Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 187838 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:58:19 AM

Nigeria has been given a slot in the T20 World Cup Qualifiers for the first time, after the ICC disqualified Zimbabwe. A total of 14 teams will be taking part in the tournament, and out of that number 6 will qualify for the initial stage of the 2020 T20 World Cup. At the same time, an announcement came from the Zimbabwe Cricket Board, confirming their participation in a T20I tri-series in Bangladesh next month (together with Afghanistan). I am not sure whether this tournament will go ahead or not, as they don't have ICC membership now.

Most of the cricket fans will be feeling bad for Zimbabwe. But they were given multiple chances and they failed to reform. On top of that, as a test playing nation they were receiving huge amounts of funding from the ICC, most of which was lost to corruption. These funds would have been better spent on emerging teams such as Nepal and Afghanistan (who despite being a test nation receives only a fraction of the funding that Zimbabwe gets) and therefore I would say that the suspension of Zimbabwe may be good for the expansion of the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:34:29 AM

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/video-colin-ackermann-scripts-world-record-registers-best-bowling-figures-in-t20-cricket/465387

Check this out people. These bowling figures of 7 for 18 runs in a span of 4 overs is freaking insane. Never heard of this guy before, but I probably might remember his name from now on(Reminds me of Levi and Mikasa Ackermann from Attack On Titan).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

~snip~

Powell was the one who impressed me and I will be keeping my eye on him. The Indian bowlers performed better than their batsmen in this T20 series.
Don't worry much. In ODI he is not going to perform much. I am expecting more worse WI in the ODI. Here is my very advance result for the series: 3 - 0 for India and in two match India will have trashing win :-D

So it means we can easily bet big money or ALL-IN  Wink  for the Indian washout and earn big money ?
Do you think there might be one match which causes the upset both for the Indian team and the gamblers ? Cheesy

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:22:48 PM

Nigeria has been given a slot in the T20 World Cup Qualifiers for the first time, after the ICC disqualified Zimbabwe. A total of 14 teams will be taking part in the tournament, and out of that number 6 will qualify for the initial stage of the 2020 T20 World Cup. At the same time, an announcement came from the Zimbabwe Cricket Board, confirming their participation in a T20I tri-series in Bangladesh next month (together with Afghanistan). I am not sure whether this tournament will go ahead or not, as they don't have ICC membership now.

Most of the cricket fans will be feeling bad for Zimbabwe. But they were given multiple chances and they failed to reform. On top of that, as a test playing nation they were receiving huge amounts of funding from the ICC, most of which was lost to corruption. These funds would have been better spent on emerging teams such as Nepal and Afghanistan (who despite being a test nation receives only a fraction of the funding that Zimbabwe gets) and therefore I would say that the suspension of Zimbabwe may be good for the expansion of the game.

I am one of them cricket fans that is sad to see this happen to Zimbabwe. I still remember when they started playing cricket on the big stage and to now see them where they are not being able to play in the big tournaments is sad to see as they were once a decent team and even upset some big teams on their day but it is looking like it could become the end of Zimbabwe playing cricket.

The positive is that this opens up the doors for other cricket nations so lets see how Nigeria performs in the upcoming T20 World Cup qualifiers.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

I am one of them cricket fans that is sad to see this happen to Zimbabwe. I still remember when they started playing cricket on the big stage and to now see them where they are not being able to play in the big tournaments is sad to see as they were once a decent team and even upset some big teams on their day but it is looking like it could become the end of Zimbabwe playing cricket.

The positive is that this opens up the doors for other cricket nations so lets see how Nigeria performs in the upcoming T20 World Cup qualifiers.

What happening in Zimbabwe is sad and due to the ICC ruling, there is going to be a lot of heartache and pain among the cricket lovers in Zimbabwe. But in the end, it is about making the decision as fair as possible and I don't think that we can blame the ICC here. Zimbabwe is currently under sanctions, as a result of the human rights violations and there is frequent political violence in that country. Despite that, they were allowed to participate in the ICC tournaments and most importantly they were receiving funding from the ICC (most of which was getting stolen).

As per the latest financial model from ICC, Zimbabwe was supposed to receive $94 million during the 2015-2023 cycle (the 92 associate members of ICC receive a total of $130 million, at an average of $1.41 million per country for the eight year period). This is despite the fact that cricket remains very unpopular among the native Zimbabweans and most of the white players emigrating to countries such as Australia and England. Now tell me how this can be justified when cricket crazy nations like Nepal and PNG receive less than one-tenth of the funding that Zimbabwe receives?
Haunebu

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:52:03 AM

So it means we can easily bet big money or ALL-IN  Wink  for the Indian washout and earn big money ?
Do this only if you are ready to lose all of your money because an upset can happen at any time. The odds won't be big for India anyway(Probably something close to 1.5) which is why you need to be careful here.

Do you think there might be one match which causes the upset both for the Indian team and the gamblers ? Cheesy
Completely possible. Did you predict India getting defeated by New Zealand which was the underdog in the World Cup semi-finals? Very few actually predicted that result which is why you can never be 100% sure.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 01:41:15 PM

~snip~

I would like to share my recent personal experience with the hope that you will learn something from it.

In the WC match between Sri Lanka vs England, I lost more than 0.048BTC. We all knew that England will win but the reality was opposite.
In the Semi final match between New Zealand vs India, I lost more than 0.05BTC. Again we all knew that India was a way better team than New Zealand.

In today's dollar rate the total turns out $1,159. Not sure how much it was at that time, I think it was over $700 or something.

I was upset but those were the amount I was able to afford to lose. It did not effect me financially for my daily expense or paying bills or any savings form my future. It did not make me broke.

So in gambling please do not go ALL-in. Only play with the money that you can afford to lose.

I hope it helps whoever is reading it, including you.

Cheers :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:14:07 PM

~snip~

I would like to share my recent personal experience with the hope that you will learn something from it.

In the WC match between Sri Lanka vs England, I lost more than 0.048BTC. We all knew that England will win but the reality was opposite.
In the Semi final match between New Zealand vs India, I lost more than 0.05BTC. Again we all knew that India was a way better team than New Zealand.

In today's dollar rate the total turns out $1,159. Not sure how much it was at that time, I think it was over $700 or something.

I was upset but those were the amount I was able to afford to lose. It did not effect me financially for my daily expense or paying bills or any savings form my future. It did not make me broke.

So in gambling please do not go ALL-in. Only play with the money that you can afford to lose.

Don't have a sMerit to put in.
Let me share another of my last big bet (I don't gamble much).
I had started betting on football with a balance of 0.02 BTC, eventually I made it almost 0.04 within 5/6 days. But later, in a single match I bet all the amount for a lowest odd while my pick was leading the match with 2-0 after second half.
Guess what happened. I lost everything. My pick lost 3-2 goals after the full time.
It would never be a good idea to bet all the money even if win is guaranteed (speculation).
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:55:49 PM

NZ was the better team actually since the start and then they lost way while India had already lost against NZ in the warm up matches. So we can't say who was the better team. BTW Royse777 Do you bet on IPL too?

I had a friend who use to bet lacs (in USD is is approx $1500++) on IPL matches and mainly on Mumbai Indians and that too not in BTC but in real cash from the bank which was his salary (working as an Engineer). Despite losing many times, he never stopped betting as it became a habit and more than that a matter of pride. In India the gambling market is pretty huge and mainly for IPL inspite of it being illegal.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 03:02:11 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 03:31:10 PM by Royse777

~snip~
NZ was the better team actually since the start and then they lost way while India had already lost against NZ in the warm up matches. So we can't say who was the better team. BTW Royse777 Do you bet on IPL too?
As far as I recall, I think the time I placed the bet for India when they were in better position in the match. The odd was not much too for them. I will look for the betting history and will try to find the exact amount and the odd. It was after then, New Zealand started to play good and won the match.

I had a friend who use to bet lacs (in USD is is approx $1500++) on IPL matches and mainly on Mumbai Indians and that too not in BTC but in real cash from the bank which was his salary (working as an Engineer). Despite losing many times, he never stopped betting as it became a habit and more than that a matter of pride. In India the gambling market is pretty huge and mainly for IPL inspite of it being illegal.
Yes, I was also gambling on IPL but the lose were not much. Honestly speaking I am still not in big loss or in big profit in Gambling but I have control in me. When I see I am losing much I give it a break, a long one of course. And then again when I feel that okay it was enough then I try again. For example: Since the WC I can not remember I placed any bet yet.

Turning gambling into a habit is not good at all.

Edit:
Okay seems like in the India vs New Zealand match I lost 0.018BTC this is when I decided to stop gambling. Have a look at the betting history. The list is more long by the way. Notice there are no win.

But this one is the perfect example of when you think a team is going to have a sure win but end up losing. Notice the odd for England was only 1.06 which means England were almost winning and from there, they lost the match.

~snip~
Don't have a sMerit to put in.
Let me share another of my last big bet (I don't gamble much).
I had started betting on football with a balance of 0.02 BTC, eventually I made it almost 0.04 within 5/6 days. But later, in a single match I bet all the amount for a lowest odd while my pick was leading the match with 2-0 after second half.
Guess what happened. I lost everything. My pick lost 3-2 goals after the full time.
It would never be a good idea to bet all the money even if win is guaranteed (speculation).
That's called gambling. It's very similar to the lose I had with England vs Sri Lanka.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:30:50 PM

What happening in Zimbabwe is sad and due to the ICC ruling, there is going to be a lot of heartache and pain among the cricket lovers in Zimbabwe. But in the end, it is about making the decision as fair as possible and I don't think that we can blame the ICC here. Zimbabwe is currently under sanctions, as a result of the human rights violations and there is frequent political violence in that country. Despite that, they were allowed to participate in the ICC tournaments and most importantly they were receiving funding from the ICC (most of which was getting stolen).

As per the latest financial model from ICC, Zimbabwe was supposed to receive $94 million during the 2015-2023 cycle (the 92 associate members of ICC receive a total of $130 million, at an average of $1.41 million per country for the eight year period). This is despite the fact that cricket remains very unpopular among the native Zimbabweans and most of the white players emigrating to countries such as Australia and England. Now tell me how this can be justified when cricket crazy nations like Nepal and PNG receive less than one-tenth of the funding that Zimbabwe receives?

Yeah it doesn't make sense to me as to why Zimbabwe receive a bigger share then Nepal and PNG. When it comes to money in sport I never understand how some teams receive the bulk of the share while others receive a small amount. Nepal does deserve a lot more of the share as they are one of the up and coming teams in world cricket and the ICC really need to help them out with more funding to keep the young talent interested in playing for their country. Its sad to say but I think Zimbabwe need to be kicked out of playing cricket as there is no support anymore from the country so why keep it going, it doesn't make any sense. Up and coming countries deserve to have a shot on the big stage and see how they go.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:01:21 AM

Yeah it doesn't make sense to me as to why Zimbabwe receive a bigger share then Nepal and PNG. When it comes to money in sport I never understand how some teams receive the bulk of the share while others receive a small amount. Nepal does deserve a lot more of the share as they are one of the up and coming teams in world cricket and the ICC really need to help them out with more funding to keep the young talent interested in playing for their country. Its sad to say but I think Zimbabwe need to be kicked out of playing cricket as there is no support anymore from the country so why keep it going, it doesn't make any sense. Up and coming countries deserve to have a shot on the big stage and see how they go.

The revenue share model by the ICC is created in such a way to make guaranteed payments to the test playing nations. Even if their performance is very poor, they receive the allotted annual share. One good thing that has happened since 2017 is that the share for BCCI has been reduced from around 30% to 23% ($570 million to $405 million). The second placed board (ECB) just receives $139 for the 2015-2023 cycle. Other six test nations receive $128 million per year.

I agree that India generates a lion's share of the revenue and therefore they deserve a larger proportion. But what about Zimbabwe? How can we justify them getting $94 million for the same period? Forget about Nepal. We can argue that Nepal is not even a test playing nation. But how can it be justified if Afghanistan receives a lower funding compared to Zim?
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 06:18:59 AM

~snip~

Gambling is the name of taking risk and this is why you gamble. If gambling was so easy that people could predict and win, then all of the world would have started doing gambling and earn a lot of money.
This is not true in reality. You will lose or/and you will win in gambling.
If the results were in your favor you would have got more than 0.15 BTC and that's the power of risk.
Haunebu

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:02:04 AM

Gambling is the name of taking risk and this is why you gamble. If gambling was so easy that people could predict and win, then all of the world would have started doing gambling and earn a lot of money.
This is not true in reality. You will lose or/and you will win in gambling.
If the results were in your favor you would have got more than 0.15 BTC and that's the power of risk.
You are partially right. Risk is always a crucial part of gambling, but there are ways to actually minimize this risk factor to a point where you can get an edge over the house itself using different methods like arbitrage betting, value betting etc.

I know many people who have earned a fortune using these methods and they continue to do so in a smart manner. However, betting your entire bankroll on a single bet is never a smart bet unless the match itself is fixed and you know the result.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:46:43 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 11:01:15 AM by iwantapony

Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has confirmed about the T20 Tri-nation series where Zimbabwe and Afghanistan will participate. This scheduled of the series is already announced, https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/1302761 (check here)

I watched Bangladesh always struggled in T20 cricket, they are on no10 in rankings. Where Afghanistan is far better on position 7. A Few players of Afghanistan playing in IPL where only 2 players from Bangladesh participate in IPL. I think playing in IPL boosts players confident because IPL is the biggest franchises league. I am hoping for a great series to watch and bet on the side of Afghanistan.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 01:23:37 PM

Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has confirmed about the T20 Tri-nation series where Zimbabwe and Afghanistan will participate. This scheduled of the series is already announced, https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/1302761 (check here)

ICC has suspended the membership of Zimbabwe, and therefore the matches involving them will not be having the status as T20Is. They will be treated like ordinary T20 matches without international status. BTW, I am very doubtful whether the series will go forward as planned. Without the ICC funding, Zimbabwe Board may not be able to afford the player salaries and other expenses.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:54:21 PM

~snip~

Another sad part of human nature is that we do not understand from other people experiences. Most of us, do not listen to other advices and keep on repeating the same mistakes until one day they face a loss and found out that other were saying right. This is so true for me and many other gamblers who sometime become greedy and take some big steps which make them loss eventually.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 05:10:23 PM

As far as I recall, I think the time I placed the bet for India when they were in better position in the match. The odd was not much too for them. I will look for the betting history and will try to find the exact amount and the odd. It was after then, New Zealand started to play good and won the match.

In the start of the game India did play well and NZ were losing wickets and not being able to make runs but the second day everything changed when wickets started falling from the start of the game. I feel that weather also was a factor which ruined the game else if they had to finish the game the same day, they may have performed better.

Haunebu

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:24:31 PM

ICC has suspended the membership of Zimbabwe, and therefore the matches involving them will not be having the status as T20Is. They will be treated like ordinary T20 matches without international status. BTW, I am very doubtful whether the series will go forward as planned. Without the ICC funding, Zimbabwe Board may not be able to afford the player salaries and other expenses.
Who watches their matches anyway? Teams like Zimbabwe have been irrelevant for a long period of time now and I completely understand why ICC revoked their status recently. They had some great players in the past, but that was a long time ago.

The current Zimbabwe players who still wish to earn from Cricket will probably relocate to some other country where there are plenty of opportunities in this area.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

In the start of the game India did play well and NZ were losing wickets and not being able to make runs but the second day everything changed when wickets started falling from the start of the game. I feel that weather also was a factor which ruined the game else if they had to finish the game the same day, they may have performed better.

WC is over and we have forgotten already what exactly happen in World cup matches.  Wink
Just to recall again, It was India who lost to England to allow NZ reaches the  Semi's  Smiley

Who watches their matches anyway? Teams like Zimbabwe have been irrelevant for a long period of time now and I completely understand why ICC revoked their status recently. They had some great players in the past, but that was a long time ago.

The current Zimbabwe players who still wish to earn from Cricket will probably relocate to some other country where there are plenty of opportunities in this area.

Even if this series happen, there wont be any audience and therefore ICC will not get any big sponsorship.  ICC only promotes the tournaments which can make them big money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1453 »
  Print  

Jump to: