Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:36:29 PM

The bottom was around $3200 last 3 months, which I consider not far from the present $5200. This will still be qualified a good buy for any trader or investor. The coin is still heading beyond $20000,at that price 2017/2018 investors will just be breaking even and heading towards profit.

It was bottom and quite sure at that time also that this is near bottom and market would be bouncing back only matter was time and see today it is 2000$ rise in just one quarter or so on 1 btc. So people would have easily made so much money in this time frame.

2019 is the year to look out for and this was quite sure in first quarter only that market will rise in 2019 and we have seen in April this has turn out to be true and those who had invested before April would have made money by now and will continue to do so .

we all can certainly see it. that in 2019 this April is indeed slowly starting to increase prices, and this certainly makes investors get a profit. because from yesterday the price did not go up, and the increase was only briefly, hopefully this year can experience an increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:17:22 PM

we all can certainly see it. that in 2019 this April is indeed slowly starting to increase prices, and this certainly makes investors get a profit. because from yesterday the price did not go up, and the increase was only briefly, hopefully this year can experience an increase again.

the presence of large funds entering the market has made the market better even if only for a while and now the price of bitcoin is still around $ 5000- $ 5500, not all investors benefit when there is a slight increase, because most investors are waiting for the market really recover for them to make investments or market deeper correction.

fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:43:18 PM

It is definitely worth it. You have been watching the market for a while. Don't you think there is no bubble but only cycles? Every cycle behaves almost the same. Around a year before the next halvening there has been always uptrend (or bull).

I think we already passed the bottom trend and from this point, there will be a bullish market for at least a  year.
markogive

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:58:04 AM

Bitcoin investment in 2019 is very appropriate because the price of bitcoin is at a stable price in my opinion, so if you want to invest this year it is very useful if long.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:58:13 AM

I think it is a good idea that you have decided to invest into cryptocurrencies again and with your experience of the crypto market trend i know you can smell the bull run of bitcoin coming son. 
well, some people are now back in the crypto world. speculation per speculation has come a lot. because of this, many people are returning to the price of bitcoin. maybe a lot of people will come back when the price of bitcoin has reached the price of $ 6000.
many experts think the price will touch back to $ 10,000 back in the middle of the year, but all that can't be confirmed because it's only bell speculation but if seen indeed prices tend to go up and go in a positive direction hopefully , but just remember playing spekulation like a gamble games

Although we cannot know it, it goes without saying that it is better to invest in Bitcoin now than wait for the time, when it falls. I suppose that now, BTC will be gradually growing.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?
It is worth trying to invest now. But don't invest too much money. invest at a reasonable level and enough for you to realize your mistakes. Opportunities are a lot and you should start sooner to accumulate more experience.
And remember to place a stoploss order, without it, you could easily have a big hole in the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:43:31 PM

To invest in bitcoin in my opinion whenever possible, it all depends on your ability and most importantly you buy it when the price of bitcoin is at a low price to invest.
and now bitcoin is slowly starting to grow and rise little by little, if you want to invest in my opinion, 2019 is now the right time to buy it before going up too far and making long-term investments.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:57:35 PM

we are at the time like 2014 now, its good tıme to ınvest bitcoin or altcoins,

bull run is on the way, and this bull run will be massive, marcat cap will be 1.5-2 trillion dolars, life time oportunity for people who invest crypto, we just need a golden cross for bot activation, and its coming soon, in a week or 2 week if there wont be a stupid dump on bitcoin we will see a golden cross and break 6k resistance suddenlly, than we can talk about bull and ınvestement, if we cant break 6k resistance than we can go another dip like 2k usd or even lower,
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

To invest in bitcoin in my opinion whenever possible, it all depends on your ability and most importantly you buy it when the price of bitcoin is at a low price to invest.
and now bitcoin is slowly starting to grow and rise little by little, if you want to invest in my opinion, 2019 is now the right time to buy it before going up too far and making long-term investments.
we have to collect our bitcoin as much as possible we can.in next year bitcoin will has important even, it will halving on 2020.and based on price history bitcoin always rise after this event.maybe at this time was be best moment to buy bitcoin before its price rise above $6000 again and we will miss best price.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:45:44 PM

2018 is a bear market season so it's already expected that the price of Bitcoin will go down and that is the best time to buy in the dip. Now that the bottom is in and the market is turning into a bullish phase yes it is still a best time to invest and buy Bitcoin because in the years to come we might not be able to buy 1 Bitcoin because the price is enormous.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:08:44 PM

If you didn't invest you already missed the train then. I think the market is kinda tough to speculate now. Buying at the current price would be a bad idea IMO The market can down to $3k again but If Bitcoin breakout over $6k I will be very confident to get in again.

But don't just listen from a random person on the internet. Do your own proper research sometimes what you thought would be won't happen. I am kinda tired to see so many kids don't even know how the market works talking about the Bull run. It's like they are producing the Money to the market. For me, I will take caution before I Invest.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:13:13 PM

If others prediction will come true, like bull run is getting started then this year is the right time to invest. The bottomed seems done and the price is currently gaining. Don't hesitate or think of what if price fall again, don't worry price seems in a good run and also even if price fall down again it will go up eventually.
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?

Well, I think, 2019 is another year of accumulation, just like 2017. This is a preparation for the upcoming bullrun in the next years to come, which I guess would not take long. I entered this industry in 2017, and I regretted when the bullrun came during its last quarter that I did not invest. I actually got some from airdrops, and due to my weak hands, I sold all. The value of bitcoin is undeniably unpredictable and highly volatile. But it's wise enough to note that making a profit from this very playful market is just a matter of timing. Surely, it has up and down seasons. So if you know what I mean, you know that this is the best time to get as much as you can. BTC is not just worth trying ('coz it has proven itself already in the past many times); it's actually worth investing in, especially now.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

Banks are adopting bitcoin.

Afghanistan and Tunisia are adding Bitcoin into their sovereign reserves!

It's going to explode. One country from EU to announce anything of the kind and price goes to U$ 50k

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:37:41 PM

Well, I think, 2019 is another year of accumulation, just like 2017. This is a preparation for the upcoming bullrun in the next years to come, which I guess would not take long. I entered this industry in 2017, and I regretted when the bullrun came during its last quarter that I did not invest. I actually got some from airdrops, and due to my weak hands, I sold all. The value of bitcoin is undeniably unpredictable and highly volatile. But it's wise enough to note that making a profit from this very playful market is just a matter of timing. Surely, it has up and down seasons. So if you know what I mean, you know that this is the best time to get as much as you can. BTC is not just worth trying ('coz it has proven itself already in the past many times); it's actually worth investing in, especially now.

Many ppl are hoping for a 100k Bitcoin this year, but I really dont think so. Like you said, 2019 is just the start with some nice ups, but also crazy downs. The bigger wave will start next year, maybe the year after. But we will see huge numbers, this is for sure.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:08:42 PM

i think in any case 2019 is a better time to invest comparing to 2018  Cheesy.
Ofc it was just a fun. in my opinion even the ones that invested at the end of the bull run and bought for over 15k usd will be safe if they can wait enough. Because bitcoin is still like a new born baby and has a very good potential for the future.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:39:29 PM

we have to collect our bitcoin as much as possible we can.in next year bitcoin will has important even, it will halving on 2020.and based on price history bitcoin always rise after this event.maybe at this time was be best moment to buy bitcoin before its price rise above $6000 again and we will miss best price.
Yes since long we are watching it rising and falling in 2019 price of bitcoin is not that high but it has started the journey of increase in price, now is best time for all investors to buy because price is now normal for everyone to buy at low price it will be higher same as 2017 as some experts have predicted the price really high for 2019-20.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:43:48 PM

Many people that I know are asking me again for advices of how to buy Bitcoin. Quite interesting. Everyone was totally scared to buy when it was around 3k $.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:50:50 PM

Afghanistan and Tunisia are adding Bitcoin into their sovereign reserves!
You have any source for this info? That would be in fact quite big.
Afghanistan may not be the best PR though... but it's not that important what they say, important is that they do.
It is of course about journalists and all those pseudo-crypto media.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:20:58 PM

Bitcoin is verry strong cryptocurrency that always survived despite of low market situation. Yes,2019 is the best time to invest more because bitcoin is now starting to recover and increasing. And we hope that bitcoin will continue to climb.Good for those who invest and have already bitcoin on their wallet last year 2018 while the price is low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: