Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:21:42 PM

I don’t think much strategy is needed right now.   The lowest I see is possibly going is $2500 but we will likely stay closer to where we currently are for the near future.   

I truly believe that in 3-4 years, nobody will care what they paid for bitcoin today, they will just be wishing they could have bought more when they had the chance. 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

I think friends here must have thought of many ways to change strategies, so as not to waste time waiting. sometimes there are also those who have acted, and of course they all still believe that the crypto market will certainly develop even better than today.
Of course, the market will be developing, but everyone is worried about the question "when?" Now everyone is in a long waiting
Worried, waiting and asking question when about the market will change wont do anything and like the topic of this thread says "change strategy" the world is revolving so the crypto market and I don't think you have notice that history usually repeat itself as crypto market is concern. What you have to do is sit down make research of the possible solution cause every trend which the crypto market pose have it own strategy.

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

Daily trading requires a lot of time, even if you have to stare at the monitor screen every minute. Maybe if you are unemployed it is possible, but if you are a part time worker, it will be difficult and prefer to trade long-term.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:55:47 PM

I think that in the nearest future the time of bear market will end. All short positions will be closed and we will continue growing. As for me, I always invest on long term, it makes bigger profit than fast trades.
in conditions like now the strategy that will be used by every investor is certainly different according to their beliefs and patience, but for the right strategy, investors must be smart in seeing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:58:40 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
We should not always focus on the strategies that we are always doing, the market is too volatile so the strategies that we should use is depends on the situation. I keep learning different strategies by reading books and researching studies about trading of cryptocurrencies.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:10:35 PM

I have thought a lot to get a way so that I can continue to make profits even when the market is in a bearish trend but in the end I did not find it, therefore I prefer to keep looking for coins by following the bounty because I think this is the safest way because if I fail I don't lose money, I'm also waiting for the market to recover and if I arrive, I decide to go back to trading

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:39:10 AM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
I agree, investors now should do short investment, because it is more profitable than in long term because of bear market. Some investors do this because even in short time they can earn profit, trading is the best way to make profit today.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:24:18 AM

I think that in the nearest future the time of bear market will end. All short positions will be closed and we will continue growing. As for me, I always invest on long term, it makes bigger profit than fast trades.
strategies for investing with crypto currencies in accordance with the beliefs and desires of its investors and in conditions like today as investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we get in investing

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:07:45 AM

Right, in investment strategy must be dynamic, even in a matter of days we must always actively follow the advice of experts, and this is what makes me make a profit even though it is not large.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:27:37 PM

I have thought a lot to get a way so that I can continue to make profits even when the market is in a bearish trend but in the end I did not find it, therefore I prefer to keep looking for coins by following the bounty because I think this is the safest way because if I fail I don't lose money, I'm also waiting for the market to recover and if I arrive, I decide to go back to trading
I also can't find that way.The only strategy is to hold your assets as long as possible.Even with trade, there are now big problems. There is a suggestion, but there is no demand. I am sure that this is a temporary situation.And I never part with the bounty. Because I almost always carry someone’s signature.I can not say that this is a medicine for large incomes, but still something can be earned.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:23:29 AM

Exactly.  The little profits are also important especially in day trading. The market always moves up and down . Trading Opportunities are abound if you understand the the trend. The profits are small but when trading is repeated  in a day the profits become very significant.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:30:19 AM

Why don't you change it.

Exactly, we can't wait the huge profit at this time. We should just earn small profit and shouldn't hold too long

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:30:57 AM

Exactly.  The little profits are also important especially in day trading. The market always moves up and down . Trading Opportunities are abound if you understand the the trend. The profits are small but when trading is repeated  in a day the profits become very significant.
but we must be able to choose good assets for us to trade daily. I usually choose assets with a high trading volume for me to trade daily. it can make the up and down movements of asset prices very fast, we can play there and benefit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:58:56 AM

but we must be able to choose good assets for us to trade daily. I usually choose assets with a high trading volume for me to trade daily. it can make the up and down movements of asset prices very fast, we can play there and benefit.
we must be good at choosing because it makes it easier for us to get opportunities. it's not easy to trade daily so we have to have a good strategy so we can benefit even if it's small. This strategy is important to manage the course of any business, to facilitate the running of the business so that it can be successful, especially with market conditions that are still often up and down.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:01:47 AM

It's a good strategy which can only work if one invest in a good  tokens else it will just be major losses. With this bear market, one shouldn't think too much about making profits

To let you know in the bear market is the time where people has to start buying huge quantities so that during the bull run it will help you make money in both short and long term of your investment.  All the billionaires follow this principles and thus it helps them to make money in their life.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:45:25 AM

I think that changing the strategy in such a market is not worth it, it is best to continue to collect coins that, with a favorable market, will be able to bring profit!
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:47:03 AM

I think we already have many kind of coin in the market, one strategy might not work for every coin. I am personally using many strategies to increase the chance making profit. But the bottom line of all my strategy is always keeping touch with the developer in telegram or get the news from their social media.  
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:59:46 AM

I still use a long-term investment strategy and trade every day. It is true that daily trading can only make a small profit. And that also sometimes doesn't go according to plan because the price of coins decreases. But whose name is looking for fortune, of course, we also don't give up.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:05:39 AM

I don’t think much strategy is needed right now.   The lowest I see is possibly going is $2500 but we will likely stay closer to where we currently are for the near future.   

I truly believe that in 3-4 years, nobody will care what they paid for bitcoin today, they will just be wishing they could have bought more when they had the chance. 
If your an experience trader you will know when to buy and when to sell, bitcoin is so volatile that in every hour price changes and with that you can make a profit out of it forget bout ICO and other hype projects you can`t get  decent profit out it right now, the best strategy for me is buy whenever it reaches 3.3k and it will surely bounce back before the end of the day.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:50:50 PM

That sounds reasonable. But probably our arrogance and self-confidence doesn't allow us to see what's wrong, kind of, I never make mistakes! But we have to update our methods to stay on track otherwise we might as well leave the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: