Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20469 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:26:25 PM

Do not break the rules and we all will be rewarded, so I do everything to not look at the market at all now, I believe that cryptocurrency will be able to show success this year. I believe in it, because there are already all the prerequisites for legalization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!
Looking at all this, one can “see” the future and understand that the market will either have cryptographic and blockchain technologies, or technologies associated with quantum calculations.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:50:05 PM

The poster is right everything has beginning and also an end to it, the present bearish market will pass away with time and if we hodle and stay calm at the end we shall all smile again.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

We just have to keep hope and faith alive as the present state of the prices of Cryptos is on downward trend knowing that Cryptos has a future hodling and keeping calm while price actions take its course, this is one of the longest bearish period experienced by Cryptos and Iam  very optimistic a time for a long bullish period too will ushered in the nearest future.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:48:17 PM

We just have to keep hope and faith alive as the present state of the prices of Cryptos is on downward trend knowing that Cryptos has a future hodling and keeping calm while price actions take its course, this is one of the longest bearish period experienced by Cryptos and Iam  very optimistic a time for a long bullish period too will ushered in the nearest future.
One way or another, the cryptocurrency market will change its position if big investments go to Bitcoin. Today Bitcoin is the only project that affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:56:54 PM

No, it will not work. The cryptocurrency will never pass. She launched her mechanism and there is no way back. If you have nerves of steel and endurance, then you can swim in this sea. Survive the strongest.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:06:28 PM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Well hodling is not really applicable to all altcoins. HODL only cryptocurrencies with good future potential, if it has no potential or the team is inactive, get out as early as you can because you will be holding shit coins. If you are hodling altcoin which are on the top of the market cap, you can expect it to increase in value if you stay calm.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:11:23 PM

I have no doubt about the future Cryptocurrency technology system that continues to grow, But there are times when it's not about Technology but people who use it well or not. Crypto is currently the longest record with the Bearish market in 2018 to 2019, because investors have to experience trading difficulties due to low prices. Surviving or selling is the same decision because it is still unclear when the market will rise, but to prevent losing money you better end up believing.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:02:05 PM

Well hodling is not really applicable to all altcoins. HODL only cryptocurrencies with good future potential, if it has no potential or the team is inactive, get out as early as you can because you will be holding shit coins. If you are hodling altcoin which are on the top of the market cap, you can expect it to increase in value if you stay calm.
If we take into account all the information regarding the front-end technology, then for its scale of use, it will take quite a long time until it becomes available for general use and, accordingly, will become cheaper. For today It is a rather expensive technology.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:28:37 PM

hey thanks for the quotes, i really think crypto will adapt with the quantum science and you will see next bull run security token offering this year Q3 and Q4 and re-welcome among us Smiley
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:14:42 PM

I think that at the moment there is no better option, well, only if you do not know how to trade. And even given the fact that the market may still fall twice, I will not sell, as prices can quickly bounce to the current level and hang on to them.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Yes, everyone who is now in the crypto market is well aware that the market fall is temporary and there will be a good growth in the future. However, it is very difficult to wait and remain calm, especially for those who came here for a quick profit.
I was ready for the fact that the crypto market could start falling at any moment, so I just brought some of the money into dollars in time, and this allows me to wait.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

I really think that the cryptocurrency holding is the best strategy in the current circumstances. Uncertainty market does not allow to take risks. So we have to use conservative proven methods of earning money.
Alexlax

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:54:58 PM

hey thanks for the quotes, i really think crypto will adapt with the quantum science and you will see next bull run security token offering this year Q3 and Q4 and re-welcome among us Smiley
Quantum computers are not so fantastic. I think Google and other large techno companies have a couple of developments. Yes, and it is rumored that Google will allow ordinary mortals to work on the  Roll Eyes
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:38:24 PM

The present status does not determine what the future holds for CRYPTO or for investors, the bearish market is sure to end soon, to be followed by the bull run which will be steady unlike the unrealistic pump we had in 2017.

The pump of the 2017 is what made many cryptocurrency critics call it a bubble, and that has led to the extension of the bearish trend, A steady increase might be the long lasting solution.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:55:02 PM

Keeping calm when the market goes down is difficult and must be done with the right beliefs. Most people speak to hold, even though most of them are not good holders. However, behind that all there are positive things to support the growing cryptocurrency and believe the future of the cryptocurrency will be bright.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:02:29 PM

I don't believe crypto will really easily pass. My reason is because this has to do with money, and will key into it forever.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:04:53 AM

I see this week there is a little change in the market, I see the development of Ethereum is pretty good and all the coins are also a bit of a development in the market, maybe this is the bright spot towards the moon.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:47:13 AM

If you are not very sure of market conditions, you must hold your coin for a long time. Because if you sell coins now I think you will still suffer losses. Current market conditions are indeed very good because all the coins are green. But to sell coins you must remain patient because coins can still pump again.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:48:55 AM

Only people who are patient enough or who don't need rush money sell during the bear market, especially if you have bought youd holdings at a high price. It takes patience for one to hold and be calm during the bear-market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: