so in my opinion it's possible that in 2050 crypto will disappear.
but if the blockchain continues to be developed, I think it will have a good impact on crypto so that the possibility of crypto is also getting better in the future.
and although there are 2 possibilities that occur but I hope that crypto will remain in 2050 because crypto has many advantages that Fiat does not have.
beami

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:17:55 PM

I think 2050 is still a long time ago, and of course crypto is still running even many countries have received crypto as a global payment instrument.
 It will be interesting if this can be recognized and has a good future.

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:20:53 PM

I hope that in the future not only cryptocurrency problems will be solved, but also other social aspects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:22:19 PM

I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?
Digital currency is designed to be used for a long period of time and even specifically used to support the flexibility of our lives in the future. I am sure that someday that digital currencies can become a standard in the financial system in the world. all this takes time and we can all feel this situation when we also fully support the use of digital currencies.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:23:04 PM

This time span is too long, and the future cryptocurrency market can't really make a correct estimate. However, I believe that blockchain technology will be widely used in the future.
But if you remember crypto is about the technology and we know that the technology can't even be removed from this world. It's just like a usual thing in our life. Crypto just need the time until it will be used in the all of environments i though crypto will not die.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:10:31 PM

the crypto have entered the lives of fans for now I think soon they will enter the daily life of all people as a method of payment and savings, the crypts are here to stay until the end of time

space available pm me if interested
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:17:28 PM

The development goes on as usual and quite predictably, 10 years, this is generally small, and what we have now, what most of us could not imagine. For the future, I don `t know what to think, just universal use, and a single currency throughout the world.
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

Blockchain technology is a growing, and even many companies are starting to adopt blockchain technology so this allows Cryptocurency there is to remain in 2050, yes, this is just my own logic, because I believe that blockchain is a sophisticated technology and can turn the future into a digital era.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:22:41 PM

I think the technology will outgrow the blockchain. See how it has affected 10 years of development. From kolosalnogo growth to a protracted fall. Plus, there is a constant development in speed.
whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:29:26 PM

I think the technology will outgrow the blockchain. See how it has affected 10 years of development. From kolosalnogo growth to a protracted fall. Plus, there is a constant development in speed.

If this thought will be continuously generated in the all investors mind then definitely the cryptocurrency in 2050 will be not there because we are the investors and the users of it if anyone will not use the cryptocurrency then it will not be possible in the future that all.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:46:10 PM

I think crypto will last until 2050 and many will use it as a payment method. Crypto value is indeed up and down but in the future it will be more stable.

goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:37:25 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency can survive for many years. It seems to me that we must be patient. Soon our investments will bring us profit.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

Crypto in 2050 is 31 years from now. The world is always changing; moving from one technology to another. I believe a new technology would take over the blockchain technology by then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: