Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20475 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:19:02 PM

Now is a good time to buy coins because the price is decreasing. I think the market will suddenly pump again after the price falls. I think instead of holding a coin, you better do short-term trading. Because this unstable price situation can generate profits.

That can be appliccable for some but not for all though. Actively trading can be a one miss you die  deal and many of us don't have the experience or skill to be efficient in a highly fluctuating market. Though whether you can do that or just opt to hodl, it's always important to keep your cool. That's how you keep your emotions in check to avoid making sudden bad decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:23:51 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!
Being calm is the best way for us to do hodl. We can be a good trader which have strong hands if we have good mindset. We should also think positive always in order for us to not lose confidence and our hope when we are holding coins.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:29:05 PM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!
I'm still holding by bitcoins and my altcoins because I know that I can earn more money if I will sell it in the right time. I improved my patience and that's why I can able to hold my cryptocurrencies at a long time.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:32:25 PM

I am positive that the market would be more positive this year. If you look at the prices in the market right now, the price is impending to rise. I have read some analysis from crypto expert and they also see a more favorable market for crypto investing. Its a good situation for a change.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

I love your quote and your very correct.  The best approach in cryptocurrency is to stay calm, have patience and hold. I believe in this revolution and I am sure will get to our destination if we stay calm and believe

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:07:32 PM

The title was catchy and I stopped by to add few words. It's true we have seen one of the longest bear market in Crypto till date but then there were moments in the past where many did make some huge profit as well. To be honest we can still profit while investing in some altcoins which tend to boom at the time of their listing in exchange but care needs to be taken. Do not invest more than what you can afford to lose.

Keep an eye on the top 20 coins on CMC and make sure some of them do show up in your portfolio. Hodl your assets/investments for they are sure to boom when the market gets bullish.

In this bear market make sure we talk to more and more people and educate them about Crypto so that the user base keeps increasing each day.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:15:22 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.
Those who are patient enough will always reap the fruit of their labour. Cryptocurrency is for individuals who can hold on a long term because there is profit in HODLING. Nothing is more rewarding than Hodling in the world of cryptocurrency, so, let all HOLD.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:57:58 PM

There are too many people saying that the cryptocurrency market will recover and good days will arrive soon. I understand their hopes and actually this kind of people saving the market with their positive energy. Hodl is what we really have to do in these day and inspire each other for goods.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:08:25 PM

That is easier said than done. If crypto market would have recorded another all time low record this year then probably you will be one of the holders that will going to sell your holdings. This because of uncertainty that market brought. Anyway, it is also good to encourage everyone to hold.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

I'm still holding by bitcoins and my altcoins because I know that I can earn more money if I will sell it in the right time. I improved my patience and that's why I can able to hold my cryptocurrencies at a long time.
OP just look cryptocurrency in the price side, it seems like he has suffered a loss, with the result that he has a bit yield and even doubted the potential of cryptocurrency in the future. Patience must be accompanied by a knowledge, if you only rely on patience then gradually you will lose control and make careless decisions when looking at cryptocurrency price movements. Stay on with latest news that comes to cryptocurrency, look at some altcoins that you think have a lot of potential then you can save it slowly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:56:37 PM

Wooden still by far the best strategy for investment in cryptocurrencies for example a project that had its initial coin offering last year called counting house as done about 5x innovation period of time during this bear market and that is crazy compared to a lot of other highly rated projects in that time however some have gone down very very much to point of no return.

Hodling both the good and the bag maybe a little profitable but proper research into a project backend and following the milestones to know which project to currency is to actually sell and old will help you lot

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:02:16 AM

Any coin that is 100% only being held and not used is suspect and only for speculation. Btc, eth, ltc, eos, trx, bnb, xrp (I guess), bat and monero are ones that come to mind that are being held and used. I'm obviously aware there are more, but not much.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:54:19 AM

Few people can afford to buy coins and hold them for a long time. Because of the human need for dividends. Therefore, the cryptocurrency currently exists for wealthy people. It was the same before.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:09:45 AM

Hodling strategy is the best strategy as of now. Given the fact that the prices of the coins in the market are low, we should definitely hodl or else it would be our loss if we'll going to trade it. We can also buy and invest since the price is cheap.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

Crypto existence is inevitable it will last until many people are supporting it.

Hodling is the best strategy in times like this wherein the prices of our assets are declining, just keep in mind that this is temporary due to high volatility of the market.

So if you want to gain huge profit wait for the bull run and dont listen to negative people spreading their predictions that is against in cryptocurrency.

KazuSilver

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

for me, Hold&Calm is good strategy for PoS coin, we dont need to worry about bear market, becouse we get reward by staking, when bull market coming, its the time to sell some
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:47:45 PM

Guys Just stop panicking and make use of the market situation this is the precious time to buy coins in cheap prices, yes these FUD's brain fade people's mind by saying so and so. If you have already bought Just wait for your day those waited patiently before years are millionares today. Crypto is all about patience and calm, wait for your turn.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:03:38 PM

who survives, he will win (lucky). keep calm and always hold the coin until the crypto market is stable again. if you panic, you won't get anything
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:09:49 PM

who survives, he will win (lucky). keep calm and always hold the coin until the crypto market is stable again. if you panic, you won't get anything
exactly, but if you can't wait we can also take advantage of market conditions with daily trading, because every time there is always an opportunity in the cryptomarket so we can hold and also play trading to get a profit.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:23:26 PM

I will tell you that the main thing is to believe in what you are doing. So I believe in cryptocurrency, because I have been engaged in trading and investing in the crypto market for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: