Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

It's not complement for me now this time Because now I do not have enough amount of money.even i have been invested in the last year of 2018.But I think that's it the time should now be used and keep your invest.Because the bitcoin volume is much lower now.So, if you want you can grab the opportunity.if the bitcoin price will come back Again then now invest will better for you.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:48:20 PM

despite the face that the crypto world is like hell nowadays, im still seeing this like a great opportunity because the value of all coins are decreasing, its like a bonus this to us investors, so instead of weeping, why not invest from it, right? this is the good time to invest more especially bitcoin.
Our conviction and patience is that capital is very much needed in crypto currency investment, maybe next year with the confidence of crypto currency investors will experience very rapid development because we know the risks that we will get is very large so confidence and patience are the main capital

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:10:04 PM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?

Well, I don't want to discourage you, but you should know, with all honesty, that the market is not in a good condition right now. However, I am not saying that it's impossible to make profit anymore, because even if the market is in decline, the beauty of the cryptocurrency market comes from the fact that there are so many different facets of the market to invest and venture in that can give positive returns. At least, if you hit a big jackpot in any of them by following on multiple leads, a profit can still be secured. Also, if things would be tried in a systematic way, then it would be easier to make it and decrease the risks that is already a constant in the market.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:02:45 AM

Current bitcoin investment is good and save it for the long term, not short term because it looks a little profit. I think bitcoin will provide benefits in the future, don't doubt this opportunity, even if you ask old and more experienced investors, surely you already have an idea of this.
Leoeco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:26:20 AM

Yes. but you will have to wait until 2025.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:07:39 AM

Investing is something that will be beneficial and good for life in the future, by smartly managing it so that it will not go bankrupt. Whenever you can invest and bitcoin remains open if it is made into a potential coin. Indeed, Crypto currently has a low value, but if it later recovers, the benefits will be optimistic in investing so that the results can be positive, even though it must be in the next few years, managing well so that it is valuable.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:37:17 AM

I think this year the price of krypto is still cheap, so for me you are still worthy to get more profits in the future with a more stable value, because the development of the price of bitcoin every day is also getting better.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

I can understand the mindset of the investor at this page because we have seen a rapid correction in the market after the aggressive price rally but I was expecting a recovery in the last quarter of last year but somehow it is delayed, yet I am confident about the growth of crypto industry in the coming years and we will see better picture within a decade. As far as investment is concerned, I would go with diversification as well as long term perspective while investing in the crypto sector. This is my personal opinion and it might be wrong so I would recommend you to do your own research before making an investment decision.
alexwillcreator@gmail.com

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

Hey guys! I`m new with bitcoin. Sorry, maybe it`s not a right place for this question and maybe someone help me. Can you share some basic articles about bitcoin trading for newbies?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:17:20 PM

Investing in Bitcoin this year will be very difficult to consider I think because if we look at now the market, the price of crypto coins are still in the low level. There are no indications that it will bounced back at the high level. But ofcourse, I'm still very positive and I will continue to wait until the bull run comes.
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

it's a better and better way to get big profits this year until the next year, because bitcoin and other crypto this year have started to have good changes that make many people buy bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:27:03 PM

Current bitcoin investment is good and save it for the long term, not short term because it looks a little profit. I think bitcoin will provide benefits in the future, don't doubt this opportunity, even if you ask old and more experienced investors, surely you already have an idea of this.
investing in bitcoin mean we invest our money on technology developtment.and usually technology developtment need long time to completely build.so we have hold our bitcoin if we want to gain much profit.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

it's a better and better way to get big profits this year until the next year, because bitcoin and other crypto this year have started to have good changes that make many people buy bitcoin
No one knows if this year will be favorable for bitcoin.

Don't guarantee that everyone who invests right now will have a good return for this year or next year, let them invest because they have long term plans not just because of expected return this or next year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin is still a great choice of investment because it already shown its potential in the market and will probably reach a new ATH for the coming years so buy more while price is still down and low then hodl and wait until the market correction is done. Crypto analysts said that $19k+ ATH in 2017 will be repeated.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

it is a great opportunity to invest now because I am sure this year there will be many people who get a big profit in buying bitcoin. so before the price of bitcoin increases, buy as much as possible if I suggest

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:44:33 PM

it is a great opportunity to invest now because I am sure this year there will be many people who get a big profit in buying bitcoin. so before the price of bitcoin increases, buy as much as possible if I suggest
If you have that much trust, buying is good for you then wait till you reached your aimed profits, still an speculations but if you can wait
buying those cheap coins will bring benefits in the future, don't expect too much for this year as we still seeing flat with how the market
moves.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:11:34 PM

Try to study the crypto market and the bitcoin's trade history this time to get some valuable informations before investing. One must be knowledgeable in recent market trends to be able to see the patterns in price movements. The price of the leading coin is still good to invest now if you are going to hodl it for long term.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:25:44 AM

If you have that much trust, buying is good for you then wait till you reached your aimed profits, still an speculations but if you can wait
buying those cheap coins will bring benefits in the future, don't expect too much for this year as we still seeing flat with how the market
moves.

Little hope in the year to come with Bitcoin. Some people start leaving Bitcoin and don't believe in prices that won't rise this year.

I dont think so. Exchanger recording increasing number on new member and i think this indicate more people join in cryptocurrency. Its true the price of bitcoin decline but it doesnt mean number of people who interest in bitcoin drop. I am still optimistic bitcoin is good investment in the future
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:08:50 AM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?

Well, bitcoin is one of the best investment you can have ever since it started. If you think bitcoin price is too cheap today, invest on it and hold it. If you are patient enough to wait for the price to recover again, you can surely earn a lot of money from your bitcoin investment.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

Of course, why isn't bitcoin still very large, and maybe this is the best time to buy bitcoin before bitcoin has increased several times, and experts say that bitcoin will reach the highest price in 2021, but that's all my opinion.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: