Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20469 times)
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:19:47 AM

I think HODL is good for people who are really ready to invest because HODL is like you are ready to hold on your Assets for a long time, HODL&CALM are great combination Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:45:38 AM

Hold is an excellent strategy for people who do not have the skills to trade on the stock exchanges. The only condition for success in such a strategy is how right the choice of the project was, as a goal, for investment.

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:38:03 PM

I will be completely frank. In the meantime, while I am in the cryptocurrency industry, I still think that there are really great opportunities for real-world problems, which today occupy serious issues. HODL is a proven strategy that will lead you to profit.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

I will be completely frank. In the meantime, while I am in the cryptocurrency industry, I still think that there are really great opportunities for real-world problems, which today occupy serious issues. HODL is a proven strategy that will lead you to profit.
I think that the author initially laid a contradiction in the title of his topic. The fact is that a priori long-term storage cannot be a fraud. As you rightly said, this is a strategy that is by far the most relevant today, to avoid losses today and make a profit in the future.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:33:00 PM

I think that now there are only investors in the market who do not doubt the future of cryptocurrency. I am sure that the bull market will return soon and we will again see how the price of our coins is growing. Let's hold on, it won't be long.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:31:13 PM

I can't say that cryptocurrencies are becoming an alternative payment method at the moment. Cryptocurrencies still have a lot of problems to be solved in order to catch up with mastercard or visa. But blockchain technology, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies, has a huge potential that needs to be disclosed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:05:09 PM

seriously, i am tired of holding but i have not loose faith. i strongly believed in crypto. i know it will go places. it will definitely take time. currently, we are all time low and it is actually the right time to invest but the fear of loosing out on what you invested is the problem.
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:14:20 PM

for every crypto lover who is seen not as a coin price but the development of the crypto world is also very important, because essentially the price of coin depends on the crypto project itself, whether it will be more beneficial or even harmful.
I am sure there are more and more crypto users and there are also many projects being developed, both in developed and developing countries

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:22:55 PM

I think holding is one of the best and Powerful strategy in this market. What you need for that a little bit knowledge about  market and you have to think progressively. Without holding g there is one more strategy called day trading. It is very profitable but for those who have great knowledge on trading. Those who are new on this market sometimes they go for the trading and lose everything. So be careful if you choose that. In other hand holding is easy you have to select some project then research on it and if you think that is future proof the invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:28:44 PM

I think that now there are only investors in the market who do not doubt the future of cryptocurrency. I am sure that the bull market will return soon and we will again see how the price of our coins is growing. Let's hold on, it won't be long.

Same as what I hope for now mate, I am positive enough for that expectations bull run will be bcak again. Holding means so much and I am eager to fulfill that dreams as long as price continue to rise for our potential profits. Patience is our tool so that we could reach that goals with crypto, and being weak is not healthy but rather disaster for our asset.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:43:26 PM

Nice one, I believe crypto enthusiast already know the implications of selling coins or tokens during dips. When the greens come, you lament. So please, be patient, the future is bright for crypto. It's a gradual process. You can also engage in trading but please understand the risks associated, learn your TA properly to reduce loss.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:11:36 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.
Nothing to do but more patient in keeping bitcoin and other crypto. Continue to invest while it is in dip, once it start to recover that will become fruitful. Hold and be calm is a key for the successful investment, if  what you have are potential coins never worry because there future will be great.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:12:27 PM

The hold is the best way to do it now because of collapsing market conditions. The Crypto market is very unpredictable and now entering 2019 there will definitely be a lot of new hopes. We believe that this year's Crypto price will definitely increase.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:37:42 AM

Hold is an excellent strategy for people who do not have the skills to trade on the stock exchanges. The only condition for success in such a strategy is how right the choice of the project was, as a goal, for investment.

Without choosing the right coin, the hold will be useless, and we are only waste our time. And if you want to hold for a long time, then you should hold bitcoin only and don't hold altcoin because altcoin will be too volatile depends on bitcoin. Although altcoin can increase higher and gives us more bitcoin, it still worth it if you can hold bitcoin for a long time. But I think some of the altcoins can be a valuable coin in the long-term too, but we need to be careful to choose the coin.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:48:51 AM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.
I know we are now very close to the bottom of cryptocurrency, if we sell the coin now, it's like we're burning our own money, hold and hold until the market recovers.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:59:22 AM

I know we are now very close to the bottom of cryptocurrency, if we sell the coin now, it's like we're burning our own money, hold and hold until the market recovers.
Even before, we've been doing like these. In fact, isn't the first time in the market and yet we survive by then. Looking for the market soaring again and we just be patient, keep calm and never look for its price everyday cause it will beat your positivity.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:25:46 AM

Holding them is the best way right now for me, I am sure that is also the way of many others.
We need patience.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:51:14 AM

The condition of the market is still red so that it makes many investors anxious and choose cut loss, but for me this is good because we can buy cheaply and of course being patient is the key to success.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:21:38 AM

As a Crypto fan, of course, what is currently being experienced is the most difficult thing because market prices collapse. There are many people who hold coins even though they are at risk. However, this is a good strategy to do now.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:41:11 AM

Yes, I also do believe that holding coins today is a great choice than to panic sell now while the price if it is very low because the crypto is just in a bad days or months so when we pass this, I think we can earn much more than what we have now.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: