Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20473 times)
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:18:08 PM

who survives, he will win (lucky). keep calm and always hold the coin until the crypto market is stable again. if you panic, you won't get anything
exactly, but if you can't wait we can also take advantage of market conditions with daily trading, because every time there is always an opportunity in the cryptomarket so we can hold and also play trading to get a profit.
but if the beginner insists on daily trading, you can be misstated and lose. better if you are still a beginner do more learning about daily trading, so you know the tips and tricks will benefit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:29:08 PM

who survives, he will win (lucky). keep calm and always hold the coin until the crypto market is stable again. if you panic, you won't get anything
exactly, but if you can't wait we can also take advantage of market conditions with daily trading, because every time there is always an opportunity in the cryptomarket so we can hold and also play trading to get a profit.
but if the beginner insists on daily trading, you can be misstated and lose. better if you are still a beginner do more learning about daily trading, so you know the tips and tricks will benefit
but in the learning process it takes experiments with the theories that have been studied, because it is a learning process when trading I think will spend some of your capital funds to study. but for me it's not a big problem because if you succeed then the knowledge you have can get a lot of benefits
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:32:17 PM

Cryptocurrency gradually covers all areas of payments, the payment system revolution is not far off and Bitcoin will be the first in this

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:34:29 PM

Yes, why not? If you have good potential coins then just don't be afraid of any situation because one thing is for sure that cryptocurrency is the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:48:38 PM

The holder on 2018 will gonna to say on this thread HOLD and Getting Rekt bro, Hold without some reason i think thats a stupid idea for your investment. You should know the reason of holding not just hold because you losing some capital.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:26:17 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

If you understand the concepts of blockchain-tech and bitcoin, you would understand the ideology and accept the fact that the current market condition is a phase and it is transient

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:26:30 PM

There are guys still HOLD their cryptos. Selling at this moment is completely useless. because of many portfolios are dropped by 80% now. HOLD for few more months will be better than sell them right now. But anything can happen in the future. So we have to make decisions wisely.

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:28:16 PM

Sometimes it's hard to stay calm while the market is red. At the moment I have no coins for storage. I sold everything before.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:59:08 PM

Sometimes it's hard to stay calm while the market is red. At the moment I have no coins for storage. I sold everything before.
someone may call this way out bad, but in any case, long-term storage of their coins is the best strategy today. To the external state of the cryptocurrency market any sale is equivalent to full losses.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:30:45 AM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!
Here we are and November is already around the corner, we only have few weeks left to enter the most target crypto year since 2016, all hopes are on next bitcoin halving now and i have no choice but to keep holding my altcoin and hope for the best, but so far the news about crypto in 2019 is uplifting, a great year this one is for crypto space

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:05:50 AM

Here we are and November is already around the corner, we only have few weeks left to enter the most target crypto year since 2016, all hopes are on next bitcoin halving now and i have no choice but to keep holding my altcoin and hope for the best, but so far the news about crypto in 2019 is uplifting, a great year this one is for crypto space
Everyone has high hopes in cryptocurrency this year because they believe that bitcoin and other altccoins would increase it's price before the end of the year of 2019, that is why i am now holding most of my coins for me to earn a huger profit. But i think in the starting year of 2020 maybe all cryptocurrencies will decrease it's price again just like what happened in the starting year of 2018.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:40:16 AM

someone may call this way out bad, but in any case, long-term storage of their coins is the best strategy today. To the external state of the cryptocurrency market any sale is equivalent to full losses.

to hold it must be ensured that the coin has a good enough volume in the market because if you do hold on shitcoin, I think it's just a waste of your time. must be rethought to hold a coin because the hold characteristic is not only hoping the price will be good but must see the potential of the coin

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:42:45 AM

Its very hard to hodl when you don't have other means to survive, if you want to hold your coins and tokens find something else that will bring good money so that you will be able to endure the long term holding, patience is the key to success in crypto space

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

All people who are in cryptocurrency certainly want that the future of cryptocurrency can provide benefits and what they do now is not in vain. But, I think we still have to make observations and analyzes about good coins to invest because I think not all coins can provide benefits or arguably not all coins are worth holding for quite a long period of time.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:07:01 AM

and now we are already in October. congratulations to those who remain hold and calm. now we are already in october and bitcoin today the price has reached $ 9.4k people who bought bitcoin in january of course now have made a big profit. The crypto market is indeed like this always fluctuating. and only those who are patient and don't panic easily sell can make big profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:09:56 PM

HODLing for a while and going to HODL even more. the reason is quite obvious, the market is in deep down, next halving is coming and crypto is coming to mainstream adoption, however slowly. i consider myself a long-term holder and hardly ever check the daily price fluctuations. I am in it for the technology and believe we are experiencing still early days for Crypto and Blockchain before reaching a global exposure.

But depends what type of investor you are, you could be a trader. If you are a trader, i highly recommend always HODL a valuable Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, then with others such as Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin SV and TRON go to trading depends on the market, and as a gold advice don't get sucked into FOMO buying and purchase a coin after it's already had a 20% gain. Instead, wait for the market to crash and only buy when you think it can't crash any further.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:27:00 PM

Patience is of great significance in crypto. Every project has its road map and the plan on the road map is time bound which shows the series of developments that is set to happen to the project as it grows. For projects with good prospects, as it crawls gradually through the road map, the value of its coin increases accordingly because it is capable of attracting investors to the scene.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:40:25 PM

If you believe in the bright future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, the easiest way to earn money is just to hold crypto. I think holding Bitcoin is much better than buying shares or making Bank Deposits.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:44:34 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.

I also believe what you said, because now I see that the price of cryptocurrency is slowly increasing and recovering, so that makes me sure that in the future cryptocurrency prices will increase very high again and provide a very big profit.

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:51:18 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.

I also believe what you said, because now I see that the price of cryptocurrency is slowly increasing and recovering, so that makes me sure that in the future cryptocurrency prices will increase very high again and provide a very big profit.

I also believe that the market will soon grow but it takes time to reach the best price, so we need to wait for the time to reach it. and keep doing research to ensure that crypto will continue to grow even though prices have fallen like it is today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: