Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:07:31 AM

Ethereum is strong to take the lead, at times xrp pumps taking the position of ethereum. Though xrp is almost centralized, the use case keeps on increasing upon the centralized banking services. On the other side the ethereum platform usage keeps growing rapidly makes it stay much stronger in the market. Xrp can be preferred for short term trading in my opinion.

Both are good to invest in either xrp or eth. As you've said, xrp is almost centralized, thus it has higher chance that it can be manipulated. It may overthrown eth from the 2nd rank, it doesn't last that long. And for now, eth is back on its rank. As for me, it doesn't matter which ranks next to btc, as long as it will give us a profit, I'm good with it.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:33:23 AM

I personally never put them in one row.
 Projects have completely different goals and objectives. Does it make sense to discuss it at all?
It makes no sense to consider them as competitors from a technical or some other point of view, if you do not take into account the capitalization, then in fact there is no fight between them and can not be

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:33:20 AM

No way, ETH is so strong coin than XRP. Eth the second best crypto currency and XRP isn't even close. ETH is so much popular and highly priced than XRP. So you really can't think of competing XRP with ETH.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:38:31 AM

Ethereum has now occupied the second position again after being shifted by ripple in third place, I'm sure ethereum will be able to maintain its position because this coin is strong and has many supporters, and its development is still stable

Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:44:22 AM

the competition between two altcoin xrp and ethereum is indeed fierce, both of them exchange ratings on marcetcap. yes we know that market conditions have not improved but my advice is not to doubt the potential that altcoin ethereum has. At present ethereum is ranked second again, ethereum is very good for investment.

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:10:44 AM

I still believe Ethereum will make difference between those two popular currency in the market and I think Ethereum's still reigning in the market. But still I still believe in this two currency because I invested to both of them a better idea of making more assets that are really growing up.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:23:16 AM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

What's the update at the moment? Is that ethereum is still on the lead despite of huge market loss before? I think XRP can go surpass ethereum if coinbase and block chain will going to support it again.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

XRP has increased both price and volume transactions, but to be able to compete with eth will be very difficult, even though XRP has never been above eth, but now it is again taken eth, so I think eth is still better than XRP.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:37:53 AM

Yeah, I still survive and be patient with altcoin. Although the current conditions are still alarming but I am sure that as soon as possible the conditions will get better. If the XRP will fight for its position again that has been occupied by ETH then that is a natural thing because crypto currency is full of competition, especially competition in terms of technology. But my prediction of XRP will be difficult to achieve a position superior to ETH because ETH technology is more qualified and the technology can be felt in a real way.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:35:50 AM

XRP has increased both price and volume transactions, but to be able to compete with eth will be very difficult, even though XRP has never been above eth, but now it is again taken eth, so I think eth is still better than XRP.
Of course, the volume of trading and liquidity at Ethereum is much higher. Catch up Ethereum I think it will not work, after updating the network.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:43:32 AM

In every competition between Ethereum and XRP, of course, we can use it. With this situation, if the Ethereum price drops, we can immediately invest. Likewise with the XRP condition. Like what happened in 3 weeks that Ethereum suddenly pumped and it also made a lot of profits.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:54:01 AM

There is only around 100 million difference in the market caps of XRP and ETH so it is likely they will swap around a little for second place in the overall marketcap positions. At the moment there is no clear direction for either one to make a breakaway move so they will probably move together.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:01:35 AM

In every competition between Ethereum and XRP, of course, we can use it. With this situation, if the Ethereum price drops, we can immediately invest. Likewise with the XRP condition. Like what happened in 3 weeks that Ethereum suddenly pumped and it also made a lot of profits.
well, now there are so many coins that want to compete with ETH, and XRP is a coin that competes in position 2 in the coinmarketcap. I began to think that XRP is also a coin that has enormous potential today. well, but right now, I think the potential of ETH is still far greater.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:26:29 AM

XRP does compete with Eth, and this looks exciting with the movements that occur. But Eth returned to his position and the second capitalization made Eth stronger and the XRP had to re-plan to be able to attract a lot of attention and would shift Eth.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:15:13 AM

Of course Ethereum is more stable coin. And it has been on the market for a long time. Has very strong support. Ripple coin is not so old, but very confidently walked up to Ethereum, but there was a time not so long ago when the ripples went around the Ethereum. But still Ethereum legally takes second place after Bitcoin
Trexmarket
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:27:11 AM

Both may be needed to a bull market.

Join us in this epic financial revolution! - TREX.ORG - The decentralized exchange
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:19:01 AM

Competition will not stop, but Eth's movement seems stronger now, more and more communities are leaving XRP.
I still think that XRP will come back to shift it, but it takes time and neglect from Eth.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:45:13 AM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

Until now the market is in bad condition its always pump and dump situation, Im so tired to watch the market but the good thing that I see in this situation the price of bitcoin and altcoin are too low which a good time to invest then hold it until the price recover.
Regarding to ripple and ethereum competition to became the second biggest altcoin I must prefer ethereum because I trust this altcoin with a good developer comper to ripple that controllable by bank.

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:57:06 AM

XRP has indeed succeeded in seizing the position of Ethereum, but at this moment Ethereum returns to recapture so Ethereum occupies his position again.
the market is still often red, and the market is unstable so it doesn't know when major updates will occur.
with these unfavorable market conditions, we can use them well if we want good results too, because the market is fast or slow to recover.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

XRP has indeed succeeded in seizing the position of Ethereum, but at this moment Ethereum returns to recapture so Ethereum occupies his position again.
the market is still often red, and the market is unstable so it doesn't know when major updates will occur.
with these unfavorable market conditions, we can use them well if we want good results too, because the market is fast or slow to recover.
Just need to assess if you are aiming for long or short, this two coins which continuously tailing one another can be a good source for your investment,
as possibilities that the value will rise after this downfall, choosing and observing both behaviors can lead you to pick moving coins for your long or short term tradings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: