Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:47:21 PM

Personally I detest anything KYC, why would you want me to present my private  information to you to claim tokens I have actually worked for, I think me spending months running bounty campaigns na is KYC enough

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
batkaMahno

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:47:37 PM

I think that KYC  will not save projects from bots. They can always find ways around these rules. I hope KYC  will disappear.

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:52:09 PM

In most cases, people do not like due to the fact that they can not pass kyc because they violate the rules of bounty , and often engage in multi-accounts , I think those people who lead correctly, they calmly pass kyc !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:23:08 PM

Bounty hunters doesn't hate KYC but rather we love our privacy a lot and for every project that requires KYC I always go very far away no matter how profitable the project might seems

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:39:49 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
Also, people may be too lazy to go through the KYC procedure because they are paid very little for the work done.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

I don't know why they should hate KYC. The only thing that I think is that only scammers or people with multiple accounts can hate KYC

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

In principle, there is nothing wrong with identifying your identity where necessary. But the problem is that most of the projects on the market are scammers and the bounty hunter who participates in many campaigns will definitely face them. As a result, his ID documents will appear on the Internet and scammers will be able to use them for their criminal purposes. Is this not enough to hate KYC?

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:53:29 AM

they hate about the number of identity theft that occurs. to be honest this is pretty convenient because it gives honesty especially for the bounty hunter who's cheating with multiple accounts. many don't like it is because certainly narrow the chances of their results

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:09:40 AM

That's for sure. I just hate KYC checking and consider it one of the scam methods that apply to bounty hunters. Since they began to introduce KYC checks, bounty hunters have stopped making money. Of course, many reasons play a role here, but the KYC check, especially if it is carried out at the end of the ICO or even after its completion, plays one of the main reasons here. Due to the fact that after the completion of ICO, ICO teams start to talk about the possibility of checking KYC, payment of tokens is first delayed for many months, costs us a loss of time and nerves, and then we can miss something, we can’t do it in time and earned not get. This is what unscrupulous ICO teams are counting on. So why should I love KYC verification?
If the ICO project does not specify the KYC verification, I immediately ask about it and if such verification is not excluded, then I leave this project regardless of its viability. This is better than working for free in a promising ICO project.

Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

Most people who are in crypto world don't like their personal identity be uploaded on the internet as it is the purpose of crypto currencies, no one likes their identity being used on illegal activies ofcourse
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:41:00 AM

It's because most of the countries now have regulations for cryptocurrency related transactions and thus ICO's are required to have the KYC of their participants.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:49:05 AM

for me in my opinions if you are bounty hunters or not, you should need to think about giving your personal information maybe sooner or later you might get steal your identity and used it in other website or any fake ids. its good to be aware of that before worst thing  can happened

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:28:46 AM

For me.its never means if it must kyc program for get rewards bounty.but many program need kyc but it scam at over project..and we scarry to send own data if their project is scam.primary i like kyc program for great project and ico promotion

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:33:10 AM

I think bounty is KYC very well. It helps to reduce the cheating bonus hunters, which this exists a lot
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:47:39 AM

Bounty hunters do not hate the concept of Know-Your-Customer. It only becomes an issue with bounty hunters when it wasn't stated clearly at the beginning of the project or when bounty hunters do not trust the capabilities of the projects. Some bounty programs requires hunters to give out their identity without the bounty hunters knowing the exact tokens they are earning from the project. It will be rather unfortunate to give out your identity and settle for some few dollars as a reward from bounty program.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:53:56 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
You can´t find who is using bot software by doing KYC, but you can find who uses more accounts than 1 in bounty campaign. That is probably the only 1 reason why we are doing KYC.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:08:58 AM

We don't know their reason why they hate it. Probably, they don't want to reveal who really they are, or it could be in their mind that their documents might be use by some opportunist to steal their personal identity and will be use in some illegal activities. But sometimes, in the ico project they required KYC before receiving their token rewards.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:21:06 AM

Of course, bounty hunters are reluctant to participate in projects where you need to provide KYC. Now there is a huge amount of scam, and by providing our data, we are in danger. Scam projects can sell databases to other intruders, so hunters do not like bounty programs with KYC.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

The reason why bounty hunter hate kyc is that is not easy
to  pass kyc , some bounty manager use it as means of not rewarding the participants. That is why is good to do kyc before participating in any project that require kyc.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:48:25 AM

actually it doesn't matter we have to be KYC if they are a trustworthy and truly serious project, most of them now their projects try to steal data from bounty hunters, how do you want to do KYC only for those who are uncertain we will get the results! I'm not a KYC problem as long as the project is good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: