Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3302 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:02:05 PM

those who wait until this time will take their labor back then. From now on, the market started to move slowly. We need to evaluate the opportunities we have before.
Always people earn those who are waiting a lot, as selling in the negative is very bad , and now a moment when the market can soon begin to recover

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:22:24 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

If I wanted to sell all my coins and leave the crypto market, I would have done it a long time ago when my coin prices were much higher. I believe in the growth of the crypto market and I will wait for it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:53:53 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I have steel eggs, so I stay in the crypto market and will wait for its growth.
I can not predict whether there will be growth at all, but I decided to wait for it to happen. I wish you also have the confidence and strength of character.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:18:55 PM

It is not easy waiting, but the saying that good things don't come easily, since waiting for crypto to bounce back to the bullish era is a good thing, then i have to wait. In every business, there are times when growth is slow ,this is exactly what is happening to crypto, after now, which could be anytime, the bullish era will bounce back for those who understood holding is part of the system.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:22:23 PM

Actually , i really tired of waiting but i know i should be more patient if i want to be rich:) Earning money is not easy and will not be forever.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:30:26 PM

Of course, many players in the market are tired of waiting and some already sell their earned coins at a very low price.
Panic begins.
I think in this situation you need to keep cool and continue to store coins.
I hope by the middle of 2019 the market will recover and all investments will be justified.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:34:35 PM

Actually , i really tired of waiting but i know i should be more patient if i want to be rich:) Earning money is not easy and will not be forever.
Well, I think the cryptocurrency market should always be able to endure , I think now is the moment when you need to endure because now is the moment when we can fall

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:58:55 PM

I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
I agree, those that are getting tired of waiting did not came to this market with the right mindset, they wanted to become rich in just a few months, which was possible if you invested before the huge bull run that we went through in the last quarter of 2017, but they do not understand that the ones that got the most benefits out of that bull run were the ones that have been investing in this market for years and now they are bitter they lost such a great opportunity.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

i'm planning to stick around for the long haul. in any case if it doesn't work out at least I could say I tried and gave all the hard work a shot
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

I for one even don't care what is happening. Lately, I am considering it as the traditional stock market and thinking about trading, not like long term holding. The reason we are frustrated is we everyone here came to be rich over night but the truth is crypto is not a fast super scheme. It is a currency.
I agree, those that are getting tired of waiting did not came to this market with the right mindset, they wanted to become rich in just a few months, which was possible if you invested before the huge bull run that we went through in the last quarter of 2017, but they do not understand that the ones that got the most benefits out of that bull run were the ones that have been investing in this market for years and now they are bitter they lost such a great opportunity.
Patience is indeed a virtue, we may face challenges in life that may seem very hard to cope up but what we become by achieving our goals, our determination and persistency to succeed are what truly matters. The field of Bitcoin is full of surprises, price fluctuates unexpectedly. Let's all be educated and aware of its nature so we will be guided. Be patient, trust and believe Bitcoin's potential. It can be tiresome at times but don't rush on things, everything will be paid off and can be very rewarding at the end of the day.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:31:34 AM

It was hard for a while, but then you start to get used to it and just go about your business and look at how things are developing, waiting for the moment to make a profit, but do not get hung up on waiting

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:49:29 AM

I will not get tired of waiting even if the bear market will last 3-4 years, but I'm almost 99.9% sure that the market reversal is very close, but that's just my opinion.Bitcoin is falling rapidly and thus it will reach the bottom very soon.  Perhaps the level of 2500-2800 will certainly be accurate bear market.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:57:21 AM

If you are bored and try to sell your coins, I think that will only make you regret in the future. Now the market price is still very low. But you can use it to buy coins that have potential. I am very sure if the market will definitely return and we hope it will happen for this year.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:58:28 AM

Lately I have seen some thread about this. People are thinking of changing strategy from ong term to go short term aka day trading. Day trading is alo riskier if you can't maintain it correctly. But in a bearish market, it's better to be a day trader.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

Lately I have seen some thread about this. People are thinking of changing strategy from ong term to go short term aka day trading. Day trading is alo riskier if you can't maintain it correctly. But in a bearish market, it's better to be a day trader.
daily traders, if you can do a good strategy, you can make a profit even a little. the market is difficult to move so doing anything is not easy and requires struggle. the market is getting lower and lower, and now it's green, hopefully it will increase little by little and can make good use of time.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:38:17 AM

I wait a year and have already lost a lot, so I can easily wait a year or two, even longer. I do not really need money and I did not invest much and, as I said in a strong minus, there is no sense to go out. I will only wait for better times.Therefore, I wish all patience and endurance

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:09:21 AM

This is the problem if the sole reason why you are here is to profit .things becomes crucial whenever the dumping and dipping continuously happening,your faith becomes failure as you see the value of investments are collapsing

But dont you know that rhe coins or tokens in your holding only changing the value but the volume remains?meaning that as long as those are sitting in your wallet theres no losing thats happening so just stay holding and never cut the losses specially if this is more than half of the value
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:25:03 AM

If you only plan to hold your crypto then better rest for a while, it may take more months or years before crypto will spike again. But, if you want to passive income while waiting for that spike, you should try trading your spare coins/tokens. The profit might just a little bit at least you earn something or could buy more of that holdings.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

Crypto is just like technology. They are renewed time by time and had so many new projects everyday and every time but most of them are some kind of shits.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:38:59 AM

Expansion is happening almost every time. Cryptocurrencies are increasing. Therefore, recovery might take some more time before it materializes, because the resources available are being shared on all.
What some people are afraid of, there are those who want it to continue. Sometimes, the best profit can be made during the bear market, through trading. So you can learn how to trade and start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: