Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:29:43 PM

To be honest, I don't want to share my personal information because I don't invest. Why would I give ythem my identity informations if I'm just going to promote? And how can I be sure that the project is legal?

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:32:24 PM

As a bounty hunter I wouldn't release my identity for a token its very obvious that the rewards for the hunters is nothing to write home about thus I feel its not reasonable to release my identity in the name of KYC by doing so I may a victim of scam.

You are not releasing your identity in the whole world . company keep your identity in a safe and private place . they are only the one that can see it  , not unless they will get hack or the project that you joined is scam  .

Kyc is a good thing for the company because they comply with the regulation but this may not be good at all to the bounty hunters due to the low and un guaranteed rewards that they could get .
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:45:11 PM

I think only some bounty hunters don't like the KYC system. one of the reasons is of course they do not want their personal identities to be known or known by other people especially not at all know the people behind the project and also we all do not know the person who holds our identity has bad thoughts or not with our identity , so they chose to leave the project better by risking the token as a result of their hard-earned work.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:53:09 PM

Some of the Bounty hunters hate kyc because some of the use multiple accounts In Doing the Bounty. So kyc is a way of check mating them, so that's why they hate it.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:05:38 PM

KYC is very important if bounty managers are asking for it to identify bounty hunters. some times it could be the materials required for the kyc make hunters run away. Some managers ask for passport, electricity bill, ID card and what have you. It could be like you do not have one of these materials already mentioned and it let you  bore to register the project. To start as a bounty Hunter I do not have a passport and other items so I did not able to do bounties that require kyc and I was not able to do some projects that worth

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:11:57 PM

Most of the bounty hunters are cheat like joining more accounts to one bounty because once they submitted the information for sure they will be caught but not all bounty campaigns cheats. There is still hunters who are willing to submit their Identity and I think that is only have 1 account and that is honest person. KYC the pupose of having that because also the for the bounty and a lot of purposes but not all good side effects having KYC there is also bad effects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

Most of the bounty hunters are cheat like joining more accounts to one bounty because once they submitted the information for sure they will be caught but not all bounty campaigns cheats. There is still hunters who are willing to submit their Identity and I think that is only have 1 account and that is honest person. KYC the pupose of having that because also the for the bounty and a lot of purposes but not all good side effects having KYC there is also bad effects.
besides to prevent bounty cheating kyc used to know investor's fund source.without this developers team affraid if someday they have problem with local regulators.moreover if they accept investors from usa and china.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:30:00 PM

for me personally, I do not hate the existence of KYC if the KYC process is not complicated. sometimes KYC approved only by verified telephone numbers and upload scans of National ID Card, but sometimes KYC not approved altough have uploaded some documents, which are complicated like this that I hate to do KYC.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:43:18 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
I think may people hate KYC because they dont want to expose thier identity and for thier security reason, but for me i hate KYC because its time consuming there is alot of requirement before to bet verified and then thier rewards is not satisfying thats why i hate KYC

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:20:17 AM

it's because they don't want to spread their privacy just for the reward that doesn't have a certain value. But i personally do KYC coz i don't wanna waste my efforr doing the bounty then leave it just because of the kyc.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:49:26 AM

besides to prevent bounty cheating kyc used to know investor's fund source.without this developers team affraid if someday they have problem with local regulators.moreover if they accept investors from usa and china.

Of course developers wont take risk breaking government regulation. KYC will applied in cryptocurrency because government want to avoid criminal activity like money laundering and i think its a good as long developers not use our identity for others activity

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:56:24 AM

it's because they don't want to spread their privacy just for the reward that doesn't have a certain value. But i personally do KYC coz i don't wanna waste my efforr doing the bounty then leave it just because of the kyc.
That's good, don't waste your chance to make money but they should be transparent, some bounty hunters as you said does not want to expose their information and want to stay private. Most bounty tokens or coins now are worthless and that's because of the bear market, but things might
chance sooner because the market is slowly recovering and everyday we are seeing some light.

Hopefully in the future, they will be more transparent and announce things from the beginning so bounty hunters will be able to decide prior the participation.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

I believe every single user hates KYC, not only bounty hunters. Nobody wanna freely disclose their ID to someone who may not take care of this information.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:21:24 AM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
I think may people hate KYC because they dont want to expose thier identity and for thier security reason, but for me i hate KYC because its time consuming there is alot of requirement before to bet verified and then thier rewards is not satisfying thats why i hate KYC
if the prize is not comparable to the requirements with a very complicated and long time I would better let him count the learning so that nothing happens
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:24:11 AM

I believe every single user hates KYC, not only bounty hunters. Nobody wanna freely disclose their ID to someone who may not take care of this information.
Of course, all of us really do not want to give their personal data for free, but if for bounty it is better to consider first whether it is appropriate for KYC and according to the prize or not
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:55:58 AM

The real fact is that, It is not really hard for us bounty hunters to provide our KYC if we know that the project is really good. In fact, other bounty hunters hate KYC because they have many accounts, and they cannot verify their accounts using only one identity.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:14:33 AM

Yes, for those who love blockchain and cryptocurrency, I believe they will never like KYC to do something. But for compulsory reasons, they had to carry out KYC. I personally never invest in ICO and participate in bounty requests for KYC

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:24:56 AM

If youre info got leaked and it hands down to scammers whay will you do? This is one fact that bounty hunters dont want to happened. Though they are just sensitive in KYC processes. Im not saying KYC is bad but make sure youre giving to a legit firm.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:52:53 AM

Me personally do not join any campaign with a bot but I usually don't participate in bounties that require KYC, especially when they are run by managers like Amazix. It will be very painful to finish working and you are not being paid because of a mistake you made while submitting your KYC forms.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:43:20 AM

Personally I think some persons are afraid to give out their ID online to people you don't even know. They feel it might end up in hands of people that will use it for other things. This has actually happened in couple of occasions. I personally don't have problem with it but I have to be sure where its going.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: