Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:03:12 AM

If you cant have profit by following your routine or strategy. Well you must change it for the better and become successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:10:05 AM

If you cant have profit by following your routine or strategy. Well you must change it for the better and become successful
the question is how do you change it? what strategies can benefit us? many people wait for their investment to increase in value but see prices seem too far away. choosing to sell an asset with a loss and trading also requires time and expertise to make a profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:36:44 AM

They are crying from bear market because they cannot see the goodness on this season,but if theyre a true investors then the opportunity on this are indeed,when you can buy every coins that you wanted to have for a super cheap prices ,and besides what is the true essence of investing?isn't for future?why stupid people called investments when they are seeking profit just for short period of time ?this is stupidity because income will generate in longer but higher amount,so never thought of this nonsense instead buy now,invest now because for sure you will regret not doing this action when the market blooms again and the prices turns into diamond value sooner
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:03:19 AM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

Actually when there is a right amount of btc conversion, the payments are still good, it is now based on a person whether he will wait for the market to recover again. Or if it was bad, he will immediately sell it ahead.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:10:11 AM

Indeed, the strategy needs to be done to be able to get good results for the future, of course this is not an easy thing, but we do have to do it in finding revenue in crypto so that we can get the results that we want

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:42:01 AM

While it make sense to change investment strategy depending on market situation, some investors are holding a full time job and have no time to monitor the market frequently. This explain why people are holding for the long term instead of making short term trades.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:29:09 AM

each trader has his own strategy which they think can provide many benefits, but with a market situation that is not supportive because at this time it is difficult to get a lot of profits, at least only a few% profit from trading and that also depends on the number of coins and the market as well

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:01:50 PM

I think that changing a strategy is not always the right decision, because sooner or later you will understand exactly what was the mistake. I think that precisely because of an error in some actions, a problem may happen.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:06:12 PM

I think that changing a strategy is not always the right decision, because sooner or later you will understand exactly what was the mistake. I think that precisely because of an error in some actions, a problem may happen.
you are not right. It is very important to change the strategy. The strategy is chosen for the state of the market. if you always act the same way it will be bad

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

Changing strategy will make it easy for us to make mistakes because we will be greatly affected by the market when we decide to change. I have also changed my strategy many times and as a result I have always regretted and failed
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

It has long been revised its earnings strategy, and now I try to earn money by trading. And let it be a small profit, relative to the one that was before, but it is. And it makes me very happy)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:53:03 PM

This is a great strategy if you want to get at least a small profit on this market. You do not need to await 2000 percent from each coin on the falling market, and 30 percent profit is more than enough in my opinion.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 07:07:33 PM

The main strategy of the trader and investor never changes, it says: buy low, sell high. On the way of its implementation, any participant in the market has many problems, including psychological ones. The tactics of overcoming possible problems may vary depending on the circumstances and an experienced trader / investor always knows which asset to invest and how long to keep it in portfolio, and which one is better to pass by. Trade, invest and gain experience. Only in this way can you develop action algorithms that are right for you.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

Before you change your strategy, you must understand that this is a change in a full-fledged way of investing and not just trading. So before you change something, look back and think what went wrong. I think that he said everything as he wanted.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:55:18 PM

I don't need to change strategy because I trade every day. Making profits is what many people want. But sometimes they don't want to make small profits. While the benefits that I get are very small and sometimes also suffer losses. But today's trading is what makes me profitable.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
prashanta
Copper Member

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:17:50 PM

Strategy is ones personal matter.It depends on one's knowledge and prediction abilities.Everyone will not gain shine with the same strategy. So it's all about your comfort.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

I think that now there are quite a lot of opportunities for traders, as the market jumps up and down quite strongly, but I also believe that it is dangerous to trade now, because then you may have to buy in the catch-up.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:29:32 AM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

Just by holding coins in this bear market won't producing much profit, unless you hold it for very long time.
There are some movements price in the market, even in bear market. So the best choice to make profit is trading on the market i guess.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:33:30 AM

yes what you say in my opinion is also true when the market is in a bad situation like now, we certainly find it difficult to get big profits but we can still do it by trading. although there is not much income, but at least the pocket is not empty.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
tomboi

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:53:55 AM

The situation is very difficult and in recent days the market has declined again. We are still very confused about the condition of the Crypto market. Strategy changes must indeed exist and daily trading may be the best. Daily trading can only provide small profits, but if it can be gradual, it will also be very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: