Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Japan  (Read 23489 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:50:37 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

If this is really happening, then Japan will be the first country who will massive adopting bitcoin as a payment currency.
Then it is only a matter of time about when bitcoin become a main payment currency globally.
When the time comes, of course bitcoin value won't be low like this, it will be rising.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:56:46 AM

Japan is very advanced in tech and education so I think what they are a good thermometer for the industry, even though there are other ones.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:28:47 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/
With the integration of digital payment, in this case using crypto. if the implementation succeed, i believe it will soon being followed by another country to implement or use cryptocurrency as a payment tool.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:10:46 AM

Considering Japan have a great reputations in terms of business, this kind of news will give more chances for cryptocurrency to get even more better this year. And I hope there will be more companies from Japan will follow or adopt what Rakuten did so that people in crypto community will have a confidence again to invest.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:13:18 AM

Surely all know that if Japan is a country that is very modern and highly prioritizes technology, there is a possibility that someday blochain technology will be made even more advanced so that it will develop more rapidly which is handled by the Japanese government
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:56:06 AM

I hope here on our country, the same thing will going to be implemented as what japan has did, there is much in cryptocurrency if we allow ourselves to embrace it as our own.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:19:55 AM

Considering Japan have a great reputations in terms of business, this kind of news will give more chances for cryptocurrency to get even more better this year. And I hope there will be more companies from Japan will follow or adopt what Rakuten did so that people in crypto community will have a confidence again to invest.

If this will be fully executed, then for sure this will make a huge impact in the market. Hoping that this will help the market recover, especially in bitcoin price. If a lot of merchants will do the same thing like what the Rakuten did, cryptos popularity will drastically increase.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:14:00 PM

Japan is one of the leading countries in setting up a legal framework and accepting crypto as well as Bitcoin on daily payments. I think Rakuten accepting Bitcoin payments is a good thing in popularizing crypto use with everyone
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:43:24 PM

Japan is one of the country that support crypto.. almost all of their people holds bitcoin and other altcoins. Hope this news will be a big hit on the crypto market.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:50:00 PM

Usual pointless article.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:33:14 PM

It is good news, and a small step on the long road to mass adoption. It may not have much impact on prices by itself, but those who are starting to lose belief in crypto can take encouragement from this sort of news. Give it time and crypto will be huge, and a part of everyday life.

Anyway, mass adaptation is inevitable, and judging by the amount of news that comes out every day, it looks like we are moving in really big steps towards this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:55:21 PM

It is good news, and a small step on the long road to mass adoption. It may not have much impact on prices by itself, but those who are starting to lose belief in crypto can take encouragement from this sort of news. Give it time and crypto will be huge, and a part of everyday life.

Anyway, mass adaptation is inevitable, and judging by the amount of news that comes out every day, it looks like we are moving in really big steps towards this.
Big decisions are needed for big steps, but we can not see it lately.  Even the volatility of the price has changed. As time goes by, it is started to stabilize. The price increase with adoption will require a very long time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

Great news from Japan! And we all hope that other countries will emulate Japan so that at the end of the day there will be more adoption as that will invariably lead to increase in the market value of crypto currency in general.
trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:34:33 PM

Japan is one of the countries that are highly advanced in terms of technology. Such countries understand the benefits the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency can bring to their financial ecosystem. I just wished other countries can see this and also adopt the use of cryptocurrency to facilitate the world's adoption of the use of cryptocurrency.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:43:47 PM

Big decisions are needed for big steps, but we can not see it lately.  Even the volatility of the price has changed. As time goes by, it is started to stabilize. The price increase with adoption will require a very long time.
So many people have been clamouring for market stability  and I think the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins are some how stable now but people still complain because they are not making more money within a short period of time any longer. And the believe before now is that, once the market is stable definitely the be more on the market  for new people to come in and invest or start making use of crypto currency.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:48:03 PM

It is not far from reality knowing that Japan is a technology based country. This how there emerge as the robotics capital of the world. Almost everything there is digital. Seeing Japan incorporates their daily financial transactions into cryptocurrencies might be the start of mainstream adaption.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:58:13 PM

It is not far from reality knowing that Japan is a technology based country. This how there emerge as the robotics capital of the world. Almost everything there is digital. Seeing Japan incorporates their daily financial transactions into cryptocurrencies might be the start of mainstream adaption.
a good start and maybe in the future in another country will be like that, but the government is not easy to allow it so it requires a process.
if in Japan it is a good thing to enter transaction into Cryptocurrency and also Japan is a great country so it is very likely that it will happen and maybe in the future there will be something new and emerging from Japan.

SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:59:00 PM

The news shared in January is a nice development for crypto. The more advertised, the greater the volume of the market. Especially big companies should be involved.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

Since the beginning, I joined Crypto, only Japan has opened up opportunities for crypto to develop in this country, with this article proving that Japan is preparing to use digital money and is likely to be followed by several other developed countries and me. hoping that all countries will do this so that they can increase trading volume very high.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:04:49 PM

Japan is indeed one of the countries that strongly supports the existence of crypto because Japan can see the potential of crypto if used correctly, crypto can be a currency or a very useful transaction tool in the future.
Hopefully this good news will be a trigger for many people to support crypto more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: