Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:07:34 AM

for us XRP and ETH are also good coins and also have different features, but I prefer to hold ETH 75℅ and XRP 25 ℅ because ETH is also a coin that has high potential and is also a good platform for better ways we use it for a long time .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:25:16 AM

if the market moves red and goes down then it is a good time to invest and I still believe Altcoin will get better again with altcoin you can enter several altcoins into the basket, in your infestation don't think of risk if you don't take risks you won't get results, until now the market has started to improve, this is what investors are waiting for. and you don't hesitate to invest in Altcoin in my opinion
Deylandra

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:05:58 AM

Won't ripple eventually face problems when more corporate for profit coins are eventually released like the JPMorgan coin?

Deylandra.io – a crypto currency designed to strip the 1% of their power.

needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:11:08 AM

I myself also believe XRP and ETH are also interesting coins for us to get many benefits, because both are also suitable coins that we use in the long run
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:59:12 AM

I think there is no chance for the XRP to take advantage as the second place in coin marketcap because it is not too popular and have small market capitalization compared to the ethereum is very popular and it uses in many projects and have a high capitalization.
in my country popular XRP ETH BTC ,it is very possible to shift the position of ETH ,see only a little opposition for market capitalization ,in crypto anything can happen so I consider possible ,as well a popular and value can be manipulated so it is not only popular at the core of power but about the progress success of a project

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:10:32 AM

if the market moves red and goes down then it is a good time to invest and I still believe Altcoin will get better again with altcoin you can enter several altcoins into the basket, in your infestation don't think of risk if you don't take risks you won't get results, until now the market has started to improve, this is what investors are waiting for. and you don't hesitate to invest in Altcoin in my opinion
If you are given the opportunity to invest, then it is necessary to do it, who is not afraid this year, has several times made a good profit, and the rest are still waiting for some perfect moment that will never come

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:22:46 AM

If you are given the opportunity to invest, then it is necessary to do it, who is not afraid this year, has several times made a good profit, and the rest are still waiting for some perfect moment that will never come
We are waiting for our target to hit, we can do it for short term, ETH has not yet move significantly, and we all know it will happen one day.
Everyone who believe in ETH are waiting for the right timing which we don't know yet when will arrive but investors been given a chance to buy cheap now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:51:18 AM

ranking cannot be a reason for investment when the price drops then it's the right time to buy or invest,and now the market is gradually starting to improve then that is an opportunity for investment and no need to wait for the market to recover to invest.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:02:10 AM

currently the altcoin is in a state of sluggishness, as is xrp and ethereum. although xrp has increased but I have not seen that it will be able to replace ethereum.
if we look at: https://coinmarketcap.com, xpx is below ethereum, so xpp can be believed to be good, but I believe it can't shift ethereum.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:23:50 AM

Ripple and ethereum are the same coin with good potential, together with supporters, fighting for positions is a natural thing, for now ethereum is ranked second after previously being in third, for the future we don't know what will happen for these two coins, which are certainly ethereum and ripple coins that are worth investing

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:14:25 AM

XRP is EVIL!!!!!!!!

Well, I might be overreacting, but do some simple google research on them and you will find out why so many people hate ripple.
Here are the main complaints:

It is using blockchain tech to offer services to banks.
Blockchain was meant to break up the stranglehold that big banks have on economies.

a large amount of XRP is actually owned by Ripple themselves.
They systematically pump the price of their own coin then dump it on the market.
They are basically manipulating their own coin for profit.

XRP itself has no use at all.
The platform is what ripple sells to banks.
It's a useless coin with absolutely no function.
This means that there can never be any organic growth or long term stability in its value.

Here are the main complaints about eferium :

A large amount of eferium is owned by vitalek and friends. They systematically pump the price of eferium to dump it on idios that think "muh world computa"
They are basically manipulating their own coin for profit.

Eth has no use at all.
The plattform is what eferium sells to putin and companies - no one uses eferium.
Its a useless coin with absolutely no function.
There will never be any organic growth or stability in its value.

Eferium is a securities fraud
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:30:36 AM

the market is having two huge competitors trying to take the second place of the market, ETH is still the most popular altcoin in this market so it has more users than XRP, but XRP is more advanced and faster in trasactions than ETH, i guess it will soon defeat ETH in the future.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:57:07 AM

THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:27:36 AM

We can really say that xrp is a great coin due to its amazing features and itvis really popular same as the ethereum, but in my part ethereum is still an amazing coin to me, because it is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and usage, it is also next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and it is said to be the king of ico. So for me ethereum is more amazing than xrp.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:33:07 AM

THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

The next target is bitcoin. This will be possible after the introduction of multiplication system (when trusted nodes can offer more assets to lend than they have in stock).

Start throwing your stones at me.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:28:30 AM

We can really say that xrp is a great coin due to its amazing features and itvis really popular same as the ethereum, but in my part ethereum is still an amazing coin to me, because it is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and usage, it is also next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and it is said to be the king of ico. So for me ethereum is more amazing than xrp.

Agree, for me ethereum is more interesting than XRP. XRPcoin is good and legit coin but i think EOS have more chance to compete with ethereum. Beside that, BNB coin will launch BNB chain in near future and i think its getting more interesting competition between top 10 coinmarketcap

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:31:30 AM

Why ripple is designed to not beat ethereum? I think this competitive market allows any coins to beat another one based on performance. Ripple has been doing good and winning the hearts of the people. As a result, it is being supported by the large number of people. I agree ethereum is a good coin and most of the coins are based on its platform so far. But it does not mean the market lets one coin dominate all the time.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

This competition is certainly very good because this XRP also shows its quality. XRP coins are good and have a very solid team. But now Ethereum has managed to bounce back and make him stay in number two for a long time. The price of Bitcoin rises so that it affects Ethereum up.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:55:00 AM

This competition is certainly very good because this XRP also shows its quality. XRP coins are good and have a very solid team. But now Ethereum has managed to bounce back and make him stay in number two for a long time. The price of Bitcoin rises so that it affects Ethereum up.

I don't think there is a competition with the two great coins XRP and ethereum in digital currency because they have a each solid teams and supporters it will take sometimes down its graphical movement but it will recover it in due time.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

XRP left that position as fast i it took it, it was surprising in the first place for XRP to take the position of the second ranking cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalisation in the first place. Good Ethereum took back it spot and has maintained it ever since.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: