Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:04:25 AM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?

its a wiser to invest more from bitcoin while its value in the crypto market isnt that high because we never know how surprising it could rise like what happen back 2017, although maybe this year, bitcoin wont be like in 2017 but it will be in 2020, so if you have more bitcoin in 2019, you could buy lambo in 2020.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:50:25 AM

I still hope for a better tomorrow, it is weird that price dropped right before the SEC decision and while BAKKT was getting 100+ million dollars in funding before a big launch.

I mean to my knowledge both of them are still not done yet which means there is still a chance of great news coming, if you are scared that price has dropped too much and it looks scary for now you are welcome to sell your coins and wait out the storm, in case of both of them not getting done the price could drop even further down and you will be safe from that.

I will take the risk and get some more with my next pay check this Friday and hope that with the upcoming news the price will instead go above 5 thousand dollars making me profit. Both cases of going down and up has a point and one can't tell the other wrong but its a risk we must take if we want profits.
Better to take the steps and allow yourself to decide while the value is currently down, those news that mention are still active and any moment of time investors can take part and begin to buy those cheap coins around the market, though it's true that deciding to place an entry is so crucial as bear are
still active and panic sellers are still a threat to dumped what they have, taking the stand and start doing your deep research to allow you to understand
all next potential  trend from the market.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

Yes why not, if many people now think that 2019 is a bad year for bitcoin, but actually if we look at it from another perspective here we will see that now is the right time to buy bitcoin because it is not impossible that the next few years bitcoin will be very expensive and we will benefit a lot from the difference in purchase price and selling price.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:20:40 PM

I also agree with most of the opinions that when the price falls, this is the right time to invest. You have already made your choice in favor of bitcoin in 2014, despite all the negative predictions. Exactly the same situation now. Listen only to yourself and make the right choice.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

I also agree with most of the opinions that when the price falls, this is the right time to invest. You have already made your choice in favor of bitcoin in 2014, despite all the negative predictions. Exactly the same situation now. Listen only to yourself and make the right choice.

If the new investors or the old investors will still trust the cryptocurrency market and are still keen on investing in this year 2019, even if the market is in falldown then ,it might be good for long term investment especially the coins now are low in price value, so lets continue to support and invest in cryptos for good.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:38:56 PM

for investment in bitcoin you don't have to compare from previous years all you have to see is when you want to buy bitcoin, when falling prices are the right time to buy as much as you can, year is not your benchmark to buy bitcoin when price falls.
One determining factor is the amount of supply and demand. I am sure you have understood the concept of demand and supply. By the end of 2018 there was a significant decline in prices, if you believe in the increase in Bitcoin this year, you can invest from now, and at least for the next 2 years.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

This difficult market condition makes it a worry to invest in cryptocurrency, but at a time when the market is down is an opportunity to buy. Bitcoin is still worth buying, bitcoin will definitely recover and gradually increase in value.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:44:06 PM

Just don't listen to those naysayers. Trust me, they are the one who are regretting for not investing in bitcoin when the price were few dollars. They are one who saw the price of bitcoin rise higher than hundreds of dollar. They didn't believe in bitcoin before and after seeing the price rise, they think that the price will go back to where it was and thus is also trying to discourage others from using or investing on it.
Just invest as much as you can afford to do so.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:07:54 PM

This difficult market condition makes it a worry to invest in cryptocurrency, but at a time when the market is down is an opportunity to buy. Bitcoin is still worth buying, bitcoin will definitely recover and gradually increase in value.
3000$ is not cheap price per bitcoin but there are a lot of people who wait for decreased prices. I already lost my hope with crypto but situation is depend on market circumstances.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

█████████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:10:35 PM

Just don't listen to those naysayers. Trust me, they are the one who are regretting for not investing in bitcoin when the price were few dollars. They are one who saw the price of bitcoin rise higher than hundreds of dollar. They didn't believe in bitcoin before and after seeing the price rise, they think that the price will go back to where it was and thus is also trying to discourage others from using or investing on it.

The new people should learn something that don't expect much more that be kind don't give for you if you think like that you will not suitable for this job but expecting a little more than before will always be welcome able by all over the field of cryptocurrency and in this year investing will be more important to develop the Bitcoin also.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:22:53 PM

Of course! The thing about certain kind of people is that if they don't like something they try to push you to not like it too so you can be like them, because different for them is bad or broken.

That's how it is with everything that is promising but could be risky. The thing is to calculate that risk and enter with a plan.

If you let emotions lead your faith when investing you will come out disappointed and blaming the currency/technology like a lot of people do.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:36:08 PM

investment in bitcoin is indeed very feasible right now but don't expect a lot of profits for the short term because prices won't be as easy as we imagine, I mean there won't be much increase in 2019, maybe you should wait 4-5 years
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:52:10 PM

I invested during last year and i believe i am still going to invest much further looking at the recent dump of the crypto market. If you have not invested into bitcoin at this dip then i don't know when you are getting on board the cryptocurrency investment.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:28:19 PM

I invested during last year and i believe i am still going to invest much further looking at the recent dump of the crypto market. If you have not invested into bitcoin at this dip then i don't know when you are getting on board the cryptocurrency investment.
I also want to still invest in this year 2019 because i am very positive that a bull run will soon to occur this year.So right now i am into buying more affordable and potential coins which will surely give me huge profits in time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
entebah

Activity: 1564
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:26:19 AM

for investment in bitcoin you don't have to compare from previous years all you have to see is when you want to buy bitcoin, when falling prices are the right time to buy as much as you can, year is not your benchmark to buy bitcoin when price falls.
Yes, it is true. Investing in Bitcoin does not have to set a year, but we must continue to monitor the price movements of Bitcoin at any time, so that we will know the market conditions, if it looks very downhill, this is the right time to buy. Because after the decline always increases.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:27:09 AM

I think everything can be a reference for buying dude, you need research and analysis before buying, because falling prices are not necessarily the right time to buy, do you guarantee the falling prices are the lowest prices? do the analysis first
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:22:46 AM

Yes, its worth investing for. They called it bubble but for the past 10years bitcoin are able to survive and keep on making good prices. If you don’t listen to those people who said its bubble last 2014, then you might be living in a much better life now. Now the decision is in your hands, look at the charts, study fundamentally and invest the money you can afford not to use for the next 5years.
This year's plan is to start investing gradually in a very well-known coin, namely bitcoin, bad prices can now turn around in 2019 into a good year. but to avoid the big losses we will buy on a small scale and will be sustainable, we will only use money Savings will not use basic money to avoid stress that can occur if we feel loss.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:52:44 AM

3000$ is not cheap price per bitcoin but there are a lot of people who wait for decreased prices. I already lost my hope with crypto but situation is depend on market circumstances.
you are right. I think you have lost enthusiasm when you see the price that fell so far in 2018. well, but seeing the development of bitcoin from years ago, I think bitcoin is still very good, and still has a high price. besides, bitcoin does have the potential to have a much higher price. having bitcoin at this time also still has the opportunity to gain profits in the future.
leech.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:36:04 AM

Definitely yes! 2019 for Bitcoin will be decisive! According to many forecasts, in the second half of 2019 the price will increase. If you invest now, then later it will turn into a big profit. Personally, I do. I invest part of the money with each salary.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:36:53 AM

Yes this is best time to invest your money because price is not too high and we can easily develop our status. 2019 will be great year for us as since last year we have been waiting for this time as many people were not having enough money to buy bitcoin but now its time to use your small amount of money hold longer price will be normal very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: