Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:06:12 PM

It was months ago i have changed my way on keeping my ICO tokens and bountys. I try to stay more controlled by keeping less strong coins. Waiting for a long time for success for a low founded ICO may cause you lose more. Sometimes its better to lost less by selling rather then waiting years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:16:49 PM

I don't know what methods else, apart from the traditional ones we know: trading and investment(both long and short) one can apply.
Sometimes we have to accept that the times have changed and the market has gone down. If we are expecting to gain as much as we used to when the market was rich, then we mihht be hoping falsely

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:50:36 AM

Sometimes it is not so easy to change the strategy, this always requires money, as a rule, and most of us and most of the funds are already in circulation and their withdrawal can painfully affect our future incomes.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

For me, id rather stick to the best tradable coins rather than hoping to make some profits in ICO or any other new tokens newly introduced, i am a traditional investor and soon to be a long term investor, this is my change of strategy as trading nowadays is really bad.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:04:43 PM

The market is starting to show the first signs of recovery already and I hope that this is just the beginning, because if we would see another dramatic fall, it would be awful for the whole industry and we will lose a lot of people.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:06:15 PM

Sometimes it is not so easy to change the strategy, this always requires money, as a rule, and most of us and most of the funds are already in circulation and their withdrawal can painfully affect our future incomes.

changing strategy is not as difficult as you think. you just need to turn to professionals who can help you do it

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:08:50 PM

if the changes made are investment strategies, of course the investments made will also have an impact on the value of assets. but now it may be most appropriate for long-term investment and daily trading, it will be more profitable because we can get profits every day.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:31:48 PM

It seems to me that if you want to work normally with a cryptocurrency about you, you need to have a well thought out plan B. Otherwise, you can lose a lot of money very quickly.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:46:39 PM

The market is starting to show the first signs of recovery already and I hope that this is just the beginning, because if we would see another dramatic fall, it would be awful for the whole industry and we will lose a lot of people.
Agree , now is great to trade for short-term forms , but of course I think to take some coins in dolgosrok as possible , eos I think will cost a lot of money !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:59:26 PM

change investment strategy depending on market situation. After an uptrend and there will definitely be a downtrend and this is how crypto works. buy low, sell high and never do the opposite. not too greedy and always alert when making decisions, drawing lessons from mistakes, you can limit risks.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

It is dangerous to make long-term investments in a bear market, because purchased coins can again continue to fall in price after a while and you will get losses. In a bear market, it is better to make short-term investments in growing coins, and as soon as we receive a small profit, we immediately sell them.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:41:41 PM

looking at the current conditions we really can't wait to pursue profits, but now we have to work harder, by observing market price movements well, when prices increase we sell when prices go down we have to buy, it's easier by comparing prices between exchange.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:35:20 PM

Nothing is in place. Cryptocurrency changes with everyone. Therefore, it is necessary to adapt and find new ways to make money.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:56:59 PM

Changing strategy is always a must if you think your plan is not working and if you are losing money. If you invest you should always think you will earn profits. Why would you wait for profits if you can change the way you invest. For example, buying coins from exchanges rather than buying from ICOs. Most ICOs now starts high and ends low. Why not just buy alt coins like Dash or NEO that even if you leave it there it will still makes you money with POS.
Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:19:15 PM

It seems to me that if you want to work normally with a cryptocurrency about you, you need to have a well thought out plan B. Otherwise, you can lose a lot of money very quickly.
in this sense I take the understanding that if you want to make a plan you have to think of a problem that will come when you have done the plan. I do this technique quite a lot when doing daily trading in order to reduce the losses that occur
wenwen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

I totally agree with you! The market is evolving and you have to evolve with it, adapt to new circumstances and learn new tactics and methods. Otherwise you'll be chewed by evolved world of crypto and spited out with nothing. So don't stand still and keep moving.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:14:46 PM

Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
Gathering small profit is my strategy since the beginning in cryptocurrency. I joined a lot of telegram groups I'm just riding with their signal. I just TP out with 15% profit. Sometimes it's 10%-15%. I'm not really greedy in cryptocurrency and I can manage to control my emotion in trading.

Yes we need to ensure to find survival ways in bearish market
But flee from telegram channels or dyor on signals from telegram channels because they are mostly traps
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:01:52 PM

So many people who were formerly bounty hunter, have now decided to opt for trading and investment.
Sometimes bounty might be seen as a waste of time,but I also has its advantage. One of which is that, it makes you to the acquainted with trends in the space
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

So many people who were formerly bounty hunter, have now decided to opt for trading and investment.
Sometimes bounty might be seen as a waste of time,but I also has its advantage. One of which is that, it makes you to the acquainted with trends in the space
but you can get results without capital if you participate in various Bounty programs, but  you have to be patient because it takes a long time.
someone is free to determine the strategy because a good strategy is very important to regulate the course of your business so that it can run properly and correctly.
so now many are changing strategies because they want good results.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:44:23 PM

Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
Gathering small profit is my strategy since the beginning in cryptocurrency. I joined a lot of telegram groups I'm just riding with their signal. I just TP out with 15% profit. Sometimes it's 10%-15%. I'm not really greedy in cryptocurrency and I can manage to control my emotion in trading.

Yes we need to ensure to find survival ways in bearish market
But flee from telegram channels or dyor on signals from telegram channels because they are mostly traps
Not only traps but there was a lot of scammers in telegram and there were only a few platforms that can be trusted in telegram which is not filled by scammer. Scammers are using telegram and there was a bunch of scammers in there

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: