Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20469 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:35:53 AM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Its been a year since we are believe in holdings and until now there is no good thing that has happen in the price. The only good with this price is the stability of it with the price of raging to 3500 to 4000 dollar.

At least we can take a profit from the differences in the price, and it's a lot of money I guess. I think if you can buy at the low price and wait for a day or so and finally, the price is increased, and you can sell some to take your money and wait for another time to next increase. And if you can do over and over, I think you can make a profit in monthly and don't chase for a big profit in one-time because it will be difficult to do. Make sure you can get any profit you can and do it again and again.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:15:41 AM

Crypto will simply continue to grow and get better. just a lot less trusting of it and too freaking loss may occur due to the influence of the market that could not be overcome and the bad news many people. If you want to see a beautiful future in crypto, then hold and wait is the right solution.

InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:44:09 PM

Personally, I have already relaxed and look forward to the future with optimism, the main thing is that events in the market do not affect the world view.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:02:38 AM

We are already 1 years in bearish mode and according to historycal price of Bitcoin and others crypto, this bearish trend should be ended now and after that will turn in to bullish. So hold and keep patient is best thing to do now to recover loss, with low capitalization crypto market will easy to become huge market. My prediction the market cap of crypto will increase up to 10 times or to $1 trillon in next 1-2 years later.

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:21:22 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 09:21:53 AM by Balzhi

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.

i doubt that it will happen soon. but if we are here than there is no sence to cry) you can sell for cheap. or keep holding. i'll do so nomatter how long it will takes.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:36:42 AM

No thanks, I am done hodling and that made me regret it, because of 'Hodling' I am no longer calm.

But yeah, this too shall pass is good life wisdom to have.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:36:57 AM

I always believe on crytocurrency because i think crypto will be the best asset investment for future. Thats why i agree with you opinion. We must be patient and calm. So if you patience for waiting, i believe you can make more money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:39:00 AM

It is the future and there's no way for it to crash up to the pit.

These corrections that happened in the past were just the proof that crypto is here to stay. No matter how big the crashes that we've been with for the past years these were the lessons that we have to take as we grow in crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:47:21 AM

I agree. Everything will pass including crypto. So hold and calm as long as you can while crypto is not yet gone. But I also view crypto as long time process with humanity every now and then in the future. Some cryptos will not live longer but there will have some stays longer.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:08:01 AM

The current situation is that almost all of you know that crypto is in a bad time but we know that crypto is available until now because there are still many people in need, so don't try to leave crypto and stay here that you will someday get a very profitable one that might be hard to get elsewhere.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:05:54 PM

This is actually a very hard thing to do, be calm and patient. Well, being calm and patient will really determine us not to lose the money and capitals in the dip price. However, sometimes we are very dizzy looking at the nightmare of the crypto market. but still, once more, be calm and patient.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:19:56 PM

Yes, for now prices continue to decline in the market, so many panicked selling at low prices, but for me right now I still hold the assets that I have, because if I sell I will lose at the current price. I personally will hold my assets until next year.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:22:25 PM

I have no doubts that the market conditions are going to be much better in the nearest future. Hold your coins guys and be patient, after such a big dump, there would be even a greater pump during this year!

mahmuterdem

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:24:36 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 12:35:09 PM by mahmuterdem

I have no doubts that the market conditions are going to be much better in the nearest future. Hold your coins guys and be patient, after such a big dump, there would be even a greater pump during this year!

Bear market is near to end!
We will see few weeks of low prices and will start a healthy economic growth for coming next 10years.
ATH like dec 2017 or jan 2018 are not possible.
I see few coins will do quick x3-4 soon like kyber network in 2019, but it's all about community.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:29:47 PM

Bear market is near to end!
We will see few weeks of low prices and will start a healthy economic growth for coming next 10years.
ATH like dec 2017 or jan 2018 are not possible.
I see few coins will do quick x3-4 soon like kyber network in 2019, but it's all about community.
You say like you can see the future or just a prediction that you give?
I don't know when the bears will be with us, but everyone wants this to end soon. the decision to hold assets and wait patiently is the most appropriate choice. whether it's one year or two years, I believe the crypto market will grow.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:42:36 PM

You are quite correct in this, whenever I think about Cryptocurrencies, j always have a feeling that I am thinking if the future, this is the next logical step in the evolution of money.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:56:36 PM

crypto has survived for a long time, therefore we should no longer doubt its existence. in whatever time you hold our crypto assets we will still be able to survive and make a profit. with a note we choose the right crypto assets, such as BTC, XRP, or even ETH.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:03:08 PM

We may not see the price of Bitcoin as it once was, which touched a price of $ 19,000, precisely in 2017, last year's Cryptocurrency was relatively stable and prices continued to grow very differently from those currently very weak.
what happens is not to be regretted but we must be able to get up and believe Crypto has a real future, following the movements and market developments to always be vigilant.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:30:42 PM

As the title topic said Hold and Calm so don't lose hope because bitcoin will recover soon just wait. If we are looking backward last previous  years that this situation was already happened but it also recover so it means  we need to wait and be patient. If you think you lose keep holding and investing and don't  panic keep calm bitcoin or cryptocurrency  will recover.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:28:49 AM

hold and calm is a tedious job, it's better if there is use every opportunity from down and up the price of the coin you hold. I think it's better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: