Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 best year for ICO  (Read 21486 times)
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

It is quite possible, but only in the event that the market makes a serious rise, or STO will act instead of ICO!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:45:12 AM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

Now it is very difficult for any ICO. Most of the ICOs are being failed due to the bad market situation. So after few days the market will be stable,  investors will more active, and ICOs will be boom.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:45:20 AM

Many people hope that by 2020 the ICO will be better than this year. Of all that, of course, market conditions will affect everything. Actually no one predicts exactly how the crypto or ICO market conditions will be in 2020. However, I am very confident that this will happen that year.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:14:34 AM

The market is in rough situation right now, and if this keep up, i think 2020 will be the end for most ICOs. Simply because the demand is very low right now.
Although bitcoin is on rise yesterday, we can't really sure yet wether this will be a huge rebound or just another little teasin.

Many bitcoin experts and another investors have tried to speak up in a lot of conferences to gain back the 2017 hype, but it simply didn't happend right now, I'm not sure why.
Is the bitcoin era really about to end? hm.... only time can answer this.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:41:50 AM

True,developers will surely target 2020 just because of the survival of there projects ,I get that idea and its a good one ,even some investors will start investing in cryptocurrency when 2020 is near

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
WHYofficial

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Decentralized platform for food delivery.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:12:09 AM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

Perhaps 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrency. However, it is worth investing in promising ICO projects today. As the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases , token prices will rise. Among today's promising ICO with an acceptable price tag on the token is the ICO company When Hungry https://ico ahhh!when-hungry.menu/
It is better to buy tokens today,as the company is at the Pre-sale stage.

There are other ICO projects. In the period of rising prices for cryptocurrencies it is better that they are already in stock. So the profit will be obtained faster.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:08:11 AM

I don't think 2020 will be that different to 2019. What we are seeing is a slow movement of prices. We are not getting the big pumps and dumps that we saw in 2018 which led to reductions in values of ICOs.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 10:13:49 AM

I've been away for ahwile and it's funny to see posts like this here on the this forum.

FYI: It's been the best year for ICO's since 2017!  Roll Eyes

Anyway, i'd like to share that i have since them sold all my altcoins except the big two, Ethereum and Monero. I've chosen to hold these coins and these coins alone because they are the ones being used for P2P payments and i believe they have the best potential to succeed. Good luck to us all!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:26:15 AM

I don't think 2020 will be that different to 2019. What we are seeing is a slow movement of prices. We are not getting the big pumps and dumps that we saw in 2018 which led to reductions in values of ICOs.
I am very sure that the price of cryptocurrency in 2020 will be very different from 2019, a bull market will occur in 2020 maybe because halving bitcoin will occur in 2020, it will give a price effect for all existing cryptocurrency.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:34:41 AM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

Now it is very difficult for any ICO. Most of the ICOs are being failed due to the bad market situation. So after few days the market will be stable,  investors will more active, and ICOs will be boom.
Hopefully it will have a good future as cryptocurrency shines again this 2020, and as many of us expects greater outcomes despite of the downfalls. Challenges always count on and moving on after frustrations is a brilliant achievements in life. So keep your faith burning and pursue your dreams with digital currency.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:40:19 AM

Hopefully it will have a good future as cryptocurrency shines again this 2020, and as many of us expects greater outcomes despite of the downfalls. Challenges always count on and moving on after frustrations is a brilliant achievements in life. So keep your faith burning and pursue your dreams with digital currency.

ICO`s from 2017 had luck due Bitcoin rise. People had a lot of money and they didn`t look where they invest bitcoins. Last year,
and this one are different. People hold their Bitcoins and they don`t invest a lot, many ICO`s from last year had a tough time.
   More money in crypto-market makes ground for new ICO`s better. Some ICO`s that survived the storm will rise in price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:51:52 AM

I think many of ICO projects are waiting a sign of stable market grow and will appear a lot, when market become positive again.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:23:40 PM

Of course , if in 2020 there will be a new bullish trend then of course it is worth waiting for the ICO market to turn around, I certainly also hope that this will happen , since the market has been falling for a long time and I think growth will soon be able to happen

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:47:16 PM

No one is really say you could be already full will go to STO.In General,the trend shows that in 2020 the future, and a lot of people will invest in this market, respectively, perhaps ISO will again be a very profitable business, which will stretch 10 or even 100 people from around the world
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

year 2019 is also great for bitcoin at least the price won't goes down under $3000. thankfully the current price is still fairly good compared to 2 years ago. don't need to wait until 2020, just think about it and hope that by 2019 it will be good.

I think many of ICO projects are waiting a sign of stable market grow and will appear a lot, when market become positive again.
Waiting to be rich from ICO funding results? if a project is really serious, they will not think or wait for a stable market to grow.
thoughts like this arise when seeing the potential of bitcoin has value, compared to the time before Bitcoin was popular there is many ICO projects that were serious and did not prioritize stable markets, they were actually the ones who built the market instead of waiting for the market.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

That's for sure but we should not judge the year of 2019 because it is still ongoing right and it is too early to say that it will not be a good chance or best year for ICO right? We see that ICO's today are most likely are not that good but in the future, I guess by the end of 2019, I am hoping that it will increase ,,
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:56:13 PM

I would not be such an optimist in this regard. all goes to the fact that all new ico projects will be thoroughly checked and therefore the ico number will decrease as most of them are a scam. look at 2019 and the number of ico in it, it has fallen a lot. People have very little enters into ico in 2019 because this year is not lucky for the crypto market and because people realized that most of the ico is thrown away in vain money

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:35:31 AM

I would not be such an optimist in this regard. all goes to the fact that all new ico projects will be thoroughly checked and therefore the ico number will decrease as most of them are a scam. look at 2019 and the number of ico in it, it has fallen a lot. People have very little enters into ico in 2019 because this year is not lucky for the crypto market and because people realized that most of the ico is thrown away in vain money

Also, while both the number of people aware of crypto as well as the number of projects launched increased exponentially, it is still not possible that the average project raises tens of millions of dollars. The money has to come from somewhere.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

I cannot find any reasons why this should happen. In my opinion 1019 is a great time for cryptocurrency and ICOs as well.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:22:40 PM

Many experts in the field of cryptocurrency have high hopes for 2020. A lot of factors speak about a good forecast for this year. It remains only to live to 2020)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: