Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:16:31 PM

Yes,investment in bitcoin now this time I'm accepting as a challenge.Over a long day I want to fulfill the goal.This is a value-targeted operation.I am waiting for the year 2019 for my future profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:36:27 PM

I have bought a chunk of bitcoin lately when bitcoin almost hits 3,000$ a couple of days ago. It was a good experience for me since i am waiting this very moment that bitcoin would somehow at any point, bitcoin will hit bottom low.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:58:13 PM

As my thinking, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency is the revolution and is the currency of the next 20 years. So that the investing in Bitcoin is good for earning a huge profit, I'm invested in Bitcoin a lot and have the plan to hold it for at least five years. And I think in the next five years, the price of BTC will x20 to $70,000.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:21:19 AM

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?
Everyone that comes here comes with the intention of making money from cryptocurrency.
Nobody wants loss, everyone wants to make lots and lots of profits. Maybe you should give it a try, just make up your mind to either win or lose. Invest your money now that the price is low for a long term investment and wait for when the price is going to rise up again. Economists and experts has predicted that the price of Bitcoin will rise before the end of this year.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:29:02 AM

Don't think too much of the ath. Think instead of how the value grows over years. If you are one of the first adopters, you are still at a profit despite the current exchange rate.

Take advantage of the current low prices. You said you are running a bitcoin business, maybe instead of cashing out all your money, you can keep some aside.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:07:26 AM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?
I think it is still worth it to invest in bitcoin because it is good for long term investment and there will be chances that bitcoin can surpass its ATH price. And if you start investing your money bitcoin you better have the patience in waiting for your investment to gain more.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:09:52 PM

It's still feasible to invest in bitcoin, but don't expect too much because the movement is still slow, and have patience so you can be more calm.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:15:59 PM

For those that are new in this market,  one thing that we should understand is that it is a very risky one and investing into it you should understand that you can lose all your capitals.  However now is the right time to invest and make good profits in the future.  The price and market is currently down and it takes a strong mind to put in money now but if you can do that you will make profits.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:18:19 PM

My plan are still to buy some more bitcoins in 2019, I will continue to buy small fractions of bitcoins a few times a year. I'm really bullish long them on bitcoins, and I think we have reach the bottom, and will use the next many months to get back to 6k and then hopefully up to 8k or 10k before new year.
While the year is still young I do not think possible we are going to reach a price of 10000, during the whole previous year people were predicting a recovery and it did not happened, now they are predicting a recovery as well and it is still not happening, it is better to buy bitcoin thinking that you may need to hold it for 5 or more years, that way you will not be worrying every day that its price is not growing at your desired speed.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:48:36 AM

Best solution for investing your money at bitcoin on this year, you will have bigger chance to get profit because bitcoin still at lower price now and will on higher price next month, don't worried I trust bitcoin could raised up to higher price.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:29:36 AM

Best solution for investing your money at bitcoin on this year, you will have bigger chance to get profit because bitcoin still at lower price now and will on higher price next month, don't worried I trust bitcoin could raised up to higher price.
There's no guarantee that all you said will happen but I agree that the price is cheap.
Investing this year is good in preparation for the future, we are expecting to see a bull run but it could not happen this year.
Bitcoin is still the best asset in the market, if the market will grow, it will surely be because of BTC.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:53:59 AM

There's no guarantee that all you said will happen but I agree that the price is cheap.
Investing this year is good in preparation for the future, we are expecting to see a bull run but it could not happen this year.
Bitcoin is still the best asset in the market, if the market will grow, it will surely be because of BTC.
Still the best one to pick for much safer journey into a long term process of investment, bitcoin rally when happens will surely brings a huge
gained with your investment, preparing yourself for much wider pictures along the road will give you confidence to buy and keep your assets,
it's a very good timing as value is too cheap around the market.

Invest wisely and aim for much higher returned.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:55:36 AM

every prediction is not wrong, the increase does not occur this year in your opinion. but I hope this year there will be a surge, even though it did not reach the previous highest price. and very good if we invest in this year. but patience to wait for a price surge is very necessary, so prepare yourself to face the market

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:00:01 AM

although bull run not coming in this year atleast we've prepared it by buying and accumulate our cryptocurrency stock when it on low price.dont ever miss the best opportunity when all cryptocurrency on low price now.although it contain risk but i am sure our reward will be bigger than its risk.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 03:17:30 AM

although bull run not coming in this year atleast we've prepared it by buying and accumulate our cryptocurrency stock when it on low price.dont ever miss the best opportunity when all cryptocurrency on low price now.although it contain risk but i am sure our reward will be bigger than its risk.
dont tempted by cheap price, it can be trapp for us.usually whales make market crash by make its volatility being extreme.and maybe if we want to buy cheap coins we have to consider its risk too.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:18:56 PM

It does not matter if the 2019, 2020, 2030. I always invest in bitcoin. Because I know that investing in bitcoin will be my profit. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. So I think investing in bitcoin will never hurt. I know that the prices of Bitcoin are sometimes very low. But it can be temporarily damaged but later it can be compensated. Because of the decrease in Bitcoin prices a little later, it increased again at a hiatus. So investing in bitcoin is very good. Time is no big deal. Here's the key to investing here. I try to always invest in bitcoin. Thank you.

Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:13:47 PM

According to my point of view it is very difficult to predict anything about the price of Bitcoin now a days the previous year the price came low after  reaching to an unimaginable hike on the year 2017 that the price hiked to nearly $ 20000 and now it came down to some $2000 to $3000 daily the value is fluctuating and not reaching to the desired value of the users this instability may be due to some  misconception and some  under developed countries are trying to ban Bitcoin uses .But  now there can be signs of hike is going to happen so investing in Bitcoin by 2019 will be  favorable .

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

I believe it is still worth it to invest your money in bitcoin because it is still good for long term investment and it has a chance to have a more greater value, even it start to decrease its price last year of 2018 and a lot of countries had banned bitcoin.

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:57:25 PM

2019 has given an opportunity for users to invest more on bitcoin for short-term as well long term needs. With the recent price pumping it could've crossed $5000 by now, but the accumulation by whales had led the market fall low. So, one who missed out buying low can make use of it as the price of bitcoin could begin to grow anytime soon.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:02:56 PM

Bitcoin is still the most valuable and profitable cryptocurrency right now, and it is predicted to keep this first position for several coming years. So it is always profitable to invest in BTC, regardless of its actual price, because the price is volatile and going up and down all the time almost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: