Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20482 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:35:59 PM

There have been so many advises to hold, but i believe those who want to dump will still do.
Despite the unpredictability of the crypto market sometimes, there are times you might be able to predict to an extent, what will happen.
Almost everyone knows that the market is down and so many coins are low, which means that there is every tendency for there to be an uptrend, which will definitely bring profit.
So dumping at this time is not a good decision.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:43:37 PM

Hold is not good at all this times at now there are few people always complaining when the market falls or their altcoins gonna pump so lot of them are afraid also.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:55:46 PM

It is easy to say that you need to calm down and not panic. But it's hard to do. Anyway. We must remain calm, and it will bring good results. And we will make a profit. We need to wait a bit.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!
You should change your nickname to inHODLwetrust  Grin. This would be really nice nickname.
And about the holding, if you are not good at trading, then you dont have another option to cover your losses.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:04:50 PM

investing with crypto is not always good, of course, there are times when the market experiences a difficult period like now, many altcoins are experiencing price declines and market conditions have not improved, so we have to be patient and hold the coins we have for a while.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

Hold is the last option for those who are now in a bind, I'm talking about those investors whose assets have fallen in price so much that now they can only wait. Personally, I think the hold strategy is not profitable in a bear market.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:20:09 PM

Like a wheel that always rotates when used for activities,, not always above.
It is the same as crypto,we must have an unyielding nature when prices drop sharply.
Of course all will be on top again and we will be winners..!!

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:23:23 PM

It is easy to say that you need to calm down and not panic. But it's hard to do. Anyway. We must remain calm, and it will bring good results. And we will make a profit. We need to wait a bit.

It's only the matter of your trading strategy and risk management in particular. You should adjust risk and reward in a way you would be calm whatever happens.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:28:28 PM

Decreasing deteriorating crypto conditions makes it doubtful that an increase in crypto currencies will be very difficult, but there is still a chance to grow and we better keep calm and hold on, we need not fear the current conditions because hope is still in crypto.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:37:15 PM

Decreasing deteriorating crypto conditions makes it doubtful that an increase in crypto currencies will be very difficult, but there is still a chance to grow and we better keep calm and hold on, we need not fear the current conditions because hope is still in crypto.
conditions indeed force us to continue to hold our coins because selling is not a good choice.
we wait until the market enters q2 and looks at the market but I think there will be changes in the market towards a better one.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:42:54 PM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

As experts said, this is the right time for anyone who thinks that the composite of currencies has been missed, and in light of the decline and fall of currency prices in the markets, everyone must hold and keep the currencies, until the composite price rises again and this will happen as before, Be patient and work.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.
the expectation and considerable confidence as an investor suggests that investment in crypto currencies is very difficult in my country because the government has not legalized the crypto currency legally
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

Whatever can happen, not all the coins we hold will benefit us later and we need to observe and analyze the coins we have in order to estimate the possibility that can occur later. If you just hold and wait, I think what you get most likely is failure.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

Thank for your motivation !! I will advice & assure  any crypto investor that crypto  is the future and we are early adopter so we should never give up  must keep CALM & HODL .  

Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:01:12 PM

there are still many people who hope for crypto. although last year there was a decline in prices which made almost everyone desperate. but in fact, this year we all hope again in crypto. I believe this is not the end of crypto. crypto will remain in the next few years.

InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:02:02 PM

Friends! Something tells me that our patience will soon be rewarded! It seems the market is beginning to confidently turn !
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

It is never to late for holding and wait for better times with your coins. If you think that it is not the time to sell, you could wait. Maybe you will earn more than now.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:40:27 PM

If you invest for a fixed term then you must be patient. I think that the recovery of the market can take a long time. But I think that patience will come true.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:36:33 PM

Yeah i totally agree with you and its best time for hold coins and be calm for few more days.the market will definitely rise in next days.
In the coming days? Are you seriously? coming years - sounds more believable. you should not write this - because newbies will read it  your message and will run to buy cryptocurrency

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:47:57 PM

I like the sound of that phrase, Hold and calm. But that is when you are holding coins or tokens with potentials, I'm talking about those with good projects, product and a devoted team. Some team members sell off, that turns the tokens to shit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: