Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93888 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:42:38 PM

Well, to me I believe there are several reasons why bounty hunters hate KYC and one of them in as much as I understand, it will limit their level of cheating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:45:07 PM

i'm bounty hunter, and i don't hate  kyc after all, but i think bounty campaign is needed KYC for verifying user from cheating the campaign, as you know today many scammer are joining in bounty campaign, and we need justice and protecting by manager from scammer

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:47:05 PM

well most of the bounty hunters don't want to give out their personal data for security reasons and if they think that the rewards is not worthy of giving their own information then they will just leave or ignore those campaigns.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

well most of the bounty hunters don't want to give out their personal data for security reasons and if they think that the rewards is not worthy of giving their own information then they will just leave or ignore those campaigns.
most often, people do not want to pass the KYC  because they are fraudsters. Now a lot of people use bots for the participating in the bounty
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:06:59 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

Both reasons here definitely Smiley

But most of the people really don't like the idea of granting their personal data to some suspicious shill projects... Seriously. Why should they do this if they are not investors?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:08:30 PM

I just want all companies to conduct KYC, it will help to exclude multi-accounts, which are so divorced

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:22:30 PM

Kyc is good because it helps to eliminate most of the people who spam bounties with multiple account but on the other hand, the trouble at times doesn't worth the reward hunters receive.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:37:41 PM

I think it's the way they introduce the thing to the bounty hunters that's why, most of the project who do bounty now introduce the kyc stuff when closing to the end of the project to avoid paying because most people won't have the requirements to pass the kyc.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:58:52 PM

most often, people do not want to pass the KYC  because they are fraudsters. Now a lot of people use bots for the participating in the bounty
yeah, of course KYc is a part solution to eliminate cheater in bounty campaign, many cheater are joining in campaign, and i think the manager are trusted person is okay for share our identity, but not our personal information just identity for verifying user

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:06:12 PM

KYC is ok, but I don't like to send a lot of confirmations. Also it is easy to buy documents on a black market.
So KYC is quite simple process, nothing special. ICOs don't check properly participants
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:08:51 PM

yeah, of course KYc is a part solution to eliminate cheater in bounty campaign, many cheater are joining in campaign, and i think the manager are trusted person is okay for share our identity, but not our personal information just identity for verifying user
yeah your reason for eliminating the cheater is a reasonable, but especially for me i don't want share my personal information for bounty, especially for shittoekn in airdrop, i'm scare if my personal information are sold in black market

Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:10:36 PM

Because it is our privacy and why we should give our personal informations to some random untrusted ICOs? Only for receiving tokens? We didn´t buy anything so we are not customers. I think tha tit is completely wrong idea.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software ..  

The most important reason I think it is the desire to not give away their data. Privacy it is an important need for many of them.

However, I think there are people who take part in bounties, especially in the social campaigns, with bots and multiple accounts.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:18:09 PM

Look what happened with our kyc applications. They were stolen from Bittrex, Binance and from many more other exchanges and now they are being sold on darknet. Do you think that it is okay?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:31:10 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
I believe some bounty hunters like to cheat which explains why they run away from bounty campaigns requesting KYC. If KYC is implemented, it will reduce double entries. But let the information collected from bounty hunters not be used for illegal means because I personally don't trust majority of the bounty campaigns currently.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:41:49 PM

Because many do not want to send their documents is not clear to anyone, although for me it is interesting in the sense that many are involved in bounty companies and if you choose a project, it means they trust him, but it seems that not so strong.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

There is no evidence that 100% KYC is good and convincing that it works, because it adds to the ICO or BOUNTY project that uses KYC and partly to approve or fail. Plus KYC is required to delete one's identity as a requirement that I must have 2, first protected from many accounts and both of our identities for crime out there. I invite everyone to conclude good and positive KYC.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:24:34 PM

For bounty hunters, KYC should only apply to investors, because the bounty hunter is not a customer, so it not must give KYC, what is important for the bounty hunter is how he can introduce the project widely.
on the other hand there are also many bounty hunters who cheat because they use multiple accounts, and KYC makes them difficult
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:28:25 PM

Both could be true. Some hunters hate KYC as they could not cheat with multi accounts, but also there are hunters
who just do not want to give out their identity to an unknown company as they are not sure where the collected
data will end up.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:38:47 PM

I think Bounty participants really hate KYC because these requirements are only for Investors, but they are only as Bounty hunters who might get money from the campaign is very small. so they think when making KYC very disturbing them, but for me as a bounty hunter, I strongly agree if the bounty uses KYC, because many participants use multi accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: