Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:35:24 AM

in what way? the effect of kyc or the process? if it's the effect of Kyc, some bounty hunters hate it because they can't use multiple accounts for huge profits that can be obtained. to hate the process, the average bounty hunter has difficulty uploading documents because sometimes there are not accepted.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:36:04 AM

I don't feel hate KYC, why should I hate KYC? as long as I get paid KYC or whatever I will do that.
but if the project does not get a minimal fund raise (Softcap) I will not take my payment because I will definitely get very little money.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:45:11 AM

They should not hate KYC, cause nothing bad in it. Let's say investors are mature people, they have their own earning, they have water bill, electricity bill and anything needed to pass KYC. But, Not all bounty hunter have those documents because many of them still in college, or maybe never have flight to other country that makes them dont have passport, and etc. that's the problem i guess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:54:52 AM

i am okey with kyc procedure. do not know why other guys hate kyc. maybe some of them have few accounts in one campaign.

You all handle your private documents rather uncarefully.

So you ask why people hate kyc procedures? Maybe because most people don't want to find their kyc documents being sold in the darknet...

You dont need kyc to handle duplicate entries in a spreadsheet.

hahah)) most people don't even know how to use darknet or how find it)) just read here  horror stories about darknet Grin

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:15:53 AM

And why should we must love  KYC check, if after she appeared in bounty hunters, there were constant serious problems. We were easily deceived by unscrupulous ICO teams, which now have a legal opportunity not to pay us the earned tokens because of any trifle that will not allow us to pass the KYC test after the end of ICO. Even now, for months after the end of the ICO, we are looking for information in the telegrams and ICO team sites about possible KYC checks that we may not notice and therefore will not receive any earned tokens. We all spend a lot of time and effort on this, especially nerves. This is not just a pleasant pastime, but a solid nerve-racking and a nightmare.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:17:55 AM

I do not know why bounty hunters do not like KYC. Personally, I take it easy, because I understand that this is done for scammer dropouts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:27:36 AM

And why should I submit my documents if I have not invested a penny in the project? Over the situation, the hacker sells for pennies documents with various stock exchanges. I need it? to get my documents into the wrong hands? And then the notice comes from the Bank that I have a huge loan.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:10:20 AM

I think there is two main factors for hating KYS by bounty hunter, one of them is most of participant don’t want to share their personal data with someone.
Secondly most of bounties announce KYC required at the end of project, they should announce at the start of project will make easy for participant to participate in ICO or just left the campaign.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:10:33 AM

For now, I think this is easier because there are many ICO projects that use KYC. It has been informed about the use of KYC at the beginning of the campaign. And this depends on the personal decisions of each person regarding the use of KYC. If you don't want to, of course, you can look for other projects.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:12:30 AM

Not all bounty hunters hate KYC, perhaps one of the strongest reasons is fear of personal data being misused. As is known, KYC is only for investors not for bounty hunters.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:49:54 AM

I,like most participants, do not like the KYC procedure,because I do not want to trust my personal data to people who can use them for their own purposes.But I had exceptions when they warn about this procedure  at the end of the bounty program.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:55:33 AM

I think that not only bounty hunters do not like KYC - on one of the darknet marketplaces began to sell data of users of the leading cryptoexchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex and Binance), which they provided as part of the KYC-procedures.
Decrypted

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:10:49 PM

With so many scam projects around, we don't know if our documents are needed due to legal regulations, or it is only collecting data to later use them for another scam. It is natural that everyone is afraid for their personal data.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:17:00 PM

I don't totally hate KYC. I join with the campaigns of the bounty managers I trust which want KYC. But I don't want to give my credentials to a new bounty manager and a new project. That's why I  disagree with such bounty campaigns. Because market have a lot of scam project.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:21:59 PM

Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software ..  

Yeah, these are one of the many the reasons, but of course these do not apply to all. Well, anybody, of course, would want to protect his/her identity from identity theft, knowing that selling of such is rampant online nowadays. And yeah, bots are always present in this industry, so that's another reason. Another thing is that some of our hunters are students, who do not have any acceptable ID for the campaign. Most of the bounties that I joined that conduct KYC require passport, driver's license or national ID. Understandably, many students do not have one.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:25:25 PM

I don't totally hate KYC. I join with the campaigns of the bounty managers I trust which want KYC. But I don't want to give my credentials to a new bounty manager and a new project. That's why I  disagree with such bounty campaigns. Because market have a lot of scam project.
Unfortunately some of the managers did not ask for Kyc, the development team that asked for kyc from the bounty participants, it made the bounty manager no ties. and our team never knew and knew the work could be trusted or not.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:28:37 PM

The fact is that bounty hunters are people, yes, imagine we are people and we don’t like it when they are trying to deceive us, and this happens very often, especially recently when there are only scam projects on the market.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

Not all bounty hunters hate KYC, perhaps one of the strongest reasons is fear of personal data being misused. As is known, KYC is only for investors not for bounty hunters.

There are many projects requiring KYC not only from investors but also from bounty hunters. Often, such a requirement appears at the end of the campaign or after the campaign has ended. And this arouses strong opposition from the participants.
Another issue is the use and storage of personal data. And here I agree with you, it may raise serious concerns among bounty hunters.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

Most often, people have no desire to provide their data to unknown organizations, about which they know nothing and do not know, so what will happen next with their documents!
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

As a bounty hunter, I don't KYC but using it as an avenue to steal private information is a no no and for me to do KYC for any project, it must be a meaningful project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: