Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIGHTING AGAINST ICO SCAM  (Read 1058 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:28:00 AM

I think it's hard to find the fake or scam ico I experienced  how many times that after the project even the campaign  manager telling that he didn't know what happen so it means we don't know how to find scam ICO. Right now their are so many ICO that is not legit or a scam. I think the possible solution was we need to know who is the campaign manager that no case of that project was scam and a respectable manager for us to know that is legit or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:41:34 AM

Ethereum Classic Vision and the Ethereum Nowa. Both of them has an accusation against the hard fork.
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:43:21 AM

Look, you are currently promoting some ICO and you are fighting against ICOs? This doesn't make any sense!
The topic here is fighting against ico scam.. not fighting against ico's...
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

Seyblock.com

Officially declared scam

While they're out there... fooling investors that they will be listing on etherbase... etherbase confirm they've bn no agreement btw the two parties.. therefore there will be no listing of seyblock

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:14:39 PM

For projects that are just still running as of these moment. Detecting them as fraud would really be hard until we do find out if they finish up their ICO.I know what you feel but theres no significant move can be done
to stop these scamming. You can check out these threads to be aware on projects that are scams.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4701035.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981560.0

It is useful to read the forum at your leisure, you can find a lot of useful information. For example, I did not know about the existence of such sites. I am very sorry for those bounty hunters who have devoted their time and energy to these scammers who go unpunished.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:09:04 AM

If fighting against ico scam is not not properly planned I don't see it leaving the crypto only for more scam to pump in. I think there should be an organization even if not from the government but voluntary organization who will verify any ico before being promote if not we are still not save.
No, the normal regulation of the activities of the ICO is possible only by government agencies that will act on the basis of the relevant regulatory act. Any public self-regulatory bodies of the effect in the fight against fraudulent projects ICO will not give positive results. Check the ICO team for fraud is possible only with the powers of law enforcement. In the activities of ICO, clear rules of the game, the establishment of rights and obligations of the parties are needed. Without this, investors and bounty hunters will not feel protected; the permissiveness of ICO teams must be strictly limited to regulations.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:17:40 AM

I also suggest that you also visit this board more frequently, Scam Accusations and post why you think a project is a scam and put behind the proof. There are a lot of members here like ICOEthics, so I advise you on how he identify them early and gave warning to the community. Best of luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:35:59 AM

I would have banned the creation of new projects at all this year in order to prevent further even greater recession and the continuation of the actions of bears. After all, this whole situation has developed because of glut, and we continue to beat on the same point.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

Fraud has happened very often and this has caused many people to suffer losses. I agree that we must oppose this fraud, but as long as there are no definite rules regarding the new ICO, it will certainly be very difficult to eliminate. There must be rules about standard ICO so that everyone will be more comfortable.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

At the moment, there are very few projects that are worthy of general attention, but they still collect the necessary sums!
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:04:09 AM

No one can change the ICO scam, only investors can achieve it. When ICO has become the cemetery of all investors, a large number of investors will stay away from ICO. Now that this has happened, the ICO needs to be regulated in the future to develop better.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:11:21 AM

I think we need a report thread/discussion on bitcointalk forum to tackle all this fraudulent acts ,we bounty hunters are the promoters ,if we don't promote for them they will find there ways ,we should all stand together and fight this scammers for good

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:30:09 AM

Seyblock.com

Officially declared scam

While they're out there... fooling investors that they will be listing on etherbase... etherbase confirm they've bn no agreement btw the two parties.. therefore there will be no listing of seyblock

Lol another scam just appear. Im so tired to see idiots developers which tried to spread fake news to attract the demand. It's only traded in the crap exchange of stellar. Anycoin can't be trusted without doin a lot of research about that. This becomes our responsibility.
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:44:11 AM

Thank you for this initiative.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:51:28 AM

Of course, we can spread information about scammers to a large audience, but we will not return our investments. In such cases, the scammers disappear instantly and their further fate is not known, as well as ours investments.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:36:10 AM

Everyone is fed up with fraudulent schemes and deception. In terms of investment, ICO is an area of ​​increased risk. If ICO does not reach a new, more professional level, then the entire cryptoindustry will fail and suffer enormous losses.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:47:05 AM

I am very willing to participate in the fight against fraud, but this does not seem to have any effect. I very much hope that someone can create a community and find more people to join us.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:51:57 AM

Bounty hunters will not promote a scam because they will not get paid from it. It is better to spread awareness on how to identify and avoid these scams so they won't be promoted by anyone

for now like that it is very difficult, choosing ICO at an uncertain time is like gambling, because sometimes projects that we take for granted, it could be a success and vice versa. Whitepaper, the Team can no longer guarantee that the project will be successful. However, for now, we can only trust on that already proven that projects are worthy.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

I must agree that the year 2018 was a whole lot of hell and hectic at the same time with a bearish market and in addition scammers with fake ICO  i think we should give ICOs a break the rate of scam and scammers is alarming thanks
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:23:27 PM

Strongly agree with your idea, we must fight scam projects. In my country just a case of a scam project, and now investors are chasing those project people. Hopefully there will be no more scam projects, for the bounty participants, they have worked seriously, and the results have been zero. What is very sad is to waste valuable time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: