Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20481 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:50:33 AM

If you plan to hold for a very long time, just make sure that what you are holding is a quality coin or token. Not everything will go up. Most would die.

Good advice, but I think most of the weak coins have already died during the bear market. Those that have survived until now, will have a chance to recover losses when the trend reverses. Let's hope it will happen as soon as possible.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:57:13 AM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

I say HODL and use Bitcoin and other altcoins. That is much better. We need to step up our ways of using cryptocurrencies. HODL is all right of course if you are just an investor. But it would be much more helpful to the cryptocurrency field if we are going to actually use them. One of the largest problems for cryptocurrency is that it is not used according to its design. That is true. Everyone can easily notice that the majority of the cryptocurrencies turned to mere traded coins and nothing more.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:28:30 AM

Yea , right now the best thing to do is hold and keep calm, selling coins now isn't the best. Holding will pay out in the future, if you have money to invest in, buy and hold. Holding doesn't mean you should buy coins that has no use. Look for good coins out there and hold.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:39:01 AM

For the early adopters, they already very calm because they already gain a lot of profit, for the long term investors, they also really calm because they are speculating the price when there are already more adoption, for the newbie that bought on the peak and greedy people that hope crypto could give them miracle to become rich, they are panicking because the situation is far from what they predicted, sometime people are too focus on the price, but actually crypto offer the technology to become a currency
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:45:30 AM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.

I’ll agree with your advice that people should hodl their coins, but there’s no guarantee that they’ll become rich due to the volatility associated with crypto’s. I feel people should look at it as ways to diversify their portfolio, due to the current global conditions. Also it’s pertinent to note that the returns given by bitcoins, and other popular alts cannot be achieved by traditional assets even if you hold those assets for a very long time.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:47:13 AM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

As this point, there's no really need to panic sell. I mean we have bottom already around $3.2 and it seems that there would be no more sell-off. Although the price is like trading sideways again, a indication that people are not yet entering and just continue to have their wait-and-see attitude.

It's good though, at least investors are getting smarter and no more FOMO. I'm sure everyone is familiar with what happened in 2017, a lot doesn't want to miss the boat, join at it's peaked and then burned in 2018. So for newbie investors, I do hope that you learn your lessons not to panic and just stay calm as we will get over this bump this year. Other's doesn't like HODLing though, but at this market conditions, it's the best strategy as far as I know.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

That's a bad strategy - hodl. As long as you hold and do not sell, other people have the opportunity to make a fortune on speculation.
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:18:50 AM

Hodl will make everyone happy in the future. We all believe in blockchain technology and crypto currencies. We must make HODL as proof of our belief  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Birdleg

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:20:35 AM

I say HODL and use Bitcoin and other altcoins. That is much better. We need to step up our ways of using cryptocurrencies. HODL is all right of course if you are just an investor. But it would be much more helpful to the cryptocurrency field if we are going to actually use them. One of the largest problems for cryptocurrency is that it is not used according to its design. That is true. Everyone can easily notice that the majority of the cryptocurrencies turned to mere traded coins and nothing more.
[/quote]

I agree. The crypto market will not see it's full potential untill we have mass adoption in the retail space.
When I can finally use my crypto at any gas station or supermarket is when the market will really excel.
Untill then, the whole market is based on speculation and is too volatile to be used in every day lives.
But for the time being held as much as you  an afford and don't over do it
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:24:40 AM

Why hold though? If we know btc is going to $1k and alts will drop even more, it's better to sell now and buy back later.
Holding is like closing your eyes and hoping for the best.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:08 AM

Only true holder can calm on this kind of situation mate.  Because mostly nowadays are greedy people and have no patience which is even though it's very risky to play because of the high volatility of the market they're still trying to gain quick profits instead holding for long run,  well i suggest to focus on our own strategy and let those greedy people regrets at the end.  Lol
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:58:46 AM

Well even if no one tells it, I dont doubt the crypto technology.
It will happen. We are just too much in a rush to see it. Profits are the apple of the eye and not the technology behind and that is also why it looks so bad in the face of social media and other institutions.

Better let them see ths usage first.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:23:04 AM

Yes much better now to hold coins than to sell don't panic just wait for the right time that coins price will increase. dont panic just keep calm qmd waot for the right time to sell.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:24:34 AM

I definitely think that waiting without panic is the right thing to do right now. There are thousands of people in the pursuit of making money. We shouldn't be trapped.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:33:55 AM

Lol, why did you even bother to hold your coin even if crypto in the very bearish situation? Expect some serious -% in your investment assets.
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:37:22 AM

Praise, stay calm my dude!  Kiss

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:45:11 AM

Yes, it's hard enough to see that crypto keeps falling day by day, but we have to hold on. You're right to say that when it's over and better times come. Sometimes my hands drop, but then I try to calm down and keep working.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:50:06 AM

I am sure that while we are holding tokens, some companies will simply die, but tokens from other companies will be able to bring us a good profit, so you should always check all your tokens and check the company itself whether they are still working on something or the company already turned into a scam.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:44:59 AM

yes, its better to hold and stay calm while waiting the right time to sell your coins to a huge profit in the future because being patient we can wait the right time when we need to sell our coins.

kiran83

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:03:45 PM

If you have to take good advantage then you have to wait a bit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: