Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive abuse in the Russian section.  (Read 4789 times)
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:57:13 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:22:15 AM by TMAN
Merited by suchmoon (7), Jet Cash (5), dbshck (5), Foxpup (4), LoyceV (2), stompix (1), coinlocket$ (1), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

http://archive.is/yNmaO

I only noticed this by chance as I am trying to teach myself a cyrillic language and happened to see a post publicly talking about exclusions and inclusions to get more Russians on DT.

I am excluding all the below and am slowly translating and tagging the obvious manipulators. (Staff are in that thread which is shocking)

one quote I liked - "But it is necessary to strengthen the position, since several people will be a little easier to show their strength"

~Alex_Sr
~peloso
~xenon131
~Rooivalk
~chimk
~esmanthra
~MaoChao
~DabLjat
~Polkeins
~madnessteat
~biom33
~Xal0lex

These are the guys they are talking about adding to trust to increase scores

~goran
~Provok
~Slasher
~Whitemanwhite
~TheFuzzStone
~zoldberg
~poptop
~be.open
~fzkto
~Gary levanevskii
~3meek
~chimk
~leonello
~MoxnatyShmel
~wh1rlw1nd
~xandry
Figured I might as well get this shit public as I am gonna have half the red army after me, I don't care if they manage to exclude me from DT, I just figure others need to be made aware of this behavior

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:21:01 AM

TMAN doesn't need your merit don't waste it.

Great find
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:35:34 AM
Merited by dbshck (4), Foxpup (2), TMAN (2), stompix (1)

I quite literally predicted this would happen:
A bored Newbie with a hacked Legendary account could pull this off. Then exclude all other DT1 accounts, and the hostile takeover of the trust network is complete (until manual intervention).

I can imagine other communities will make their own DT1 "clique": for example a group of Russians, a group of Indonesians and a group of bounty hunters. As long as they stay out of each other's hair, they can co-exist. The moment they touch, it feels like a black hole collision competing for exclusions.
The old DT-system felt like it meant something, the new system changes every few hours.

Figured I might as well get this shit public as I am gonna have half the red army after me, I don't care if they manage to exclude me from DT, I just figure others need to be made aware of this behavior
All I can hope is that theymos will manually exclude them from DT1. From PM:
~ But if it looks like a "scammer's cartel" is forming, then I'd change the criteria to fix it. For example, one obvious weak point is that you can try to push an infinite number of people into DT1 by trusting as many people as you want; one way to try to fix this would be to take only a fixed-size random subset of everyone's trust list into account, perhaps with the size determined by the truster's merit. But for now I am very much inclined to just let it roll for a while and see exactly where the cracks appear.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Alex_Sr

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:41:24 AM
Merited by theymos (10), xtraelv (2), Kriptopsina (2), madnessteat (1)

Guys, if this topic was something wrong I would not put a link to it:

My feedback of this user was given for the creation of this topic dedicated to the trust: [Challenge] Create your Trust list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.0

If leaving such feedback is a problem-tell me: "Bro is a problem!" and I will not leave such feedback!

As I wrote earlier I am still very inexperienced in matters of trust, but I'm learning fast:

This is the topic where there is an exchange of views on the new trust system.

This is analogous to the topic DefaultTrust changes, but only in Russian

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:41:33 AM

Did he tell you he doesn't need it lol. There's a cold war going on between those legendary users on merit. e.g LoyceV won't tell you but he'll love it, if he can reclaim his position as 3rd highest merited users over DdmrDdmr, it shows how contributive you have been.

Nice catch TMAN +1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

Merit isn't a ranking tool based on need, but an appreciation of work, and the provision of information for the community. Based on this, I gave TMAN 5 merits.

I might support him as well, by copying his exclusion list.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:47:35 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

I quite literally predicted this would happen:
A bored Newbie with a hacked Legendary account could pull this off. Then exclude all other DT1 accounts, and the hostile takeover of the trust network is complete (until manual intervention).

I can imagine other communities will make their own DT1 "clique": for example a group of Russians, a group of Indonesians and a group of bounty hunters. As long as they stay out of each other's hair, they can co-exist. The moment they touch, it feels like a black hole collision competing for exclusions.
The old DT-system felt like it meant something, the new system changes every few hours.

A notable suggestion by the user peloso (post #47):
~Vod
~SaltySpitoon
~TMAN
~Lauda
~Blazed
~suchmoon
~owlcatz
~yahoo62278
~actmyname
-snipped inclusions-
He's willing to overthrow several thousand ratings on scammers in order to get "strength". If that isn't a sign of malice and collusion, I don't know what is. Naturally, he's also a (caught) merit abuser. So far I have only tagged him, but it is likely that more users deserve it.

If you believe that publicly colluding is analgous to the DT changes announcement thread, then you should stay far away from DT.

I'm most disappointed that xandry read the thread (and naturally understood it), and kept quiet about it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:48:25 AM

~
I always found the Russian section a bit irritating for me. I even had a topic against one of the moderator long ago. What I learnt was that they basically favor each others to take advantages of anything. I will find the topic and post it here.

Update:
Here: [staff] xandry: may I ask an explanation? Response received!

PS: Seems like you woke up now. I woke up long ago. Around in May 2018.

Update:
I'll delete this off-topic response soon.
I reported it  Tongue
no I did not seriously.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Alex_Sr

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:51:27 AM

~Vod
~SaltySpitoon
~TMAN
~Lauda
~Blazed
~suchmoon
~owlcatz
~yahoo62278
~actmyname
-snipped inclusions-
He's willing to overthrow several thousand ratings on scammers in order to get "strength". If that isn't a sign of malice and collusion, I don't know what is. Naturally, he's also a (caught) merit abuser. So far I have only tagged him, but it is likely that more users deserve it.

If you believe that publicly colluding is analgous to the DT changes announcement thread, then you should stay far away from DT.

Each user can write anything-see who trusts this user and many things will become clear to you!

And here is my post-sorry for the quick translation!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49257170#msg49257170
In other words, the DT list is a collective intelligence aggregator of hundreds and thousands of reviews left by hundreds of users over the years of the trust system. Now imagine that each user is a site with reviews. A list of DT1 and DT2-an aggregator of sites with reviews. The aggregator comes to such a site (a page with user reviews) and sees that there are no reviews on the site(page) at all or there are very few of them. Will the aggregator include such a site in its list? The answer I think is obvious. Only when it will be useful and unique reviews-that's when it is likely that such a site will be interested in the aggregator and he will be interested in including this site in your list! (just as Google and Yandex to include in the search results primarily unique and informative sites)

The moral of all the above:

1. If you want to participate and take a worthy place in the trust system of the forum-understand and accept it!
2. To abandon the system of trust forum-it's about the same as not having your search engine to abandon Google or Yandex when searching for the right sites.
3. Start creating your trust sheet that the aggregator was keen to integrate you into their network.
4. Even if your reviews are not yet trust-write them anyway-it's your Luggage for the future and it's your feedback and your unique experience!
5. When creating reviews, be sure to leave a Reference link: (this is especially true of negative reviews)

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:51:36 AM

~ But if it looks like a "scammer's cartel" is forming, then I'd change the criteria to fix it. For example, one obvious weak point is that you can try to push an infinite number of people into DT1 by trusting as many people as you want; one way to try to fix this would be to take only a fixed-size random subset of everyone's trust list into account, perhaps with the size determined by the truster's merit. But for now I am very much inclined to just let it roll for a while and see exactly where the cracks appear.

xandry has been posting in the same thread. This is fucking ridiculous - staff members letting this shit happen? and they say that Lauda has a fucking gang.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:53:39 AM

Each user can write anything-see who trusts this user and many things will become clear to you!
You can write whatever you want, but be ready to face consequences. That thread is full of collusion, and given that we can see everyone's trust list it is clear that the users have agreed to it.

He's willing to overthrow several thousand ratings on scammers in order to get "strength". If that isn't a sign of malice and collusion, I don't know what is.

~
I always found the Russian section a bit irritating for me. I even had a topic against one of the moderator long ago. What I learnt was that they basically favor each others to take advantages of anything. I will find the topic and post it here.
A similar thing happened with the Turkish section. I strongly believe that they keep each other's abuse hidden/protect each other because of it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:59:26 AM

~
A similar thing happened with the Turkish section. I strongly believe that they keep each other's abuse hidden/protect each other because of it.
I never looked in the Turkish so I am not sure about them but I did some deep investigations in the Russian section back that time when I used to investigate merit abusing. What I learnt that they work together and support each others to kick out others who they don't like.

PS: I even found people leaving me red trust saying I am snitching the forum, it's not there anymore though but there is a post. I will bring the post here. Give me few times.

update:

Here...
read the topic and realize that the person who does it, it is in life - Squealer. How can you be so jealous, like your forum money gets taken away.
Remember, son, you're a stupid Snitch and your children will be snitches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go whine on me, better cry and tell your mom that you were on the forum hurt.

This was a guy from Russian section. He left a red tag to me too but it's not in my trust list anymore. He deleted it I guess.

Update:
Check the feedback page: http://prntscr.com/m8d9gl
This should confirm that he is from Russian Section although I can't read the language but looking at the characters it seems Russian.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Alex_Sr

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:07:52 AM

You can write whatever you want, but be ready to face consequences. That thread is full of collusion, and given that we can see everyone's trust list it is clear that the users have agreed to it.

Read carefully the topic and you will see that all problems are rooted in misunderstanding the system of trust on the part of some users.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:11:47 AM

I never looked in the Turkish so I am not sure about them but I did some deep investigations in the Russian section back that time when I used to investigate merit abusing. What I learnt that they work together and support each others to kick out others who they don't like.
I'm just waiting for someone to start screaming "Racist" at us. Roll Eyes

Read carefully the topic and you will see that all problems are rooted in misunderstanding the system of trust on the part of some users.
I did. While I have not seen signs of direct collusion from you, I have seen it from others. They are prone to 'mutual inclusions and mallicious exclusions', which also tells me that they are pro trust-farming.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:13:07 AM

I can't but to mention the merit exchange between Alex_Sr and Nikisa.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3983

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:44:51 AM

These are the guys they are talking about adding to trust to increase scores

~goran
~Provok
~Slasher
~Whitemanwhite
~TheFuzzStone
~zoldberg
~poptop
~be.open
~fzkto
~Gary levanevskii
~3meek
~chimk
~leonello
~MoxnatyShmel
~wh1rlw1nd
~xandry
What? Where did I talk about it?

I only noticed this by chance as I am trying to teach myself a cyrillic language and happened to see a post publicly talking about exclusions and inclusions to get more Russians on DT.
Can you translate also the reason for what they need Russians on DT, please?

LOL, there, everyone just shares his opinion and peloso speaks about that because has red trust. Did you see that someone support him?

xandry has been posting in the same thread. This is fucking ridiculous - staff members letting this shit happen? and they say that Lauda has a fucking gang.
So you want to say that they cannot talk about DT members? I saw many threads about Lauda here in Meta, it can be found in LoyceV's topic:
All topics about Lauda in Meta and Reputation

Sorry, but how you can letting this shit happen?

Sorry, Lauda it's just for example, not personall.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:50:28 AM

What? Where did I talk about it?

You did not - they were trying to manipulate to get you on the list - as a staff member you should be shutting down conversations like that, if not you are part of the conspiracy

EDIT - and you let this happen on your watch. (translated by google)

you didn't remove the post? didn't neg the account?  what if it had worked?

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

You did not - they were trying to manipulate to get you on the list - as a staff member you should be shutting down conversations like that, if not you are part of the conspiracy
They're doing the same things as you, guys. Simple example:
xxx: Hey, folks! Let's add users 1 and 2 to distrust list because they wan't to be in DT!
yyy: Yeah! Let's do it!
(crowd): Kill'em all!

And, please translate the reason why they wanna at least one or two Russians in DT.

Why I should to interfere? Everyone forms the list of trust as wants.

Sorry for my English, i still learn it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

They're doing the same things as you, guys. Simple example:
xxx: Hey, folks! Let's add users 1 and 2 to distrust list because they wan't to be in DT!
yyy: Yeah! Let's do it!
(crowd): Kill'em all!

And, please translate the reason why they wanna at least one or two Russians in DT.

Why I should to interfere? Everyone forms the list of trust as wants.

Sorry for my English, i still learn it.

I am not aware of any other posts where people are colluding to get people onto the DT-1 ranking, there are lots of discussion about adding people into trust lists, who will be eligible - who needs to "vote" etc etc in that thread, but almost as alarming is my snip above showing a user trying to attack the trust network by setting up ~defaulttrust as a username - you were in that thread, you commented in that thread - why the fuck didn't you do something about it?

That whole thread from the 14th on looks shady as hell and if you cannot see that you do not deserve to be a moderator of this forum, I dont care if I have half the red army on this forum gunning for me, this behavior is not acceptable from members or you.

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:26:13 PM
Merited by theymos (5), OgNasty (1)

why the fuck didn't you do something about it?
Because i always remember that trust is not moderated and i should not to interfere with formation of someone's trust list.
User "~defaulttrust" can't attack the trust network and he got response about it. So i don't think it's a problem.

The big problem that you doesn't translate all posts in that thread so you imagine conspiracy theory. I see that you even don't understanding what about this thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████