Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:37:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 best year for ICO  (Read 21489 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:03:22 PM

I think that in 2020 the cryptocurrency market will already be very relevant,and there will be great prospects for it,plus the fact that now there is a mass adoption of the market,this just says a lot.In General, I think that in 2020, ISO will be very popular,as there will be a mass adoption of the cryptocurrency market

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:05:13 PM

Personally, my opinion for 2020 will of course be completely different as the cryptocurrency will take a very good position in the market. And a lot of different ICOs will use this successful time to realize all the goals. And I believe that this year will be the most successful for business developmen.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:09:31 PM

I think that in 2020 the cryptocurrency market will already be very relevant,and there will be great prospects for it,plus the fact that now there is a mass adoption of the market,this just says a lot.In General, I think that in 2020, ISO will be very popular,as there will be a mass adoption of the cryptocurrency market

why are you so sure that in 2020 the ICO will look good , the fact that until now there were always ico who scam and harm many investors , I think ICO is always risky because there is always an ICO scams every year

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:09:33 PM

if nothing happens regarding ICO reguation 2020 will be the same as 2019 with little amount of good projects and many scams.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:14:53 PM

unfortunately it all depends on the changes of the market if we do not enter a bull phase not even next year the 2020 will be equal to 2019

free space pm if interessed
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:15:48 PM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?
everyone doesn't care about a good project or not, the important thing is to be able to benefit from investing in the project, maybe short-term is preferred, and see a good project at a stable price people will not be tempted by it, so there will always be ico for people who are looking for a momentary advantage
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

When bitcoin halving in 2020, it will affecting the price of the coin surely. But why do you think 2020 is the best year for ICO ?
I think scammers will keep creating scam projects to steal people's money. But we won't fall for it if we stay alert.
2018 was not good, and there is no bull run since that time. I believe there will be a green market again, but we don't know when.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:16:40 AM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

What about in 2018? They already said that 2019 is the best year for crypto? Is that going to be a chain of prediction? Well, But I don't see any mistakes to it as it keeps the passion of cryptocurrency on track when people don't lose hopes.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:36:14 AM

While ICO projects are going through a very difficult time. Now on this forum, the number of ICO projects has decreased dramatically. Many bounty hunters have also suspended their activities or reduced their workload considerably. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will not save the situation. In order for ICO projects to work again, it is necessary to solve the problem of fraud in this type of activity. The state regulation of ICO activities seems to be the most realistic, but how quickly this will happen is difficult to say. Many states are taking certain steps to prepare regulations for regulating the activities of ICO. Maybe there will be some new forms of their implementation. However, the situation must somehow be resolved.
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:59:06 AM

I'm really looking forward to it.
We have been going through a bad time. I hope good things will come to us.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:09:39 AM

ICOs got a bad reputation due to scam ICOs mainly from 2018. It is hard to believe that they will get anytime soon a better image. It could take years for this to happen, so I don't expect miracles from 2020.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:14:12 AM

If I personally cannot give a statement that in 2020 is the best year of the ICO. Because no one can expect the project to be good or not. Now there are many good ico and also not. So you can't say when is the best year for ICO.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:20:42 AM

I don't even think that this year nor 2020 is the best year for the ICO since crypto users are just the manipulators or bots.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:31:53 AM

You said that with so much confidence and I can't say you are wrong ,bitcoin halving will be around the corner and 2019 is already in good shape ,if this continues till 2020 we might just end up with biggest ATH we've never seen before ,possibility of bitcoin reaching 100k seems more possible to me ,let's wait patiently for the time ,things will turn for the better

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

I don't even think that this year nor 2020 is the best year for the ICO since crypto users are just the manipulators or bots.
I would only say that a year is going to be a good year of ICO if we will have a bull run.
For now, it's impossible, seems like the trend will be followed and ICO are still not profitable like the last year.

There are still a lot of people who are investing in ICO but they have decrease in significant numbers compared to the peak year which is 2017.
We will observe the market and hope it will recover, that time ICO will start to recover as well.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:06:23 AM

I don't think that we will see once again the ICOs boom as it was in 2017, many investors have become smarter and new ideas are not so much and more often projects repeat each other.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:14:26 AM

We will also pray that 2020 will be a good year for the ICO. But in 2019 I am sure if market conditions will improve. And that will have an impact on the ICO project, so many ICO projects can succeed.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:19:53 AM

I guess 2018 was pretty good about ICOs too.
We've seen Thrive https://cmc.io/coins/thrive-token, Stack https://cmc.io/coins/stk, QuarkChain https://cmc.io/coins/quarkchain and so on..
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:24:22 AM

ICO period is about to come to an end. Even some projects that are currently in place are already trying STO. If the STO is successful, the trust issue of the ICOs will be resolved. And serious projects will prefer STO.
of course if STO gives something better than ICO all will move because the STO provides convenience for investors. and STO is actually an increase in ICO so they are as far as I think
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:26:22 AM

2020 is still one more year and I hope I will see it like 2017. The crypto market is able to pump very high and make many people have big profits. You have to start collecting a lot of Altcoin for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: