Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20473 times)
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:30:12 AM

My believe is that presently if you are holding any coin, just keep holding, selling now would not be profitable, if you bought it, selling now would be selling at a loss. So just wait a little longer, seem the market is trying to make some corrections. We believe in crypto so we would hold and wait.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:47:16 AM

Only people who are patient enough or who don't need rush money sell during the bear market, especially if you have bought youd holdings at a high price. It takes patience for one to hold and be calm during the bear-market.
Also those who have good understanding and knowledge about the possibility, there's a lots of people who losses their investment while the bear dominating the market, investors who's lacking with Patience most of the time decide the wrong ways, losing money is a tough decision making but with long patience you will be able to calm down while trying to reassess the current events.

Before buying, make sure you have enough money to backup and covers your possible loses, anticipating both good and bad situations will bring more extend in order to hold longer..
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:57:47 AM

My believe is that presently if you are holding any coin, just keep holding, selling now would not be profitable, if you bought it, selling now would be selling at a loss. So just wait a little longer, seem the market is trying to make some corrections. We believe in crypto so we would hold and wait.
Well, I think that if in this market your coin has grown by 40-50 percent from the current level, then it is better to sell and then buy again. so you will increase the number of coins in your portfolio
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:01:05 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 05:12:47 AM by chipzeru

My portfolio lost more than 50% of value since 2018 and i think it's too late to cut loss now so i keep holding mine but i also trading some of them in order to keep getting profit in this long bear market.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:07:30 AM

Hold and calm is the best strategy when the market is red, I always believe that the market immediately improves so that by holding we can get big profits.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:36:11 AM

Holding is the best choice here as you are simply keeping your cryptos and do not touch them. And for example trade is not good when there are bears on market.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:19:18 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.

I agree, because I believe that blessings is for the people who are able to wait the right time, and stay calm while they are waiting what they want.

If someone want to be a successful man in the future they need to wait and work with courage to take the risk, as what we need to do now, we need to trust crypto world even the price of cryptos is not good but if we hold our cryptocurrency now we can make a good profit in the near future if the price back in its normal place just like before.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 01:02:41 PM

Very good advice,Crypto bearish is ending and new hope coming soon, so hold and calm as this time will also go and good days will come back.

dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:18:13 PM

I agree with you that this will all pass, but not everyone can be calm when in a bearish market, many of us feel panic because a lot of bad news that attacks and makes the holder sell bitcoin and altcoin.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

but it is wiser if you use your knowledge and experience, without being blind in investing and trading. I agree that Kirpto can be the future but not all. so this is where you have to use your experience and knowledge.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:26:45 PM

Yes, right. keep calm and follow every news and growth. Crypto is not just for today, the price of falling won't make crypto die. it will continue and continue to grow. make sure to take a position now to enjoy profit in the future. crypto future is starting.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:34:39 PM

I think that even if market crysis will continue in next months I'm confident that market will recover..I still believe in crypto market so I will hold my coins hoping that situation will change in better
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

Only people who are patient enough or who don't need rush money sell during the bear market, especially if you have bought youd holdings at a high price. It takes patience for one to hold and be calm during the bear-market.

Alas, such people do not have many options by default, the hold is probably not the most optimal, but definitely one of the safest. Using this example, we can conclude about what the crypto market is, and the strategy of a hold that cannot justify itself in a bear market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:00:19 PM

Alas, such people do not have many options by default, the hold is probably not the most optimal, but definitely one of the safest. Using this example, we can conclude about what the crypto market is, and the strategy of a hold that cannot justify itself in a bear market.
now the condition is indeed forcing us to survive even though there are many ways we can do at this time but most people do not dare to speculate and just wait for the market to recover.

whereas if we look at the market there are lots of coins that are very good for trade but sometimes people do not want to exchange their coins to buy them because they are afraid when the market goes up their coins are different even though the market will recover, almost all coins will rise.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:28:56 AM

Crypto will become a currency someday, it can be exchanged anywhere, and will become an international currency. But for now crypto users are still hesitant, especially with the very fluctuating price conditions. If it has become a currency in each exchange then the price will definitely be normal. So don't hesitate if you hold cryptocurrency.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:58:09 AM

I like this. Hold and calm. This can only be applied to someone who understood crypto before getting in. If you understood crypto, you will know there are times when the trend would be facing down but with time there will be bullish movement and as such one is expected to buy the DIP, HOLD and CALM . Those that joined crypto for fast money would loose cos as the token value depreciate, they will hurriedly sell of thereby loosing their capital. So this is really a time to Buy the dip, hold and remain calm.

▔▔▔▔▔
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:09:26 AM

Calmness is necessary everywhere in life, but Hodling thing is not good, I have been holder and it sucks. Get the profit and get out asap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:16:03 AM

Crypto will become a currency someday, it can be exchanged anywhere, and will become an international currency. But for now crypto users are still hesitant, especially with the very fluctuating price conditions. If it has become a currency in each exchange then the price will definitely be normal. So don't hesitate if you hold cryptocurrency.
the government will not recognize bitcoin as a currency. maybe more appropriate if it is said to be a digital asset that can be used for online payments. currency is only for the government, and others can only be said as digital payment or digital assets..
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:40 AM

Hold and calm because crypto market is on ita way to become stronger and much better cryptocurrency. what we need is patience to wait.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

I like this. Hold and calm. This can only be applied to someone who understood crypto before getting in. If you understood crypto, you will know there are times when the trend would be facing down but with time there will be bullish movement and as such one is expected to buy the DIP, HOLD and CALM . Those that joined crypto for fast money would loose cos as the token value depreciate, they will hurriedly sell of thereby loosing their capital. So this is really a time to Buy the dip, hold and remain calm.

Patience is the key if we investing our money. We can not make quick profits in any market because project need time to grow and HODL is wise decision in uncertain market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: