Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:16:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18377 times)
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:57:02 PM

Changing of strategy is important to achieve in cryptocurrency community, especially when trading, if you detect holding for long is not working, then start selling as quick as you can to stop losing.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:04:10 PM

Changing of strategy is important to achieve in cryptocurrency community, especially when trading, if you detect holding for long is not working, then start selling as quick as you can to stop losing.

Why does holding for a long time not working? Wash the whole cryptocurrency is growing in the long term. Let 10 years ago, BTC $ 1 now $ 5000 Here you have an investment in 10 years. If the project works, then an investment of 3-5 years will pay for itself in any case. Given the growth of the market. But even with negative growth, the coin can grow in value.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:09:32 PM

I think that in the nearest future the time of bear market will end. All short positions will be closed and we will continue growing. As for me, I always invest on long term, it makes bigger profit than fast trades.
I also hope that like that by ending the bear market and being able to bring everyone to profit, then we can make a new strategy to start playing again in the crypto world since 2018 there may be many people who can't stand and they give up but I'm not like that myself.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:09:07 PM

There Is one sure thing I've learnt about  cryptocurrency, whenever we are in bear market we investors should only have patience and know how to wait, crypt is more like a waiting game

The bear market has long ended, look at how many coins grow in price. Many IEOs are successfully held, and there are much more investors than necessary. All this suggests that we have money in the market and will soon begin to grow wildly. Then remember my words about it.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:15:40 PM

The strategy is to have a portfolio in both hodl and trading even though sharp swing trades may incure more losses faster than long trade time.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

There Is one sure thing I've learnt about  cryptocurrency, whenever we are in bear market we investors should only have patience and know how to wait, crypt is more like a waiting game

The safest strategy is not to fomo follow the projects after it has been published many days before. Currently when the IEO is the trend, people rush to buy token floor and make the price project HT, KCS, BNB, ... increase simultaneously. But then they fell by tens of percent

I am agree, better be patient when FOMO happen in market if we want to invest in a coin or token. I think the strategy in crypto is simple, if the project we invest is a legit project, better keep it for long term because project need time to grow
This is especially true of those projects that have collected large sums,but after listing on the exchange, their price fell significantly.Let's say a WPP project.The price of their token is 10 times less than the price paid by investors, so their coins should be kept as long as possible.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

In terms of our strategy having its own path from experience and from every condition now, I often think of doing it myself but it is wrong in the Crypto room that every day we hear news about Crypto developments from people I find very useful. We have a team and the assets we have now have to be processed well in a calm way of making decisions. Don't get hung up on one point because we have to try a lot.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:01:31 PM

Yes, in any business or endeavors. Flexibility matters a lot because there is fixed plan that will always work out. What works today might not work tomorrow, so having many strategies in place will go along way in accelerating the possibility of achieving one's goals and aspirations
Strategy will determine what we can achieve, strategy change is needed when the situation changes and we are difficult to decide. A thorough preparation will make ourselves able to make a decision quickly and precisely. This accuracy will make ourselves successful, without any strategy an investor and trader will not be able to get anything because they do not have any preparation when the situation changes drastically.
clearly having a mature strategy plan can provide many benefits for traders or investors in this field. although the strategy that we implemented cannot be planned beforehand because the market situation that we know can change so quickly without being able to estimate it accurately. however, with impromptu strategy changes because changes in market conditions cannot be fully planned, we must be able to change the strategy we make by not being greedy to get big profits but with quick action must be able to target so that we can get a little profit

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

maybe there really is a little mistake with the strategy that I implemented, but even so, I think the biggest cause of all this is not because this strategy is not correct but because the situation is not good, because if the situation is good then the strategy I use will still be able to make money therefore I still don't think about changing my strategy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:34:01 PM

Sometimes the best strategy is the easiest - buy and hold, and don't look at daily fluctuations. No matter how talented or informed you are, it's hard to make money in a bear market. The fact is, when there's a bull market, suddenly everyone thinks they're a genius. Now is not the time for investors to be overly critical of themselves. The key is to think long term.

It is better to follow the market and change the strategies if it helps to make more money. If you can sell some altcoins to buy tokens that are cheap today but will gain in the future, simply do it. Why not?
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:38:27 PM

maybe there really is a little mistake with the strategy that I implemented, but even so, I think the biggest cause of all this is not because this strategy is not correct but because the situation is not good, because if the situation is good then the strategy I use will still be able to make money therefore I still don't think about changing my strategy
the strategy needs to be changed every half year. if you have been using the same strategy for more than half a year, then you should think about it. an experienced player adapts to the market mood. Using the same strategy will lead to nowhere. either you lose money or you get lucky and you save your money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:50:00 PM

the strategy needs to be changed every half year. if you have been using the same strategy for more than half a year, then you should think about it. an experienced player adapts to the market mood. Using the same strategy will lead to nowhere. either you lose money or you get lucky and you save your money
Other profesional technical analysis using a same strategy. Example a cycle bitcoin price from 2012-2017 they camparing the price of each cycle for the future. Its work man.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:48:32 PM

The current market forces us to be flexible, as indeed the real world, everything changes, there are many speculations in the market when our strategies often break, so we just have to be flexible and have will power to change our strategies for the sake of maximum efficiency.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

You may not be able to make it the way it was in the 2017, the problem many of us havebis that we have seen those days, the high value side of our coin and for us to come so low to the present price is so ridiculous and even then it was while we were wishing is get up more that it went that low while we watch. So, to accept the fate is difficult. Well, if we can wait till another time as then. It will surely come.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:31:52 PM

I am sure that the best strategy for non-professional traders is to hold. I myself adhere to this strategy so as not to be nervous once again.I'd rather stay with less profit than no money at all.
Holding is for investors and it can be the best strategy in cryotos to make money but it will take time,so if you are ready to wait until the roght time comes then you can make huge reap.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:38:02 PM

Holding is for investors and it can be the best strategy in cryotos to make money but it will take time,so if you are ready to wait until the roght time comes then you can make huge reap.
we must see the current market conditions. with slow movements, but trading remains stable, I think trading some of the altcoin assets now is a good choice, besides the investment made. while waiting for the right time for our investment to rise, we can trade for several assets.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:53:17 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
For each type of market, there should be a different strategy , and especially in the bear market, the hold strategy does not work very well

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:59:21 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
For each type of market, there should be a different strategy , and especially in the bear market, the hold strategy does not work very well
right, the current situation is very difficult to get a profit in a short time market is still difficult to guess up and down so fast, solution to this problem buy and hold long term

IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:04:56 PM

The strategy should change when the market trend changes.  We must always adapt to the market.  Change of strategy is very useful especially when you act according to one scheme for a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:10:24 PM

The current market forces us to be flexible, as indeed the real world, everything changes, there are many speculations in the market when our strategies often break, so we just have to be flexible and have will power to change our strategies for the sake of maximum efficiency.

Yes right, at first we thought that long-term hold is good, but it turns out that for now it's not effective, daily trading is more profitable because market difficult to guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: