Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93888 times)
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:57:17 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

KYC gives them and imparts some sense of a danger to their security that's why they don't like it. But other reason might be that KYC is an ease for them to do, they might have difficulty on acquiring some valid identity.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:00:29 PM

No. The people who leave bounty is the people who usually abuse the bounty. They cannot abuse the bounty because it has KYC verification before they can join.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

I think KYC is not too troublesome if the project is good and potential, we just need to take some time to do KYC but I still don't understand why we need to do it because we are not investors?
Some projects are located in a country that requires KYC for everyone holding the token so if you have received token through digital marketing then you will need to pass through KYC verification. Although it is a plus for project owners because its reduce the number of token to be distributed among the bounty hunters. However, some project are now keeping passive about kyc during the period of bounty campaign but when the campaign end and they see that amount allocated for bounty might be very huge, they will introduce the KyC
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:05:24 PM

The opinions of people in general are correct and I support this position, because I also confidently believe that now you need to be against KYC because there should be anonymity in the network otherwise there will be no way, so I hope that people wake up and stop giving their documents.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:33:57 PM

Because it's a loss of anonymity! Many do not want to reveal their anonymity. KYC also gives the crooks to enter multiple bounty.  Sometimes it is difficult to pass KYC, because of inaccurate information. I THINK that KYC all are it is certainly correct, but many do not like.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

Me, being a bounty hunter doesn't really hate KYC process as it sole purpose is to verify and follow the jurisdiction of a certain country. Obey its law and respect the country itself. But if the project is  not that promising, I rather not join it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:04:28 PM

It's nothing if bounty manager mentions KYC at the beginning of Bounty but most of them do that after the hunters must have worked off themselves. Not everyone has the required docs for KYC and come to think of it, how sure is the security of the KYC documents provided.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:19:28 PM

the existence of KYC is good for reducing multiple accounts, but I prefer anonymity, I do not like KYC because the security of the data
provided is not guaranteed, I have no problem filling KYC if the project being followed is really good and gives great results

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:24:04 PM

I would not say that all hunters hate this test because I personally believe that it is essential for the market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:04:01 AM

That is the other point. Bounty hunters are running away on bounty campaign that requires kyc, because most of them has a duplicate accounts that are trying to cheat to receive double or triple reward in bounty conclusion.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:10:46 AM

There are two main reasons why Bounty hunters do not want to pass KYC when participating in Bounty campaigns - they either bots or do not want to send their documents to unknown people.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:14:33 AM

I have no problem completing any KYC procedure for bounty works but i only have one condition, The dev team should complete their KYC first by submitting their Passport, Selfie with passport and billing statement to me Cheesy After completion only then i will trust them with my documents.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:19:41 AM

We cannot judged them by only on thought or accusations, For me. Because they're a lot of bounty hunters are only students so they haven't personal identification to submit on the KYC form. That's bad for the young bounty hunters like me. But If they wanted to complete their requirements of course they will find a ways to complete, right?
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:45:35 AM

I don't blame them as kyc has nothing to do with using my energy to promote a token and at the end use my data in other to get paid which am not sure where my data might get to or who am giving it to, it will be nice to hodl to their reward as the project is even uncertain to survive and all my effort will now be waste with data supply .
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:50:29 AM

Sending data to an unknown person, in my opinion, is very risky. But I don't hate KYC because, from my experience, there is KYC that gives very good results. Following the Bounty project that uses KYC, I think you have to be careful and do the analysis.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:01:36 AM

Of course, there are bots, but most of us love cryptocurrency for anonymity, and to give our documents, it is not recommended for strangers ... think for yourself, the investor carries a lot of money, for his own safety they ask for personal identification, and we only carry social networks Why should we give our documents? In general, I am against
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:21:34 AM

Sending data to an unknown person, in my opinion, is very risky. But I don't hate KYC because, from my experience, there is KYC that gives very good results. Following the Bounty project that uses KYC, I think you have to be careful and do the analysis.
if its worthed passing kyc to received our reward no matter.but we have to becarefull using our document.personally i am confuse to pass kyc caused many projects worthless when listed in market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:27:12 AM

I wonder where our documents go when we go through KYC and the project closes and nobody pays us anything.

erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:29:24 AM

The most important reason why people escape from the KYC is that they fear that this information will be misused. Malicious credentials may sell credentials. KYC should be made in the trusted projects. However, giving KYC information to each project will be troublesome. Bounty Hunters should be cautious about this and share their knowledge in truly trusting projects.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:38:03 AM

I share the opinion of the participants of the Bounty who negatively relate to the verification procedure, the fact of the matter is that very often such a procedure is carried out by fraudsters - they hunt for your real passport data in order to use them for their dirty purposes, therefore I also have a negative attitude to this procedure .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: