Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In ICO's vs Investing AFTER The ICO  (Read 7309 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:23:24 AM

I think it's better to invest in ICO breaks because we can find out the achievement of token sales. So that we can determine whether the project is worth investing or not. If not, of course, you can look for a better ICO project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:28:02 AM

When the market conditions are still negative like now, of course, of course, invest after ico is a safer thing, especially most coins are dumped when listed in the market exchange, and I have done this and can make my money increase significantly.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:32:56 AM

It's more preferable to invest after the ICO because of the bear market that we are experiencing, coins that just came from ICO are cheaper than 50 to 80% so if you believe in the project then this is such a big opportunity for you to become whales.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:39:34 AM

I think it's better to invest in ICO breaks because we can find out the achievement of token sales. So that we can determine whether the project is worth investing or not. If not, of course, you can look for a better ICO project.

it is better to play safe when investing in crypto it is better to look well and study the movement of the team while it is on the ICO period and also look still with it after the ICO if they are serious with the project that they launch.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:52:01 AM

I would say that investing after ICO is better and safer. Early investors with high bonuses and bounty hunters dump often their tokens after exchange listings. The altcoins are cheaper and there is no KYC needed.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

I have seen it all, and as such I can categorically tell you that the people that still invest in ICOs are mainly newbies, those who have never experienced ICO disappointment. After the ICO is now the best option.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:00:18 AM

Unfortunately, in most cases it is more profitable to buy tokens only when they are listed on the stock exchange and not to invest in ICO!
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:50:47 AM

Ideally it would have been best to invest during the ICO because such presale investments sometimes gives the investor so many opportunities that other members of the project would not have. Not to count the bonuses that investors who buy tokens during ICOs are offered but currently it had become quite sad that bounty hunters dump tokens quickly when they are listed on exchange hence making it way cheaper to buy on the market other than during the ICO.
That when the ICO is in progress, we have the opportunity to be able to buy coins at a cheap price and we will also get an interesting opportunity. Many bonuses and discounts that we can get. This is a choice, many risks occur because basically that investing in an ICO project has a high level of risk.
Discounts and bonuses are way more expensive than buying after ICO which you can have at more than 50% off. Discounts in ICOs are only around 30% in most ICOs (very rough estimation).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:02:34 AM

I don't think it's suitable for investing in ICO projects in a bear market. Almost all projects will face the fate of breaking. If you think the project is worthwhile, you can go to the exchange to buy its project tokens.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:55:00 PM

I think you are right, because investing in ICOs are not as profitable as it used to be maybe because of the bear market or the team failure but most tokens tend to lose their value the moment they start trading on the exchange.  So as a wise investor, I believe at this present time it is better to buy on the exchange because there is higher probability that the tokens will lose it value once it start trading, so you will have the opportunity to buy it lower than the ico price.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:58:43 PM

I see a lot of people wondering if they should invest in ICO's. I think the best option for any potential investor is to wait until the ICO ends, THEN invest. For instance, Nauticus was an ICO that started back in March. They recently launched their exchange and have been doing pretty good. Prices are only down 30% from the ICO price. That is a GOOD sign, BUT the prices still fell! This was a high quality project that raised $19,000,000. If they're falling a little bit due to the bear market, then you can expect 99% of the other ICO's currently out there to fall as well. It's all going to be dependent on the market, but in terms of risk I think it's better off if you just wait, THEN invest after the product launches. At the end of the day DYOR! It's imperative that you guys understand that we are in a bear market. Even the best projects like Nauticus, Ethereum, Bitcoin, NEO ect are all falling. I would assume that they won't fall forever tho Tongue

Nauticus Exchange - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Well, some ICO's like recent Bittorent gave decent returns, but it was very hard to get in.

Invest after ICO, in my opinion, works better in most cases, as you see, if the team is still energized as before and trying to list the token somewhere. You do not want to own a token, which is not liquid or the team got the funds and started to be not active.
Most tokens after first listing, are dropping a lot straight away as practice shows.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:11:11 AM

In 2016 and 2017 investing in ICO is really promising high profit but the trend now is changed, make invest in ICO is very risky because some of them turn in to fraud and some token that already tradeable currently below ICO price, so better make invest in ICO ,only if you know the team developer and they already have running product.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:35:44 AM

Is this related to your project? it seems like you understand very well about the project. related to investments before and after I thought they were both at high risk, maybe it would be better to invest in ico when the project has good development and already has a market too.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:42:38 AM

Both have a significant difference. Investing before the ICO means that we can buy coins at a much cheaper price while when we buy coins after the ICO, we buy more expensive coins. But both of them have different risks, when we buy coins after the ICO, we can see the market reaction that occurs so that we can make a much safer decision. While when we invest before the ICO, the level of risk that we get will be much greater, this is like a gamble. Each has a different philosophy and you have to make decisions according to your abilities.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:46:45 AM

I think investing after ICO is better. Because we can do research first about ICO. And when the ICO is launched in the exchange market and the price falls in my opinion, for now, it's normal. But if the coin still has potential and the Developer is still actively working, I think the price of the coin will increase again.
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:04:00 AM

I think investing after ICO is better. Because we can do research first about ICO. And when the ICO is launched in the exchange market and the price falls in my opinion, for now, it's normal. But if the coin still has potential and the Developer is still actively working, I think the price of the coin will increase again.
If the project is good and the team keeps updating their product, I think like you. Prices will soon rise again after the collapse, but very few projects can do that because most projects cannot make their products.
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:24:46 PM

Of course, the most attention when investing in ICO should be paid to the quality selection of the product itself, and to be confident in the team at 100%. And then you get the maximum bonuses, prospects and peace of mind. Otherwise, it is generally not recommended to invest in an ICO at this adverse time for crypto.
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:24:51 PM

I will choose to invest in after ICO if their project is strong and has good products. Many ICOs are dead after listing at the exchange so we need to be careful and choose the right time
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

Now a huge number of people began to buy tokens only after they are placed on the exchange. You understand what this means? this suggests that people simply do not believe in cryptocurrencies and in the ICO processes that exist today.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

It depends if it has a solid product and solid team then it will be good to invest during the ICO. But most of the time,what really happens is some coin gets cheaper once it hit the market so some investors are just waiting for it to be listed in an exchanger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: