Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:35:04 AM

Mistakes are made by everyone, but not everyone views them as an invaluable experience and perceive them as they are!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:48:19 AM

as we say in mistakes, we learn, especially if we are talking about cryptography. Of course, they cannot be avoided, the market is new every day, new surprises, not everyone can adapt so quickly to the situation, foresee and avoid any mistakes.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:19:47 AM

The cryptocurrency market constantly throws us new challenges and as it develops, we have to adapt to new realities. This makes us constantly move forward and make a lot of mistakes. I agree that this should not stop you, you just have to draw conclusions and move on.

MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

Life is an 80 year game anyways, its good to keep that in perspective when going on about it and of course when it comes to investing too.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

Mistakes will make us learn and it will help us make wise decisions but mistakes often hit us hard that we usually give up. Our market has a lot of risks and it makes us to commit mistakes, we just have to be careful and wise at all times.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:17:47 AM

Mistakes are made by everyone, but not everyone views them as an invaluable experience and perceive them as they are!

Each of us makes mistakes. It's inevitable. Sometimes a high price is paid for mistakes, especially on currency markets. It's important to learn from mistakes, draw conclusions from them for the future and try not to repeat the same mistakes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:27:35 AM

Mistakes will make us learn and it will help us make wise decisions but mistakes often hit us hard that we usually give up. Our market has a lot of risks and it makes us to commit mistakes, we just have to be careful and wise at all times.
but how to do it? when people lose all their savings because they have chosen the wrong strategy. how do they have to stay calm and wise?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:36:45 AM

i am not afraid of making mistakes. that is something you should take care and focus on experience. That is exactly what I mean. I would like to participate in a lot of spheres making mistakes and getting experience turning it in money in LR
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

Fear has really caused a lot of things in the crypto space, most especially when it comes to buying and selling. Sometimes, it is the fear of missing out and at another time, it is the fear of uncertainties.
Whichever one it is, when you are afraid, there is tendency of making mistakes and sometime the mistakes are irreversible, but they make us to learn and never to repeat them again.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:02:41 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

I agree with your words that we should not be afraid to make mistakes, because sometimes we can take lessons from the mistakes we have made. but I think we will find it difficult to eliminate the fear of failure, because the risk of failure is loss, so it is very difficult to eliminate fear of failure, we only need to regulate our minds so that we do not have excessive fear.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:14:06 AM

Of course, you should not be afraid to make mistakes, but also to be too irresponsible to some issues, too, is not necessary. Cryptocurrency is a large financial risk and to reduce them should be carefully studied many of the issues and also to draw conclusions from the mistakes of others.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:14:27 AM

Every mistake I have made has taught me a valuable lesson and this is why I am never scared of taking a leap of faith because if it works out, I win, if it doesn't work out, I learn. It's as simple as that.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

You can't be afraid of making mistakes but do afraid of making big mistakes. I mean this is crypto world and any mistake here can cost you big time financially and can bring you in a dire situation. So be careful while making any move.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:14:15 PM

Yes you don't be afraid of making mistakes because every person do the mistake and learn a new thing to do some mistake so do not be afraid.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:18:34 PM

You can't be afraid of making mistakes but do afraid of making big mistakes. I mean this is crypto world and any mistake here can cost you big time financially and can bring you in a dire situation. So be careful while making any move.
must experience one or two mistakes enough and accept other people's experience as our knowledge. when we can control it, our information and experience will be more developed. we will not lose a lot of time to learn, in fact to be someone who truly understands crypto we must all have experienced errors.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

The lessons I learned from the bearish market last year is to become a wise investor and trader. The market helped me to be more patient and discipline with my holdings and don't panic right away in a slight deflection in crypto prices. Hope this year I would be more fruitful with my investments.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:59:36 PM

I completely agree with the opinion that the mistakes that we make with you in any case will be because we are people, we have the right to make mistakes, so I think that in general this is a normal phenomenon.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

Nothing is perfect. In a cryptocurrency, every person makes mistakes and rash acts. Only from one's own mistakes can one learn and then draw concrete conclusions in order not to repeat the situation in the future.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:07:35 PM

I have made so many errors from the time I joined Crypto and most of them were selling at wrong time and not selling at wrong time. I mean no matter how much perfect we say we are with charts and numbers, sometimes it just doesn't click. However, what I have learnt is that no matter what happens, I need to keep moving. A loss with one project perhaps might be a success with other. Not to mention the knowledge and experience I gain along the lines, man that's priceless.

So all I can say is don't worry about the loss, have patience, keep reading and keep moving in Crypto world.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:18:03 PM

Yes, just like others says, "learn from your mistakes". Which is true, we can learn from our mistakes because for sure the next time we do it again, we already know what will be the outcome of what we are doing especially if we already did it twice. Once we make mistakes at first then there is now a possibility that we can do the right thing on the next try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: