Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:57:39 AM

I think bitcoin is still investing on.
This is even the best time to invest in it if you plan holding for longer period of time.
Bitcoin has come to stay and so the price right now doesn't determine its value.
It's still valuable only that the price tanked.
Some of those who are scared of investing do not understand or have confidence in Cryptocurrency so they get scared easily.
Remember to invest only what you can afford to loose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:50:54 PM

This year in Q1 2019 Actually bitcoin is still very suitable to be used as an investment choice because indeed the price is currently not too big up from the existing statistics. precisely this year the lowest point in 1 year
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:38:22 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the very best thing a man and woman can do to elevate his/her financial status. Now it's the right time to buy a bitcoin as long as you can, for a very afordable price. " by low sell high" .
but the problem is that here everyone can't give an answer about the cryptocurrency market increase. and now it is certainly the best time to be able to wait for the market to recover
investment in bitcoin this year seems to still be able to provide benefits despite being late because of buying or entering when prices have become very expensive but it is better to invest than never investing at all.
seeing the price developments that occurred yesterday, I became optimistic. although the increase in bitcoin is not so high, it does provide hope that this year, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will be above $ 4500. well, maybe having 2 bitcoins is quite profitable at the end of this year.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:01:58 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the very best thing a man and woman can do to elevate his/her financial status. Now it's the right time to buy a bitcoin as long as you can, for a very afordable price. " by low sell high" .
but the problem is that here everyone can't give an answer about the cryptocurrency market increase. and now it is certainly the best time to be able to wait for the market to recover
investment in bitcoin this year seems to still be able to provide benefits despite being late because of buying or entering when prices have become very expensive but it is better to invest than never investing at all.
seeing the price developments that occurred yesterday, I became optimistic. although the increase in bitcoin is not so high, it does provide hope that this year, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will be above $ 4500. well, maybe having 2 bitcoins is quite profitable at the end of this year.

I am planning to hold a certain amount of bitcoin and if I got a time to trade then I will do, I am also optimistic about the price this year I dont want to predict but the price will be much higher than what we can see right now it will never stay to 3600$. Whatever the price is,it is worth it to have a coins in our wallets and hold until the price kick again.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:21:07 PM

I am planning to hold a certain amount of bitcoin and if I got a time to trade then I will do, I am also optimistic about the price this year I dont want to predict but the price will be much higher than what we can see right now it will never stay to 3600$. Whatever the price is,it is worth it to have a coins in our wallets and hold until the price kick again.
Well u think that was a good idea, I am hoping that this 2019 will be great, I believe that the crypto will not going to fall forever. So I think w e need to hold more coin today because we can now have an advantage if we more coin becaus rot the huge dip that we are now experiencing.

Arsen2281

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:51:53 PM

You see, now you need to think sensibly. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and if you have money for it, now is the time to do it, because then you may not have such an opportunity.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:37:49 PM

This year in Q1 2019 Actually bitcoin is still very suitable to be used as an investment choice because indeed the price is currently not too big up from the existing statistics. precisely this year the lowest point in 1 year
Yes right, this year the price of Bitcoin is very cheap compared to the beginning of 2018. So it's very suitable to invest in Bitcoin at current prices, because many predict that the current price is the lowest since last year's decline.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 01:53:50 AM

every market can suggest bubbles and price inflation, but if you are looking for a future profit, only invest a quantity that you do not need at the moment, and wait for a price increase, but it is a good investment option btc and altcoins
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:46:49 AM

I heard many news about bitcoin and altcoin will growing up for each four years, maybe at 2019 is not good time for investing at bitcoin because price still at lower and wait until 2021 bitcoin grow up to higher price.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:06:01 AM

I heard many news about bitcoin and altcoin will growing up for each four years, maybe at 2019 is not good time for investing at bitcoin because price still at lower and wait until 2021 bitcoin grow up to higher price.
yep , that is right.based on price history and chart analisys after halving , bitcoin price move up gradually.blocks reward reduce till only 50% and it will make bitcoin supply in market become more rarely.besided of that there are other reason that could make bitcoin price rise on 2020 lately.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:19:20 AM

Investing in bitcoin this year is better Idea because not only because the bull run is possible to happen but also the this year is the year of the all coins will recover high possibility. Maybe if you think it is not the right time to invest maybe you can until you decided the time of good to invest.  2019 is the people where investing because it's new year.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:27:17 AM

Investing in bitcoin this year is better Idea because not only because the bull run is possible to happen but also the this year is the year of the all coins will recover high possibility. Maybe if you think it is not the right time to invest maybe you can until you decided the time of good to invest.  2019 is the people where investing because it's new year.
I agree. this year is a year to invest. if we believe it, this year the price will reach the bottom (in my opinion), so it will be easier to make a profit, especially if you invest long-term. it can make us achieve financial freedom later. but for that we must have confidence in the future of crypto

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:51:43 AM

Bitcoin investment is good and this is the best time to buy it considering it's low price.
But if I were you, I would diversify my investments instead of pulling all on bitcoin investment.
Another thing is that your capital can only get you 3 bitcoins , except you plan holding for long probably 5years and  above.
Diversify.
Buy other good  cheap altcoins too.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:03:42 AM

Better to start investing at bitcoin in 2019 because price of bitcoin and altcoin still lower and we have greatest chance to get profit after bitcoin and altcoin recovery to higher price next year, always new hope for bitcoin and altcoin will growing up later.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:49:03 AM

Investing doesn't have any specific time and it's up to us whether to take the risk or not. Knowing this kind of technology is said to be volatile which makes the interest of many and especially right now that price is being staggered. This year could be a better year than the previous I think there's a bit of bounce back because we know how the big whales control the price IMO.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:55:51 AM

I think this is also an opportunity to invest in bitcoin, because now the price of bitcoin is also starting to recover, so I will also get a lot of future profits at high prices

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

I think its worth it.. Grab it while you still can by cheap.
indeed in general the investment with crypto currency is buying at a low price and selling it at a high price but we also have to have confidence and patience in investing because the risks that will be obtained are very large

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:01:17 PM

Better to start investing at bitcoin in 2019 because price of bitcoin and altcoin still lower and we have greatest chance to get profit after bitcoin and altcoin recovery to higher price next year, always new hope for bitcoin and altcoin will growing up later.
- The price of bitcoin at the moment is really an attractive price for investment but we should consider it carefully and limit the amount of investment in bitcoin because in recent times, we can realize the risk of investing in bitcoin is higher than ever, it can bring great opportunities and profits but it can also bring a huge loss, typically as a strong collapse in 2018. Many people have stuck a large amount of money, they bought bitcoin at too high a price, and now, their loss maybe we can also see, so to invest in bitcoin, we should plan to achieve high safety and lowest risk, instead of greed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

You can start investing again this year because indeed at this time the prices of Bitcoin and altcoin still tend to be low and we can use them to be able to buy bitcoin as a digital asset and our investment

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:03:50 PM

You can start investing again this year because indeed at this time the prices of Bitcoin and altcoin still tend to be low and we can use them to be able to buy bitcoin as a digital asset and our investment
actually, the current price is indeed quite low for bitcoin and ETH, especially if you think about their prices that have started to rise. just a few% price increase will definitely make us profit. I myself have done several strategies for preparation when the market has recovered.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: