Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:25:39 PM

Long-term investment requires patience and coins that have potential in the market. But I also trade every day. In the past few days, several coins have seen an increase in trading volume. And for daily trading, it can also provide benefits. Maybe you should try trading every day.
If you know how to trade this is a very good position at this time. There is even better that the market would not grow in its value.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 07:34:15 PM

Most of the times, the change of strategy may be the next step to be taken in order to bail oneself out of lack of gains in crypto. Sometimes, when one keep doing the same thing in the same way over and over again, there may not be room for advancement. The approach to one's crypto operational method may need to change sometimes so as to make better profit. It could be to increase the amount of investments one is making into some coins or reduce the investment level particularly when the coins are not appreciating in value. In some other cases as well, there may be a need to discover and adopt other benecial aspects of crypto for a better result.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:36:56 PM

indeed with the current market conditions it is necessary to change strategy, for now i would leave aside the investments that are too risky and i would focus on day trading and scalping also contenting myself with more moderate gains while waiting for the market to recover...
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:07:20 PM

Long-term investment requires patience and coins that have potential in the market. But I also trade every day. In the past few days, several coins have seen an increase in trading volume. And for daily trading, it can also provide benefits. Maybe you should try trading every day.
If you know how to trade this is a very good position at this time. There is even better that the market would not grow in its value.
because trade is the most effective way to make a profit because if we trade then we will minimize big losses because we always monitor the movements of our coins.
We will also be nimble in taking sales moments because in trading we will not wait too long and it is different from long-term investments.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:50:03 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

You are absolutely right, when you find out it ain't working well change your strategy. Thank you for this cos you are indirectly talking to me

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:03:32 PM

I think it’s good that the market does not stand still, it is constantly changing. It gets better, it gets worse, the earning potential decreases or increases. Therefore, it is very important to follow the market trends, learn and improve in order to adapt to the changing trends and continue to earn money on it.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:15:17 PM

It is true that some trading strategies may not be applicable during this bear market but I think sometimes having enough knowledge to understand the market trend is the key to avoid loses. We just have to upgrade our knowledge.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:54:19 PM

Well, what I observed is that now there is no specific method to make profit from crypto. There are no rules, just tries
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

To generate profits depends on the trading strategy that we use. Because current market conditions produce very difficult profits. So now we need to change our strategy to make a profit. Now I have tried doing short-term trading. And I often buy top coins and can make a profit, even though the profit generated is not too big.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:10:51 PM

I think that in the nearest future the time of bear market will end. All short positions will be closed and we will continue growing. As for me, I always invest on long term, it makes bigger profit than fast trades.
in my opinion whatever the way and the investment strategy depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself because of the large risks that will be obtained in the development of the crypto currency
The decision to be made should belong to the owner. At least, his decision to lose would satisfy himself. But if he loses because of someone's advice, it would be disappointing.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:32:13 PM

There will always be gainers and losers on each type of the market, we just have to figure out how to adopt to the situation and make profit.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:04:19 AM

Well, what I observed is that now there is no specific method to make profit from crypto. There are no rules, just tries

Indeed, getting experience is best way to find a good strategy for the future. In crypto market, where the price moves very volatile, i think its good if we try any strategy that can fit for us. If we find a good strategy and fit with us, i am believe we more enjoy when doing trade
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:38:56 AM

indeed at this time we are free to choose the strategy we want, the important thing is we can get a profit. because at this time it is very difficult to determine a good strategy.

i only use observation, if the market goes down buy and sell when it has gained enough profit. it's very difficult, because i can't leave the chair for a long time. the market moves very fast, if i miss a little chance then some of my money will be lost.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:18:59 AM

It is always good to change strategy if the one in use is not working out. Sometimes an investor needs to seek for advices from experts in order not to repeat the mistakes of others in the past. One thing that cannot be underestimated in crypto investment and trading is knowledge about the coin in possession and the entire crypto market. All investors must equip themselves with this before thinking of other investment strategies be it short term or long term.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:07:09 AM

everyone has different ways of investing in crypto. some like to trade daily and some like long-term investments. so that it depends on the experience and comfort of the user. make short or long term investments. both of them have risks. so that when we are comfortable with long-term investments it is better not to change than we change short-term investments but we do not understand the daily trading strategy.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:44:13 AM

Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
Gathering small profit is my strategy since the beginning in cryptocurrency. I joined a lot of telegram groups I'm just riding with their signal. I just TP out with 15% profit. Sometimes it's 10%-15%. I'm not really greedy in cryptocurrency and I can manage to control my emotion in trading.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:55:53 AM

Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
Gathering small profit is my strategy since the beginning in cryptocurrency. I joined a lot of telegram groups I'm just riding with their signal. I just TP out with 15% profit. Sometimes it's 10%-15%. I'm not really greedy in cryptocurrency and I can manage to control my emotion in trading.
It is just small but it might good enough cause as it continue to be like that it will become bigger. You feel comfortable with that strategy and there is no need to change it but if there is something new and more profitable then it much better.

We just started at basic before we create our own strategies, our experience will certainly help us ways to have the best and most effective one. But only be  sure that we are prepared any circumstances happen with our strategies cause it won't be work that easily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:27:32 AM

Change of strategy is paramount in business. When plan A fails, you move to plan B or C but when all fails then you face reality. You go back to drawing board to chat away forward based on current happening. Some times in business making plans based on short-run basis is the best so that you will be afloat.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:32:18 AM

Lot of people always complaining if there profit they needs is not enough for them to earn. But its good for me to say thats ok slowly but it can gain money day by day.
don't be greedy if we want to survive in this market.no one could be rich person only in short term.they have to struggle and learn how to generate profit consistantly by trading in cryptocurrency market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:12:19 AM

Of course, I agree with this, you need to change your strategy if you cannot earn or if you trade cryptocurrency at a loss, you constantly need to find new opportunities and get new experience so that if at some point you will can apply a different strategy for better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: