Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIGHTING AGAINST ICO SCAM  (Read 1058 times)
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:02:09 AM

I think that it is best to stop investing in ICO projects for a while, and wait until a less working platform appears capable of regulating this process. Scam too much.

Hello,

Really not a bad idea ! with the bull run too many projects, too many ICO, too many "easy money" birth project without nothing after.

With the bear market we have less ICO and lead to some purification of the market which is not bad.

One serious verification structure could be good and could really limited risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:39:49 PM

The rate of fraudulent or scam ICOs in the crypto space continues to increase rapidly thereby making it hard to find good project. I believe the beat way to curb or stop ICOs scam is to allow in some form of regulations. If regulations are allowed into the cryptocurrency Space, ICOs will rarely be fraudulent and it will help the whole market by bringing in new investors into the cryptocurrency market since they will feel protected by the law.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:44:43 PM

The rate of fraudulent or scam ICOs in the crypto space continues to increase rapidly thereby making it hard to find good project. I believe the beat way to curb or stop ICOs scam is to allow in some form of regulations. If regulations are allowed into the cryptocurrency Space, ICOs will rarely be fraudulent and it will help the whole market by bringing in new investors into the cryptocurrency market since they will feel protected by the law.
Yes, that is what we hope for so far, namely by making a regulation to protect Investors' funds that will invest in the ICO, so that if new regulations are implemented to eradicate fraud it will make Investors feel more secure.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

I think that it is best to stop investing in ICO projects for a while, and wait until a less working platform appears capable of regulating this process. Scam too much.
You are absolutely right, The most of ICO projects are created for a scam purpose especially this period, It's really so bad to hear that, we can find only few trusted ICO projects that we can invest in, Anyway, we should be careful and maybe stop investing in ICO project in these days or do some deep research for every ICO project before any investment.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:57:54 PM

Information on scams appears in the "Scam accussation" section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
I do not mind that such information would appear here as well. This type of behavior should be punished.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:07:31 PM

ICO projects are indeed very minimal in supervision and when the ICO project is found, it is fraud and there are still many participants who promote it. They knew the project was fraudulent when they felt the project was finished. And I agree that we must oppose the fraud project because it has made many people lose money. There are several ICO ranking sites that provide information about several fraudulent projects and you can see them.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:21:39 AM

2018 WAS A TERRIBLE YEAR BOTH FOR HUNTERS AND INVESTORS TOO MANY SCAMS AND FRAUDULENT TACTICS USED BY CHILDREN CLAIMING TO HAVE SOME IDEA WHICH THEY NEED A FUND RAISER FOR...

As a bounty hunter.. the worse thing that can ever happen to you in the crypto space.. is promoting a scam ico unknowing to you it's a fraudulent company

I AM CREATING THIS THREAD TO HELP SPREED THE AWARENESS OF FRAUDULENT PROJECTS WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME AND STEALING THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF INVESTORS..

PLS KINDLY PUT DOWN THE NAME OF ANY COMPANY YOU THINK ITS SCAM AND NOT WORTH INVESTING ON AND GIVE REASON WHY IT SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED

THIS WILL HELP BRING BACK THE TRUST WE ONCE HAD IN THE CRYPTO SPACE AND MAY ALSO GIVE LEGIT ICOS  THE CHANCE TO RAISE ENOUGH MONEY AND KICK START THEIR PRODUCT
Most bounty hunters are involved in high-volume rewards, and few can judge the authenticity of the ICO project.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:36:54 AM

Now many ICOs fail to raise funds, not because of fraudsters, but most likely because of the futility of these products, although fraudsters are not small either!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

Now many ICOs fail to raise funds, not because of fraudsters, but most likely because of the futility of these products, although fraudsters are not small either!

Many cryptocurrency projects, by their nature, are extremely ambitious, they are trying to create a new future for which the world is not yet ready, therefore their ideas are not implemented properly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:05:21 PM

2018 WAS A TERRIBLE YEAR BOTH FOR HUNTERS AND INVESTORS TOO MANY SCAMS AND FRAUDULENT TACTICS USED BY CHILDREN CLAIMING TO HAVE SOME IDEA WHICH THEY NEED A FUND RAISER FOR...

As a bounty hunter.. the worse thing that can ever happen to you in the crypto space.. is promoting a scam ico unknowing to you it's a fraudulent company

I AM CREATING THIS THREAD TO HELP SPREED THE AWARENESS OF FRAUDULENT PROJECTS WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME AND STEALING THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF INVESTORS..

PLS KINDLY PUT DOWN THE NAME OF ANY COMPANY YOU THINK ITS SCAM AND NOT WORTH INVESTING ON AND GIVE REASON WHY IT SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED

THIS WILL HELP BRING BACK THE TRUST WE ONCE HAD IN THE CRYPTO SPACE AND MAY ALSO GIVE LEGIT ICOS  THE CHANCE TO RAISE ENOUGH MONEY AND KICK START THEIR PRODUCT

Gemera ICO is one of them, i've been doing the bounties for like 5 months and got nothing at the end.
There are still many of them due to 2018 is a bad year for crypto. So be careful.
Hope this year good ICO will appear and make cryptocurrency great again
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:31:40 PM

It's a nice idea since many are becoming fed up of many negative vices going on in the the digital space which is really putting most great investors off. Lets come together to fight these projects by making people aware within the shortest means.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:38:03 PM

Well for a couple months i dont active doing bounty campaign. Im done with scam projects last year so i decide to take a break and wait for market recover again. As bounty hunter i struggle a lot with scam project. If i got scam project i share it here.

Stakerist

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

I think that this year will bring us too many surprises and the scammers will think about new ways of cheating!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:34:30 PM

Many cryptocurrency projects, by their nature, are extremely ambitious, they are trying to create a new future for which the world is not yet ready, therefore their ideas are not implemented properly.
So many of them have created non sense idea. As far as i know some of them have been telling us about the non sense idea which the blockchain has no potential to do that, blockchain is not yet even implemented on the economic system. that's the point.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:46:55 PM

So many of them have created non sense idea. As far as i know some of them have been telling us about the non sense idea which the blockchain has no potential to do that, blockchain is not yet even implemented on the economic system. that's the point.
Agree. There are a lot of ICO projects where the blockchain technology has 0 usability. Just marketing to collect money from hamsters.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

THIS WILL HELP BRING BACK THE TRUST WE ONCE HAD IN THE CRYPTO SPACE AND MAY ALSO GIVE LEGIT ICOS  THE CHANCE TO RAISE ENOUGH MONEY AND KICK START THEIR PRODUCT
We should tell other people if we saw a scam ICO. We have a big role in the cryptocurrency community and it is to give awareness to the scam projects. We can help others to not patronize scam ICOs if we will spread our information.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:14:37 AM

You are absolutely right, The most of ICO projects are created for a scam purpose especially this period, It's really so bad to hear that, we can find only few trusted ICO projects that we can invest in, Anyway, we should be careful and maybe stop investing in ICO project in these days or do some deep research for every ICO project before any investment.

Investing in ICO is currently quite risky if someone wants to quickly make a profit. Because the market is in sideway stage, there is no big change. But follow Binance Launchpad, they accept only a few ICOs and most of them are profitable after finishing ICO
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:14 AM

I know only ICOs that have a problem with paying bounty hunters. I do not know if it could be considered as a scam.
But Republia seems to be scam because there is connection to MinexCoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

Yes,  we cannot deny the face that a lot of bounties was scam and fraudalent but you should be responsible if you joined that. At the first place,  if a bounty is risky and seems fishy,  why would join it anyway?  But I support you on what you want to do.

macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:30:27 AM

Its too hard to accused one project without any single evidence or proof that will will do scam or run away your invested money. but before joining them on ICO be sure to read and learned first there whitepaper is it original or copied from other icos (extensive research). the dev team information should be transparent. and lastly too think more than once if its really good to invest and ask some advise from crypto experts. INvest only what can you afford to loose..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: