Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20479 times)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

That is right, even when a big storm hit upon us and cause us to collide, we must get back to ourselves and go back to defense, we must not be defeated by some negativity.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:40:12 PM

We just need to be a little bit more patient. It is getting very hard to stay calm and not to panic during such a long market fall, but guys do not sell your crypto for cents. Hold it and you will get rewarded soon.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Maybe more will suggest holding. But I advise you to trade. Holding will not your benefit. It's just a waste of time. Trading is better than holding. How? Do you agree to trade?
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:05:05 PM

I think and believe that crypto will rise again, and for that I don't want to make mistakes by selling low, and better wait to get a profit.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:59:53 PM

I also do not let go of the idea of why there is still no news about quantum computers and blockchain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:52:11 AM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Maybe more will suggest holding. But I advise you to trade. Holding will not your benefit. It's just a waste of time. Trading is better than holding. How? Do you agree to trade?

Trading is good if have good technical skill. Trading in this bear market must be very risky and i think if we want to make profits, technical skill is required. But if we dont have good technical analysis skill, better hold good coin or token in this bear market

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:23:01 AM

Yes, I also do believe that holding coins today is a great choice than to panic sell now while the price if it is very low because the crypto is just in a bad days or months so when we pass this, I think we can earn much more than what we have now.
but I think not always holding is a good choice, especially if you buy coins that are not well known, and are vulnerable to dumping, or manipulation. if the price falls the right thing to do is to stay calm. then you can research and analyze what you have to do, buy more, sell or hold
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

As you know, HODL is the only opportunity to earn, this knowledge was given to us by people who successfully knew how to store the tokens that they took so long to take care of. Let's see what this process ultimately gives us if we keep tokens in the future.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:05:36 PM

There's a season for everything and we have been through a lot here in the crypto world. We have faced and experienced a profitable market and we are currently experiencing a bear market. What we need to do at the moment is just to have patience and wait for the right time until we gain the profit that we are aiming for.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:05:54 PM

I was holding this altcoin for almost 5 months already but I sell them today because I badly need the money.
Hodl and calm can get rid of my situation. Just saying.  Grin

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:39:29 PM

you need to be calm if you lose a lot of money you can make and buy an altcoin with the potential to recover your losses that you lose a lot of losses and lose because you do not want to be scared if the market crashes because it's normal because of the drop of bitcoin affected the altcoins but I think if the bitcoin price adds all the altcoins to the coinmarket is increased and at the expense of a potential coin you can earn big so do not panic be calm so you're not the mastress in mind.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:53:47 PM

I was holding this altcoin for almost 5 months already but I sell them today because I badly need the money.
Hodl and calm can get rid of my situation. Just saying.  Grin
what you do is not wrong because it is better to prioritize what you need now.
sometimes we cannot avoid the conditions in which we are forced to sell our assets even though we don't want them and that includes investment risks, especially long-term.

so the experience I learned from the current conditions that must be done after the market has recovered is that short-term investments are better than long-term
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:16:36 PM

Completely agree with you! Guys stay calm and wait a little bit more till the Bakkt exchange is going to be launched. As soon as this happens, a lot of fresh investors will enter this industry and push the market forward.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:18:15 PM

the work on modest qualification as appealing limit on field and the arrays of timelines, as clients with the goodness of business to work on extensive as the decision on appealing terms with the past attains on referring use of notables with the ideals on experimentation as improving scales on range with distance of reference to collects with initials as beginning of terms with following stages of development.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

There is no way to do anything except hold now. But it is not possible to accurately describe what will happen in the near future. However, we can expect that cryptococoncy will give us a lot of good in the future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

All of this hasn't convinced me to hold crypto. if the market is still like this, it's strange to think the future is good for crypto. this might end, it could be that crypto will die this year.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:05:29 PM

Hodl and calm is the only way for hodler noe,,
And if somebody still have enough capital,, i think its better to collect more a good cryptocuurencies in this red market,,,
But always remember to choose the right one,, because crypto investments is risky  Wink
Regards
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:08:14 PM

well, there's no choice but to hold and remain calm. with this bearish market, you only lose profit if you sell your coin now. better wait a few months or year before selling.
cryptocurrency is very volatile and unstable. there's always a risk investing

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:10:10 PM

There is no way to do anything except hold now. But it is not possible to accurately describe what will happen in the near future. However, we can expect that cryptococoncy will give us a lot of good in the future.
just hold it is simple, you can also just buy a cryptocurrency. increase your portfolio and then you will have more profit

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:12:40 PM

Hold and stay patient, because maybe a few more months crypto will rise in price again. crypto still has considerable strength, and there is nothing we need to doubt about the power of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: