Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3296 times)
Fluxtorrence9 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:07:39 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:10:34 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed?
Why should I? I've been with this market and it's already part of my life. I don't care if the bear market stays longer, why not filling your positions and buy more?

But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Around $5B from the total market cap was slashed lately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:11:33 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Here everyone lives in illusions and thinks that it is very easy to make a profit. It’s good to wait, the only interesting question is whether there will be a development of technology and whether it deserves the attention of many countries or even companies.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:14:45 AM

We ar eno longer in the get rich quick avenue anymore. Those who got rich  got rich already. Now those with a ,lot of money can play the markets for small margins and earn heaps and heaps, even by shorting the market. For us who are at the bottom, we can only now hope for some lucky break in a few years form now. I did ge tin one good project at the end of last year and now it is paying off a bit and am hoping a second one I just found, will pay dividends in the future. I think, if you get in early enough in a very good project, you can still get some multipliers, but they are few and far between adn you need ot be really lucky and also have some capital to plough in and take a risk. This is a very high risk area of investing in, but I won't give up, despite takign huge losses last year.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:35:48 AM

No, I will not leave,I will wait and wait. I am here for long term.  #HODL
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:39:48 AM

we should not be tired on waiting for turning of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market as what has happened before is now repeating itself again.  I could just remember that cryptocurrencies market in 2011 were calling a bubble but letter it get bearish again and 2017 it get up again and 2018 it is down again.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:49:44 AM

I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:52:25 AM

Nope, I am not leaving and I don’t think anyone will leave if they have confidence in the future of crypto. IMO, the bear market is actually a good time to get into crypto, not to leave crypto.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:01:23 AM

I will hold my coin for at least a year, so if the market is worse, I will not be affected much because I only participate with the money I can lose.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:25:53 AM

You kidding? Cryptocurrency is here to stay, will be hard to forget that it ever existed  Grin

The projects now simply have to deliver first, Price Action will follow ...

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:37:19 AM

The projects now simply have to deliver first, Price Action will follow ...
It is not necessary that the cryptocurrencies will survive. This needs to be understood. But ye: we can say for sure, many of us will not forget crypto.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Piskeante

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:37:21 AM

forget about scammers. Investors DON'T CARE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, BECAUSE THEY KNOW FOR A REAL FACT THAT MASS ADOPTION IS STILL YEARS AWAY.

They only care about money. LIKE 99.99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE. Today, buying and selling coins, also known as TRADING, is brutally killing the market. Why? Because in the past,. people bought coins and HODL them for long considering it would pump. Nowadays, the bear market has made bulls turn brutally into bears. They are marginally trading for 2-3% a week at most taking high risk in every transacction they make.

If there is a pump, take absolutely for granted that BOTS AND BUY AND SELL ORDERS WITH TRIGGER. It's impossible to pump a coin if there is high resistance from bears.

BEARS WILL KILL THE MARKET, because their way of seeing this technology is MONEY. They will use it to the extreme to get money. And if the market collapses, well, they got their juice out of it.

FORGET ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, FORGET ABOUT DEVELOPMENT, FORGET ABOUT BULLRUN. Just open your eyes, and watch the brutal reality: THIS MARKET IS DEAD.  

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:43:59 AM

There is no reason to leave, this bear market is not the longest in crypto history. If you look at the historical graph, Bitcoin always recover after every bear market. I am here to stay for sure.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:49:57 AM

The market is growing rapidly thanks to new arrivals coins and tokens. However, the economic value fell due to the decrease in the price of Bitcoin. A post-bull market value will reach very high levels. It doesn't seem right to leave the market right now. I think there will be a quick breakout from behind.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:50:57 AM

I have no intention as you think, the condition of the crypto market is in a bad situation but this will not make me continue to stay here. I will stay here and still wait for the market to improve. I'm sure this will happen soon

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:55:13 AM

we should not be tired on waiting for turning of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market as what has happened before is now repeating itself again.  I could just remember that cryptocurrencies market in 2011 were calling a bubble but letter it get bearish again and 2017 it get up again and 2018 it is down again.
That's a usual thing if we are seeing impatience person. They will sell their token at the cheap price and then a few years later when crypto gets a bump and then they will be back and put the more money. This cycle will always repeat anytime.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:07:39 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 09:27:40 AM by herfianto

I think this is a natural thing in cryptocurrency, how you will survive in a situation like this waiting and hold is the best choice rather than giving up in a situation like this.

Altcoinboss

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

As for me, I can never leave the crypto space no matter how bearish the market may look like now because I definitely know the good old days would come by again.

Take for instance, those that joined the crypto space in 2014/2015 got their reward in a big way late 2017. So I think it's not too bad to wait. I believe the green light is going to show soon. Thanks
ATSgrowth

Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:14:41 AM

Marketcap is bigger and bigger? And where did you see it? Cryptocurrencies are falling down for about 1 year and money has gone from crypto-market, there are no new investors, no new money in the market!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:17:01 AM

I waited for the moment when the people went to hack all those shit coins and just left bitcoin and ethereum behind so crypto can raise more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: