Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3296 times)
MTVuser07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

And what makes you think that everyone leaves the market. Now on the market just live bearsmen who lower the price of bitcoin. All you need is to be patient and wait, well, and also buy coins.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:25:02 PM

Cryptocurrency has got alot to offer those that can wait and be patient because as more adoption is coming so also more benefit will be rolling in just that no get rich quick again.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

i remain here in the world of crypto despite the bear market because i am primarily an passionate and only secondarily i am interested in the market and trading

space available pm me if interested
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:35:08 PM

Many players in the cryptocurrency market are tired of waiting and selling good coins at a low price.
This is not the right decision. For the modern market is characterized by large volatility.
This means that ups alternate with dips, so you need to be patient and wait patiently for the market to recover and increase the price of coins in your wallet.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:38:42 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I will wait as long as I need and enter the market when it is time Smiley But I won't sit and wait without investing somewhere else. Crypto is good but there are many other investing spheres.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

I agree that this is one of the most important factors indicating the development of cryptocurrency. Capitalization is growing, and hence the demand for cryptocurrency is growing. It's time to drive the bears into the forest and set the bulls free)
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

The bear market is not enough reason to quit in investing or sell off all your cryptocurrency asset. From experience there is always time of bear market and time of bull run. Just exercise patience.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:06:13 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I do believe that the believers will win in the long run, not the quitters, although the market is getting wider and wider, we feel worries for most of us had been the victim of daily scams and frauds, losing money from the investments in crypto due to market fall and all other reasons behind, I think we should go along with the flow, take the rides and play with it, because as they said that market trend whether up and down, they are our friend and take the benefits of it.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:12:21 PM

I am not tired anymore, because I won't wait, crypto is going upper and it is time for me. I have bought this deep and now it is time to get my reward, man.
Perfect opportunity for me by the way!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:17:15 PM

Well, in this market, I think to wait a year or 2 is a very short time for the bull market , I think some assets are waiting for 10 years to make a lot of money, this should be able to endure

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

Sure not. Becasuse there a lot of great ICOs and bounties. For example Huobi Russia. It's good when company run ICO and have already working product. Their exchange quite comfortable and easy to understand.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:28:14 PM

Surely very tired of waiting, but not dead yet so i will keep waiting but i will not quit cryptocurrency. I am sure about its great recovery too.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

May be yes, if this qhole year too the market conditions are at the same level , then i might quit cryptocurrency as two years are enough for a comeback and if not then may be i should go.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

I'm tired of waiting and if not in the next few months will not be much growth, I will sell my currency and forget for this market. I am tired.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:58:20 PM

I'm tired of waiting and if not in the next few months will not be much growth, I will sell my currency and forget for this market. I am tired.

Grin Sell at what prices? The prices are no where and selling now is a total mess. I think the market will not die, we just have to watch as things unfold. Remember we are in modern times and cryptocurrency is a new generation kind of money. You better buy more  Shocked
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:05:45 PM

I believe in crypto and will stay here till the end. But unfortunately due to the fact that there is no volatility on the market and it is still very unpredictable, nobody knows in what direction we are going to move and what would happen next.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

everyone here seems to be tired, but they are still waiting. there are many important reasons for the goal of all the same people is the bull run in the crypto market. I'm also still waiting for this even though in my mind this is very painful. waiting for something without certainty is a very boring thing.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

One should not just ragequit when things don't go as he/she had planned. Improvise, adapt, overcome - when after some time things are still bad for you, think about reinvesting into something different, have a look at your investing strategy, accept your losses and come back later when the situation is better.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:03:31 PM

One should not just ragequit when things don't go as he/she had planned. Improvise, adapt, overcome - when after some time things are still bad for you, think about reinvesting into something different, have a look at your investing strategy, accept your losses and come back later when the situation is better.

That's why we hear advises the crypto is not for people who don't have patience. Because this is a different ball-game, waiting time and timing is the key. If you're too emotional and you don't know how to control your feelings, then is a formula for a sure lost. If you're not comfortable because the market is not picking up, so it's better to exit and just come back later when the situation improves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:13:59 PM

I will never ever leaved crypto, this is part of my life, every single day. I love crypto community so much. I have a lot of knowledge here, not just a self explorer but have a many friends. Its a long bear market but it doesnt mean i surrender, this is just a chellenge to us so better keep our self prepare anytime and be strong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: