Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 1502 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 193722 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:25:36 PM

Now today's match between Malaysia and Nepal will be interesting as Nepal need to win to stay alive in the tournament.
How you are able to watch those matches, is it telecasted in any television channels or is it streaming online, if that is the case i would like to watch those matches when i have time and mostly everyone would like to know about those details on how to view them.

England is facing Ireland for a test match which starts tomorrow and Jason Roy is making his test debut which is the most interesting part about this match. If there is no rain England will be trashing them for good  Cheesy.

I have not watched any of the matches as I just follow the live updates, I wish I could watch the matches as I like to see how these lower ranked countries play. Nepal got the win they needed against Malaysia as now the tournament has opened up and any team can make it through to the T20 World Cup.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:01:13 PM

The T20 World Cup qualifiers come to an end later today with the final match between Singapore and Nepal, right now Singapore are on top of the table ahead by 1 point. Both teams need to win to make it through as Singapore were unlucky in one of their matches which was abandoned and they would of most likely won that match against Kuwait. I would like to see Nepal go through as they have been on the improve for the past year now and I think they deserve a shot at playing in a T20 World Cup.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

The T20 World Cup qualifiers come to an end later today with the final match between Singapore and Nepal, right now Singapore are on top of the table ahead by 1 point. Both teams need to win to make it through as Singapore were unlucky in one of their matches which was abandoned and they would of most likely won that match against Kuwait. I would like to see Nepal go through as they have been on the improve for the past year now and I think they deserve a shot at playing in a T20 World Cup.

Singapore vs Nepal match ongoing right now. You can watch the live stream here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwr2CQR2YJQ

The winner of the match will participate in the global qualifiers. Right now, Singapore with an advantage. They batted first, and made 191/6 in 20.0 overs. Nepal started well, and they are 27/0 after 3.0.

-----------------------------------------------------

BTW, did anyone watched the match between Edmonton Royals and Toronto Nationals? I watched it because Yuvraj Singh was playing. He made 35 from 21 balls.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:36:37 AM

Singapore won by 82 runs, that's massive. They beat Nepal with such a big margin. Wasn't Nepal playing good cricket?  As far as I can remember they had good balanced team among the new team.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 05:40:38 AM

Singapore vs Nepal match ongoing right now. You can watch the live stream here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwr2CQR2YJQ

The winner of the match will participate in the global qualifiers. Right now, Singapore with an advantage. They batted first, and made 191/6 in 20.0 overs. Nepal started well, and they are 27/0 after 3.0.

-----------------------------------------------------

BTW, did anyone watched the match between Edmonton Royals and Toronto Nationals? I watched it because Yuvraj Singh was playing. He made 35 from 21 balls.

Yeah, what a win by Toronto Nationals. Edmonton Royals were winning the match comfortably but in the last few overs Toronto Nationals turn the table. GT20 tournament is not being broadcast on our national sports channel. Can anyone tell me which channels are broadcasting this tournament and any online you tube channel live streaming these matches ?
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:29:34 PM

Singapore won by 82 runs, that's massive. They beat Nepal with such a big margin. Wasn't Nepal playing good cricket?  As far as I can remember they had good balanced team among the new team.

Yeah this was a big surprise for me as Nepal have been in good form this year and have been playing well and were one of the favourites to go through but Singapore surprised us all as they have played great cricket in this tournament. I was thinking that they would finish third behind Nepal and Malaysia but ended up finishing on top without losing a match so they deserve to go through.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

Yeah this was a big surprise for me as Nepal have been in good form this year and have been playing well and were one of the favourites to go through but Singapore surprised us all as they have played great cricket in this tournament. I was thinking that they would finish third behind Nepal and Malaysia but ended up finishing on top without losing a match so they deserve to go through.
That's a big winning and the celebration have begun all around Singapore. Media has described Singapore scale their everest to secure spot at T20 World Cup global qualifier. Singapore gonna make its global debut game will make Singaporeans cheer up for their country who has been cheering for India and other countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:10:22 AM

Yeah, what a win by Toronto Nationals. Edmonton Royals were winning the match comfortably but in the last few overs Toronto Nationals turn the table. GT20 tournament is not being broadcast on our national sports channel. Can anyone tell me which channels are broadcasting this tournament and any online you tube channel live streaming these matches ?
Saw the score online through an Espn site and Yuvraj seems to be back in form again after a long time especially after his retirement recently. Manpreet Gony supported him nicely. The odds were pretty good too.

Also observed that Gayle hit a quick fire 45 against the Winnipeg Hawks. Good to see both these players playing well after a long time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:56:07 PM

Singapore won by 82 runs, that's massive. They beat Nepal with such a big margin. Wasn't Nepal playing good cricket?  As far as I can remember they had good balanced team among the new team.

Hard to compete with a team that was made up of mercenaries. Nepal is a poor country and all of their players were natives. On the other hand, Singapore didn't had any native player in their team and most of their players were former Ranji players from India who agreed to play for SG in return for a monetary payment (out of the 5 teams, only Nepal and Malaysia had native players).

There is no point in complaining, as teams such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia regularly win medals in Olympics with their imported athletes. But the difference here is that you can't compete in Olympics if you don't have citizenship of that country. On the other hand, you can play for Singapore in cricket even if you don't have SG citizenship.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

Singapore won by 82 runs, that's massive. They beat Nepal with such a big margin. Wasn't Nepal playing good cricket?  As far as I can remember they had good balanced team among the new team.

Hard to compete with a team that was made up of mercenaries. Nepal is a poor country and all of their players were natives. On the other hand, Singapore didn't had any native player in their team and most of their players were former Ranji players from India who agreed to play for SG in return for a monetary payment (out of the 5 teams, only Nepal and Malaysia had native players).

There is no point in complaining, as teams such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia regularly win medals in Olympics with their imported athletes. But the difference here is that you can't compete in Olympics if you don't have citizenship of that country. On the other hand, you can play for Singapore in cricket even if you don't have SG citizenship.

So this mean that's Singapore can have good players from different countries and develop their own team. This may be unfair in certain terms.
Also the under 19 cricket India and Pakistan players who are unable to make the national team can easily join the Singapore National Cricket Team.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:24:56 PM

So this mean that's Singapore can have good players from different countries and develop their own team. This may be unfair in certain terms.
Also the under 19 cricket India and Pakistan players who are unable to make the national team can easily join the Singapore National Cricket Team.

I have nothing against Singapore, but I never thought that cricket could find good professionals in this country.  Of course, a person is such a creature that has the ability to surprise everyone, and if a team develops its strategy and professionalism, then indeed the results may surprise.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Haunebu

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:01:09 AM

How is this unfair? It is completely up to the player who they wish to play for at the end of the day despite where they are originally from. They take a risk themselves by facing criticism from their native countrymen.

Its very difficult to get noticed among the plethora of talent in countries like India, Australia etc which is why they look for opportunities elsewhere and they have full freedom to do so at the end of the day.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 04:01:19 PM

How is this unfair? It is completely up to the player who they wish to play for at the end of the day despite where they are originally from. They take a risk themselves by facing criticism from their native countrymen.

Its very difficult to get noticed among the plethora of talent in countries like India, Australia etc which is why they look for opportunities elsewhere and they have full freedom to do so at the end of the day.

OK.. Will you be OK if the BCCI fields a playing XI which does not have any Indian citizens? Let's assume that India is playing against Pakistan and the BCCI has fielded a team that comprises of 11 Australians, with Australian passport. Do you think that the Indian public will support this team? Playing one or two foreigners is OK with me. But a playing XI not having any nationals is plain appalling.
Haunebu

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:26:29 PM

OK.. Will you be OK if the BCCI fields a playing XI which does not have any Indian citizens? Let's assume that India is playing against Pakistan and the BCCI has fielded a team that comprises of 11 Australians, with Australian passport. Do you think that the Indian public will support this team? Playing one or two foreigners is OK with me. But a playing XI not having any nationals is plain appalling.
I get your point, but what you talked about is completely unrealistic since you are mentioning a big team like India here.

I don't think many Singapore citizens watch Cricket to be honest and the ones interested would most likely be happy with the talent that they pooled together. If it grows into a strong team someday, I am pretty sure they will include some of their own at the very least.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:05:18 AM

India vs West Indies match is on the way. WI is a better team in t20 format. This will be a competitive match though, WI ia likely to have the benefit of home ground.

Here's an interesting stats from cricbuzz-
Did you know?

- Evin Lewis has scored two 100s against India in the three T20Is he played against them.

- Sunil Narine has dismissed Rohit Sharma seven times in T20 cricket with a dismissal every 19 balls.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

India vs West Indies match is on the way. WI is a better team in t20 format. This will be a competitive match though, WI ia likely to have the benefit of home ground.

Small correction : first 2 T-20 match are scheduled in the USA, Florida and after that rest of the series will took place in windies's backyard.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 11:25:12 AM

I'm glad Dhawan recovered from the injury but now all depends on his form as they are playing in a foreign ground.

But who will be opening today? Rahul-Rohit or Rahul-Dhawan or Rohit-Dhawan? They are claiming Rahul and Dhawan opening batsmen and Rohit the top order batsmen.

Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1996

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

But who will be opening today? Rahul-Rohit or Rahul-Dhawan or Rohit-Dhawan? They are claiming Rahul and Dhawan opening batsmen and Rohit the top order batsmen.
Rohit and Dhawan would be the best, Rahul can play at number 4/5 I think. Both Rohit and Dhawan was in good form in WC, I believe that they will cause pressure in WI bowling.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

There is a T20 match between the Netherlands and the UAE ongoing right now at Amstelveen. Netherlands won the toss and opted to field first. UAE has made 8/0 after 1.0 over. None of the big names from Netherlands are participating (van Meekeren, van der Merwe, Cooper, Barresi, van der Gugten.etc), as they are playing county cricket in England.
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:29:02 PM

Rohit and Dhawan would be the best, Rahul can play at number 4/5 I think. Both Rohit and Dhawan was in good form in WC, I believe that they will cause pressure in WI bowling.

I am also thinking the same but Rohit and Virat had some tiff recently and they brought in Pandey too for the 4th position so they may push Rahul as an opener and Rahul's best performance has been at 4th position only.

-----

Edit: Looks like Rahul has been dropped from this match. It's a horrible decision when Rahul is in form.

1 Dhawan, 2 Rohit, 3 Kohli, 4 Pandey, 5 Pant, 6 Krunal, 7 Jadeja, 8 Bhuvneshwar, 9 Washington, 10 Khaleel, 11 Saini

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 1502 »
  Print  

Jump to: