Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:00:58 PM

To me kyc is a simple process to pass but then, the project announcing kyc after bounty ended is mischievous.  Reason is that definitely some countries whole the project black listed is definitely going to loose

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
saminnala

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:02 PM

First of all, it is not very pleasant that you have to send images of your personal documents to use by unknown people. Secondly, as it seems to me, many bounty hunters are fond of maintaining multi-accounts. And when, at the end of the bounty, they are told that they need to go through KYC, they are very angry.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
Maybe most of them are cheaters thats why they are afraid of beng known lol 😂 but kidding aside i believe that this is for security measures because bounty’s are mostly scams and they may use the identirof every participants for their own benefits and if bad then may use for their illegal jobs

There are rumors in the internet/darknet, that with your documents people can take quick loans in banks. Especially it is frequently discussed in Russian board.
I have watched video on youtube, where a guy bought a whole set of docs (passport, id, driving licence) and tried to take a quick loan via internet, but failed because in the end he still need to come and sign documents  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:08:36 PM

Sometimes bounty hunters face difficulties in the KYS procedure because they need a screen shot of a passport or driving license of an international standard that everyone does not have, let alone other tax documents.
I don't think there is anything difficult for KYC procedures, if your face and name are clear, that is enough. And about other documents, just add attachments to clarify your address, for example your telephone bill or payment bill, that's just my experience.
 Kyc not only minimizes the fraud of people who join multiple accounts, but also to find out where our country comes from. As we know, some countries are prohibited from conducting crypto currency transactions. I don't hate Kyc, but I'm still careful to do it.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:28:04 PM

it's not like all hunter hate KYC, some people choose to keep anonymous when doing bounty hunting while most really hate it since they use more than 1 account to join 1 bounty program, so it's understandable if they complain about filling KYC to verify their identity for joining bounty.
i'm not that fond of filling KYC to join bounty program, but i think it's a good thing in decreasing bounty participant to cheat when join a bounty program.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:34:39 PM

Some bounty hunters are afraid to share their personal data that their data can be misused. I believe majority of the scammers hate KYC and most of them screaming apart from this many people failed to pass KYC so they also hate KYC and generally we saw many scammers join the bounties with multiple accounts and these people can't provide their KYC so they hate.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:35:16 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

Maybe some bounty hunters don't have yet any valid ID or Documents that's why they hate it. Or it could be that some are afraid to submit their personal information due to they are thinking that their personal information could possibly be use by a bad people something like that. But sometimes whether we like it or not its required for them to receive token after ico.
that's right, for those of me who don't fulfill the required conditions KYC makes me hate it, kaeena sometimes we are required to have a passport and I don't have it, and some are worried about the bio fate of our data whether it will be safe or misused we don't know.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:36:22 PM

Some possible answers are already in your questions, but anyway, why is KYC so important? I think it should be something optional and not mandatory, if we are dealing with cryptocurrencies, cryptography, why should we show and reveal our information to exchange cents or anything else? And who guarantees that they will not steal this information for use of another type? It is innocent of you to question this situation.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:10:26 PM

Because if you are sending your data everywhere in internet one day you will find somebody selling it. And it is not the worst variant.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 806

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

there are some people who don't want their identities to be known by others, including by the gift manager but I think the main reason is not because of some cheating bounty hunters by using more than one account in that bounty, therefore many bounty hunters are go

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:23:28 PM

Personally, I have a neutral attitude towards the KYC procedure, as well as the other participants in the bounty campaigns, have a different attitude towards this procedure. Some people don’t want to transfer their personal data, someone has problems with documents, someone trusts developers without problems and sends their data to get earned tokens.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:29:23 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software ..  

it is because bounty hunters protecting their identity the team can used it for some reason,they dont want to risk their identity since KYC is not an assurance that the team will pay the participants so they are running away with it.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:32:41 PM

I've participated in a bounty that requires participants to do KYC and in my opinion it is safe to be safe until now and I've also received payment, maybe those who don't want to do KYC because they use multiple accounts or don't want their identities to be known

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:41:58 PM

I think the bounty hunter hates KYC because their identity is handed over and is afraid that their identity will be used for undesirable things. as used for fraud cases and the like.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

I've participated in a bounty that requires participants to do KYC and in my opinion it is safe to be safe until now and I've also received payment, maybe those who don't want to do KYC because they use multiple accounts or don't want their identities to be known
besides that it also helps to verify participants who might commit fraud so that they can be reduced by using the Kyc system for all participants

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:53:19 PM

Make KYC procedure is not a problem at all. If reliable platform asks about KYC it could be made. But if unknown team with uncertain project ask about KYC I would avoid to participate in that

sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:57:50 PM

I'm also a bounty hunter, but I don't hate KYC. For me - KYC is a great way to protect the ICO project from scam and different legal issues later.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

For bounty hunter it is just an extra valueless task. Because they are not the active investors of that project. Giving all information for some rewards is like problematic and uncomfortable. Also those who have number of accounts and worked as a bounty member don't want KYC.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:02:18 PM

Its not just bounty hunters. in general all. In case of bounty hunters, the hateness is higher because they dont know whether they will still receive their bounty tokens after passing the KYC even.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

Well, some of them are disappointed with personal data revealing because of they understand, that it could lead to data leak. The rest are multi accounts which break the rules of bounty. BTW I hate when bounty manager announces KYC after bounty has already ended, cuz as for me it looks like kinda fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: